Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 147

Thread: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

  1. #91
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Yeah, its disturbing and disgusting.

    I knew a girl though my group, and she wrote letters to her dad. She was trying to him to confess to raping her her whole life, and she shared the correspondences with me.

    It was disturbing. In one letter she came flat out and described some of rapes and attacked him. He responded by telling her he was glad to hear from her, and told her how happy he was. She was hysterical after reading it. She was never able to press charges with the letters as evidence.

    He seemed like a psychopath and couldn't admit what he did, but this guy did admit to raping his daughter and he got away with it. If he wants to hurt her more, he can rub the fact that he is free in her face..

    I don't hesitate to think the guy is a psychopath and feels no remorse or shame. I wouldn't put it past him to emotionally abuse and degrade his daughter with the fact he was never punished for raping her.







    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Wait...

    A man confesses to raping his three-year-old daughter for years, until as a five-year-old the child was able to express to her mother that she didn't want daddy touching her like that again... whereupon the man is found guilty and the judge, fearing he would "not do well in prison", turns the guy back out into the street to look for more three-year-old girls...

    ...and the crux of debate in this freaking thread is a partisan hackfest about "one percenters" and "liberal judges"??? Are you people ****ing kidding me???

  2. #92
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    The judge and DA should have to explain themselves for this massive injustice. I don't give a **** about the liberal vs conservative hackfest in this thread. Everybody using this story as partisan flame torch is just as socially irresponsible, reckless, and ignorant as the judge and DA.



    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I don't think it is a "Liberal" vs. "Conservative" thing....More a connected socially in Delaware thing....Either way, the guy should be ushered straight to GenPop with a sign around his neck, baby rapist....Now that would be justice.

  3. #93
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail Because He 'Will Not Fare Well' A more appropriate sentence would be a 45 caliber slug. And the judge needs a smack upside the head.
    what is the worse crime in your mind

    him being a daughter raping asshole

    or him having a trust fund



  4. #94
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Again, its a fact that the wealthiest people can afford the best attorneys. That doesn't mean that all wealthy people get away with raping their children. It means that poor people are stuck with ****ty public defenders and get harsher punishments. Yes, the judge in this case is a total idiot and should be disbarred. Now stop being unreasonable and destroying this thread with non sequitur.
    Ah, so the thread is supposed to stay focused on the one percenters getting away with pedophilia. Sorry, I didn't realize that we needed to focus to that.

    The Menendez brothers (among others) may disagree with you that money buys the best lawyers, but whatever makes you feel better about those nasty one percenters...go for it.

  5. #95
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,538

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what is the worse crime in your mind

    him being a daughter raping asshole

    or him having a trust fund
    Wtf you trying to imply? This is about a Theodore bottom tooth getting off on a sick crime that a slack jawed yokel would have been sent up the river for. Money and clout tends to buy ones way through the legal system here.

  6. #96
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    You're making this thread into something it isn't, and you have build a gigantic strawman in the process.

    This thread is only about the man in OP getting away with child rape.

    Furthermore, having a lot of money and access to top lawyers doesn't mean you will never go to jail or prison.

    You're reaching a lot of false conclusions.

    And I made my piece when I said that everybody using this story as a partisan flame torch is just as socially irresponsible and ignorant as the DA and judge.




    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Ah, so the thread is supposed to stay focused on the one percenters getting away with pedophilia. Sorry, I didn't realize that we needed to focus to that.

    The Menendez brothers (among others) may disagree with you that money buys the best lawyers, but whatever makes you feel better about those nasty one percenters...go for it.

  7. #97
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Wtf you trying to imply? This is about a Theodore bottom tooth getting off on a sick crime that a slack jawed yokel would have been sent up the river for. Money and clout tends to buy ones way through the legal system here.
    sometimes that is true and in other cases, leftwing judges hammer wealthy frauds more than they hammer violent street criminals. having been a prosecutor for about 30 years I have seen it work both ways.

    I saw a well respected very socially liberal judge-Gilbert Bettman (Common pleas, cincinnati) give a light sentence to an Appalachian (what people call "hill billies around here) defendant accused of 'incest' because the Judge noted such actions "were common" in that culture. I also know a very good state and then federal black judge who was pure hell on black drug dealers because those thugs affected his neighborhood more than rich white boys selling cocaine out of their mercedes. But then again, a rich white judge I know was far harder on trustafarian drug dealers than black ones



  8. #98
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Might be dating myself here, but I expected the term '1 Percenter' to refer to an outlaw biker.
    Or betraying my mispent youth.
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  9. #99
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    You're making this thread into something it isn't, and you have build a gigantic strawman in the process.

    This thread is only about the man in OP getting away with child rape.

    Furthermore, having a lot of money and access to top lawyers doesn't mean you will never go to jail or prison.

    You're reaching a lot of false conclusions.

    And I made my piece when I said that everybody using this story as a partisan flame torch is just as socially irresponsible and ignorant as the DA and judge.
    The thread is about a "one percenter". In case you didn't notice, "One percenter" are the first 2 words in the OP, which was a link to an article by Huffpo with the same idiotic title. Please don't think I'm a moron. The thread isn't about a man getting away with child rape. If it was, his net worth wouldn't be mentioned.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Infant Child Dodges Jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what is the worse crime in your mind

    him being a daughter raping asshole

    or him having a trust fund
    TD, obviously the crime here is the rape. However in more cases than not, money does buy the justice system.

    Now the fault here is not the people with money, but the fact in many cases that money will get guilty people off on crimes most will go to jail for. The fault is the corrupt system that allows this.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •