Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 118

Thread: Jessica Dutro, Mother Who Allegedly Thought Young Son Was Gay Before Murdering Him,

  1. #61
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Jessica Dutro, Mother Who Allegedly Thought Young Son Was Gay Before Murdering Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    How can the murder of a 4 y/o be on anuthing but the highest level of ****ed up?
    It does actually add to it, hard as it is to believe (not being sarcastic here).

  2. #62
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Jessica Dutro, Mother Who Allegedly Thought Young Son Was Gay Before Murdering Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sababa View Post
    Please cite evidence of the microwaved baby......
    Do I look like your personal librarian? There are stories on the internet and identical murders happened when only newspaper were around to record these events. In the amount of time it took you to type your demand of me you could have typed "microwaved baby" into google and had articles to read.

  3. #63
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Jessica Dutro, Mother Who Allegedly Thought Young Son Was Gay Before Murdering Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Why is that? Is beating a kid because you think they're gay worse than beating them because they're crying or left a cookie on the table or asked a question when you were watching TV?

    I get it, people want to make victims out of gays.
    As I told apdst, it adds to the awfulness of it. Yes, if you told me about a mother killing her child and added nothing else, I would still agree that the crime was utterly horrific. On a scale of one to ten, that rates a ten. Her being a homophobe rates as, oh, I don't know, a three I guess. So total horrific points? Thirteen.

  4. #64
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Jessica Dutro, Mother Who Allegedly Thought Young Son Was Gay Before Murdering Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    You are mistaking the riverbed for the river. Mental illness is the underlying condition through which the thoughts flow, not the other way around. If this woman is mentally ill (and I'm sure she is), nobody's homophobia was the cause of anything.
    That was a very good way of explaining the issue.

  5. #65
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Jessica Dutro, Mother Who Allegedly Thought Young Son Was Gay Before Murdering Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Do I look like your personal librarian? There are stories on the internet and identical murders happened when only newspaper were around to record these events. In the amount of time it took you to type your demand of me you could have typed "microwaved baby" into google and had articles to read.
    Ohio mom gets life term in baby's microwave death - USATODAY.com

    death by microwave.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  6. #66
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Jessica Dutro, Mother Who Allegedly Thought Young Son Was Gay Before Murdering Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    Exactly. My friend was a cop during the 80s and into the early 90s so his particular story likely isn't on the internet, but it's not like these freak killers aren't out there always reinventing the wheel.

  7. #67
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,746

    Re: Jessica Dutro, Mother Who Allegedly Thought Young Son Was Gay Before Murdering Hi

    so....late late term abortion then?

  8. #68
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Jessica Dutro, Mother Who Allegedly Thought Young Son Was Gay Before Murdering Hi

    Oh look, The Completely Inappropriate Humor Patrol just got into a head-on collision with the Not Even Funny Squad. I guess now we get to watch them bury the survivors.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  9. #69
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jessica Dutro, Mother Who Allegedly Thought Young Son Was Gay Before Murdering Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    Convicted



    Jessica Dutro, Mother Who Allegedly Thought Young Son Was Gay Before Murdering Him, Convicted

    Are you kidding me? We beat 4yo to death because he walked and talked like a gay? Sadly there are still way too many people with twisted and hateful views about gays but
    to kill a 4 year old because he walked and talked like a gay is just insane
    and I hope she gets locked up for life for her crimes.

    Hate crimes should be punished way harder than regular crimes especially if it is against children like this child. Who on earth thinks a 4 year old "walks and talks like a gay". The anti-gay community should feel guilty for how they demonize gays. They fuel the fire against gays by spreading their vitriolic hate against anything that even whiffs of gay/homosexual.



    Killing anyone, no matter how old or young they are because someone thinks that they might be gay is insane.




    "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.
    " ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

  10. #70
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,707

    Re: Jessica Dutro, Mother Who Allegedly Thought Young Son Was Gay Before Murdering Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    As I told apdst, it adds to the awfulness of it. Yes, if you told me about a mother killing her child and added nothing else, I would still agree that the crime was utterly horrific. On a scale of one to ten, that rates a ten. Her being a homophobe rates as, oh, I don't know, a three I guess. So total horrific points? Thirteen.
    OK..I saw this coming a mile away.

    Would it be worse if she beat the kid to death for being noisy?
    Would it be worse if she beat the kid to death because she thought he was possessed by the devil?
    Would it be worse if she beat the kid to death because she hates Mondays?
    Would it be worse if she beat the kid to death for spilling milk?
    Would it be worse if she beat the kid to death for being left handed?

    What makes "because she thought he was gay" any worse than that stuff? What the hell makes "gay" more important than any of that other stuff? Y'all keep trying to elevate "gay" to a position in society that's requires special treatment and a higher level of outrage when that treatment isn't given.

    I'm sick of it.

    On one hand you want equality for gays and on the other you want some kind of special treatment. No wonder you're always outraged. There's no way to reconcile those two things so you're never going to get what you want.

    Sorry, but welcome to the world that the rest of us live in where you're no more important than the guy next to you.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •