Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 150

Thread: Retiring NSA chief doesn't understand why people hate the NSA

  1. #11
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: Retiring NSA chief doesn't understand why people hate the NSA

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I don't hate the NSA. Since 9/11 there has not been one foreign terror attack against the USA that has been successful. I count that as a job well done.

    He needs to stop worrying about the ignorant mob who bitch about everything while doing nothing because bitching is lazy and easy to do.
    When a terrorist attack on an airliner is stopped by the passengers, our security systems have failed.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #12
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,841

    Re: Retiring NSA chief doesn't understand why people hate the NSA

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I don't hate the NSA. Since 9/11 there has not been one foreign terror attack against the USA that has been successful. I count that as a job well done.

    He needs to stop worrying about the ignorant mob who bitch about everything while doing nothing because bitching is lazy and easy to do.
    Congratulations on throwing our rights to privacy out the window for nothing.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  3. #13
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Retiring NSA chief doesn't understand why people hate the NSA

    Dumb people will always dislike things they don't understand. I personally find it funny.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  4. #14
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Retiring NSA chief doesn't understand why people hate the NSA

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I don't hate the NSA. Since 9/11 there has not been one foreign terror attack against the USA that has been successful. I count that as a job well done.

    He needs to stop worrying about the ignorant mob who bitch about everything while doing nothing because bitching is lazy and easy to do.
    We didn't have many before hand, and we have an all out war in the ME. You have nothing more than specious reasoning, and specious reasoning is not enough to justify gross expansion of government force. I'm tired of the chicken littles and lazy, fear mongering, freedom hating folk who would rather deflect to the government instead of accepting the consequences, repercussions, and responsibilities of freedom.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #15
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Retiring NSA chief doesn't understand why people hate the NSA

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Dumb people will always dislike things they don't understand. I personally find it funny.
    Lazy people will always defer to the government to perform tasks they were never authorized for because they are too lazy and cowardly to accept the consequences of freedom. I personally find it sad and dangerous.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #16
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Retiring NSA chief doesn't understand why people hate the NSA

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Lazy people will always defer to the government to perform tasks they were never authorized for because they are too lazy and cowardly to accept the consequences of freedom. I personally find it sad and dangerous.
    Since I work for government intelligence, I'm not being lazy. I'm actually doing it. It is dangerous. But I do it for you: you're welcome.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  7. #17
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Retiring NSA chief doesn't understand why people hate the NSA

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Since I work for government intelligence, I'm not being lazy. I'm actually doing it. It is dangerous. But I do it for you: you're welcome.
    I want you to stop, I never asked for it in the first place. You'll find it more dangerous to face off against patriots than terrorists.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #18
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Retiring NSA chief doesn't understand why people hate the NSA

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I want you to stop, I never asked for it in the first place. You'll find it more dangerous to face off against patriots than terrorists.
    Too bad. Frankly you're not informed enough to have an intelligent opinion on national defense, but I do enjoy your taxes paying for my mortgage and car note!
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Retiring NSA chief doesn't understand why people hate the NSA

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Too bad. Frankly you're not informed enough to have an intelligent opinion on national defense, but I do enjoy your taxes paying for my mortgage and car note!
    Just so you know, it's people like you that make people hate the government.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Retiring NSA chief doesn't understand why people hate the NSA

    I don't hate or dislike the N.S.A. They do serve a vitally important role for the U.S. government, however, I do disagree with the vacuuming up of ALL American data. While some American's data SHOULD be collected (like the Aryan Brotherhood, Bloods & Crypts and Mexican Mafia, among others) but I don't understand why non-criminals and the sort deserve to have their data collected and scrutinized.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •