Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75

Thread: Union threatens Retribution for House Dems Opposing Keystone.....

  1. #51
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Union threatens Retribution for House Dems Opposing Keystone.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    [COLOR="#800000"] The State Department is wrapping up its national interest determination of the project. That is expected to end by early May, allowing Kerry to send his recommendation over to the White House.
    I've proven with others on this board that I can speak evenly about this administration, especially on KXL.
    With you, I will never let my guard down and give all sides as I see them due to your 100% hyper-partisan rant/hackery at the President .
    Physics is Phun

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Union threatens Retribution for House Dems Opposing Keystone.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    I've proven with others on this board that I can speak evenly about this administration, especially on KXL.
    With you, I will never let my guard down and give all sides as I see them due to your 100% hyper-partisan rant/hackery at the President .

    Yeah whatever Nimby, you can save all that BS about Partisan Rant.....All Politics and Any politics is Partisan. Which around here.....All know just how much you are so evenly fair with your alleged concept of Obama and this Administration and those feelings and emotional rescue with the Democrats.

    Although, that is why you couldn't figure out that Part with what the Unions were saying about and to Obama and the Democrats.

  3. #53
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,962
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Union threatens Retribution for House Dems Opposing Keystone.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    What about Nevada?
    Do you support law-breakers hiding behind the faux skirt of the Constitution?
    It's always been about not paying taxes.
    I'm sure you agree with this free-loader.
    Check out how much water is wasted in this county to Mormon-owned golf courses in the desert .
    Speaking of taxes, check this out from Gallup.

    As Taxes Rise, Half in U.S. Say Middle-Income Pay Too Much
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  4. #54
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Union threatens Retribution for House Dems Opposing Keystone.....

    My how people have changed on taxes since the days of Eisenhower.
    We have Reagan and wanting to be like the Joneses next door to thank for that.
    And to think we really need an overhaul of our entire infrastructure built during IKE, as it has now aged to its life span.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Speaking of taxes, check this out from Gallup.
    As Taxes Rise, Half in U.S. Say Middle-Income Pay Too Much
    I see this rancher not recognizing the federal gov't until he needs to hide behind the Constitution of the FEDERAL GOV'T.
    Not to mention those hiding behind the skirt of the 2nd amendment.

    Watch the spending in the GOP Senate primaries in LA, MS, GA, SC, NC, KY, KS and NE .
    Physics is Phun

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 05:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Union threatens Retribution for House Dems Opposing Keystone.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    This issue is probably putting the president and quite a lot of Democrats between a rock and a hard place. To appease the environmentalist, greens, etc, they expect the president to disapprove Keystone. A lot of the union types want the good paying jobs and want the president to approve it and approve it now. I think Obama is trying to walk a tightrope here. He is delaying and delaying his decision afraid if he says yes or no, it may effect some of the vote come November. But then there is always the chance it makes both sides mad and a lot of them stay home. It is like I said, we will have to wait and see.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the decision is made by the next president.

  6. #56
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,962
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Union threatens Retribution for House Dems Opposing Keystone.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    My how people have changed on taxes since the days of Eisenhower.
    We have Reagan and wanting to be like the Joneses next door to thank for that.
    And to think we really need an overhaul of our entire infrastructure built during IKE, as it has now aged to its life span.

    I see this rancher not recognizing the federal gov't until he needs to hide behind the Constitution of the FEDERAL GOV'T.
    Not to mention those hiding behind the skirt of the 2nd amendment.

    Watch the spending in the GOP Senate primaries in LA, MS, GA, SC, NC, KY, KS and NE .
    I'm watching Linc, that is what politics has become these days. Money, lies, dirt, muckracking, done by both sides. Ideas, solutions, visions mean nothing, just the negative attack ads. Opposition research, but I guess that is okay. That is as lone as it is your side doing it, wrong if its the other side. The your is the proverbial your, not you in particular.

    Your mentioning of Eisenhower brought back memories of how things ought to be, when most Americans trusted their own government. Perhaps why is that Washington D.C. could have been on Mars back them for what government had to do with the daily lives of individuals. Sure the top bracket was 91%, but no one ever paid that. Total federal spending was around 75 billion.

    Nevada, westerners have a completely different mindset.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,962
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Union threatens Retribution for House Dems Opposing Keystone.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Truth View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the decision is made by the next president.
    I wouldn't be surprise either. Time will tell.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  8. #58
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Union threatens Retribution for House Dems Opposing Keystone.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    I'm watching Linc, that is what politics has become these days. Money, lies, dirt, muckracking, done by both sides. Ideas, solutions, visions mean nothing, just the negative attack ads. Opposition research, but I guess that is okay. That is as lone as it is your side doing it, wrong if its the other side. The your is the proverbial your, not you in particular.
    As far as the lies, money and muckraking you speak of, I only see it in GOP primaries right now, not the DEMs.
    This could be the best year yet for GOP primaries since 2006.
    In the 2014 general election, you have to admit the GOP/Kochs started that way early last year .
    Physics is Phun

  9. #59
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Union threatens Retribution for House Dems Opposing Keystone.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Your mentioning of Eisenhower brought back memories of how things ought to be, when most Americans trusted their own government. Perhaps why is that Washington D.C. could have been on Mars back them for what government had to do with the daily lives of individuals. Sure the top bracket was 91%, but no one ever paid that. Total federal spending was around 75 billion.
    We have 330 million people and need to get a grasp on an energy plan as part of an overhaul of our infrastructure.
    What will energy be like for your grands when they are your age, about 2075 huh?
    Nevada, westerners have a completely different mindset.
    I'll be out there in another month and will give you first-hand reporting from the locals .
    Physics is Phun

  10. #60
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Union threatens Retribution for House Dems Opposing Keystone.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah whatever Nimby, you can save all that BS about Partisan Rant.....All Politics and Any politics is Partisan. Which around here.....All know just how much you are so evenly fair with your alleged concept of Obama and this Administration and those feelings and emotional rescue with the Democrats.
    Everyone on the board knows what to expect when you post a thread on your President MMC.
    Expect me to always answer them back.

    Although, that is why you couldn't figure out that Part with what the Unions were saying about and to Obama and the Democrats.
    What do you think of my Union taking Gov. Quinn to court over lowering COLA?
    Pretty stupid huh?
    BUt look at the poutrage when Paul Ryan tried to lower the COLA of "MMC's" pension.
    The NEOs in both parties went ape-****.

    We can't cut the increase for Generals now can we MMC ?
    Physics is Phun

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •