Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 147

Thread: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

  1. #1
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,538

    One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail Because He 'Will Not Fare Well'
    A Delaware man convicted of raping his three-year-old daughter only faced probation after a state Superior Court judge ruled he "will not fare well" in prison.

    In her decision, Judge Jan Jurden suggested Robert H. Richards IV would benefit more from treatment. Richards, who was charged with fourth-degree rape in 2009, is an unemployed heir living off his trust fund.
    A more appropriate sentence would be a 45 caliber slug. And the judge needs a smack upside the head.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  2. #2
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Avoiding jail because jail would be unpleasant???

  3. #3
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    Avoiding jail because jail would be unpleasant???
    Affluenza.


  4. #4
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail Because He 'Will Not Fare Well' A more appropriate sentence would be a 45 caliber slug. And the judge needs a smack upside the head.
    What kind of F'd up article is this from Huffcrap?

    As best as I can tell, this creep has been labeled a "1 Percenter" because of his name alone. Nowhere does it mention how wealthy he is, other than he is a great grandson of a DuPont, and he's got a trust.

    How about just reporting that this scumbag is getting probation, rather than the pathetic reference to wealth, which may or may not be true?

  5. #5
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Interestingly...the state attorney general that presided over this case has a rather well known father...

  6. #6
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    Affluenza.
    I don't care about the guys background or circumstances, he admitted to molesting a child.

    The fact he was able to play the justice system is simply unfortunate, he should have gone into prison and if that resulted in his death well then he shouldn't have molested a child

  7. #7
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail Because He 'Will Not Fare Well' A more appropriate sentence would be a 45 caliber slug. And the judge needs a smack upside the head.
    Sadly that is the kind of verdict you get when you have Liberal judges on the bench.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #8
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,538

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    What kind of F'd up article is this from Huffcrap?

    As best as I can tell, this creep has been labeled a "1 Percenter" because of his name alone. Nowhere does it mention how wealthy he is, other than he is a great grandson of a DuPont, and he's got a trust.

    How about just reporting that this scumbag is getting probation, rather than the pathetic reference to wealth, which may or may not be true?
    Oh please, if this guy were some minimum wage Joe with a public defender, he'd be locked up with bubba 30 years.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  9. #9
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    It's not just the Judge, it's also (and mostly) the DA who downgraded the charges. The original charges would have gotten him a mandatory minimum of 10 years.

    The inane "One Percenter" mention in the report just tells us how stupid the reporter is.

  10. #10
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Oh please, if this guy were some minimum wage Joe with a public defender, he'd be locked up with bubba 30 years.
    Because you say so?

    Obviously he's a 99 percenter who got lucky by birth.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •