Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 114

Thread: PLUNGE: New poll shows Obamacare support at 26%

  1. #91
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: PLUNGE: New poll shows Obamacare support at 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    you cannot blame the voters of navada, california, and new york for choosing who they wanted to represent their state, or not steping up to the plate and challenge the status quo.
    That's because they like their corrupt politicians very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  2. #92
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: PLUNGE: New poll shows Obamacare support at 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Cons are such cowards. Thank you for proving my point. We have mods here who can keep any cash until such time. So you make excuses. You are a Con after all.
    I'll bet they won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  3. #93
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,396

    Re: PLUNGE: New poll shows Obamacare support at 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Millions of people have been dropped since Obamacare was enacted.

    Anyone care to speculate what happens when all the delayed mandates kick in?

    No one will lose their plans then right? The president said so. Just like the thread above this on a new posts search at this time has a thread called "Bad news for conservatives, popularity of Obamacare soars" or some form of that river in Egypt, de Nile.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  4. #94
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,928
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: PLUNGE: New poll shows Obamacare support at 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Anyone care to speculate what happens when all the delayed mandates kick in?

    No one will lose their plans then right? The president said so. Just like the thread above this on a new posts search at this time has a thread called "Bad news for conservatives, popularity of Obamacare soars" or some form of that river in Egypt, de Nile.
    It was the AP poll which had 26% approval/43% disapproval on the 24th. Fox news had one on the 25th, 40% for 56% against. Then ABC released their poll on the 30th with 48% for, 50% against. Since then Quinnipiac published their on the 31st which showed 41% for 55% against. So you had 4 different polls within a week's span, those for the ACA ranged from 26% to 48% and those against from 43% to 56%. That is quite a range. This is why I like to go with RCP's average, they average out 7 different polls and their average today is 40.1% for, 52.0% against.

    RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

    The thing here is never get too high or too low over a single poll. Who knows, the polling firm who took the poll may have had a bad day. Skewed polls do happen, this is why RCP and their averaging is what I go by.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: PLUNGE: New poll shows Obamacare support at 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    I understand. It wasn't Obama who was lying, it was the mean old insurance companies that are to blame.
    Well yeah ... it kinda was...Rather than upgrade the coverage deficient policies the insurance companies just shut 'em off.
    Most of the people who had their policies canceled by the insurance companies because of minimum coverage non-compliance, quickly found out that they could get much better coverage through the exchanges at the same premium, or when eligible for subsides ...less.
    The talking point the " Oh noes Obama lied to us" sounded damaging in January but by November it will mean absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 04-03-14 at 02:34 AM.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: PLUNGE: New poll shows Obamacare support at 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Well yeah ... it kinda was...Rather than upgrade the coverage deficient policies the insurance companies just shut 'em off.
    Most of the people who had their policies canceled by the insurance companies because of minimum coverage non-compliance, quickly found out that they could get much better coverage through the exchanges at the same premium, or when eligible for subsides ...less.
    The talking point the " Oh noes Obama lied to us" sounded damaging in January but by November it will mean absolutely nothing.
    Nothing will be forgotten this November, nor the one in 2016.

    Since you are so eager to pay for Obamacare, I will allow you to pay for mine. I didn't sign up and don't plan to anytime soon. If I get sick, I will simply go to the emergency room and let you pay even more for my services.

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: PLUNGE: New poll shows Obamacare support at 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Nothing will be forgotten this November, nor the one in 2016.

    Since you are so eager to pay for Obamacare, I will allow you to pay for mine. I didn't sign up and don't plan to anytime soon. If I get sick, I will simply go to the emergency room and let you pay even more for my services.
    You WILL pay the penalty tax every year ...and BTW it goes up each successive year.
    You will be paying for yourself Tex.
    You and your fellow Texans will soon realize how badly Governor Perry screwed your state by blocking the medicaid expansion.
    You will soon live in a blue state or wish you did.
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 04-03-14 at 05:22 PM.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: PLUNGE: New poll shows Obamacare support at 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    You WILL pay the penalty tax every year ...and BTW it goes up each successive year.
    You will be paying for yourself Tex.
    You and your fellow Texans will soon realize how badly Governor Perry screwed your state by blocking the medicaid expansion.
    You will soon live in a blue state or wish you did.
    There are ways around the penalty, and after the dems lose the senate the aca will be mitigated.

  9. #99
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,729

    Re: PLUNGE: New poll shows Obamacare support at 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    This one says 49% support and rising.

    Democrats’ support for Obamacare surges
    What's different about this poll and the one in the OP? This poll did not come from the Moonie-owned Washington Times. The one in the OP did. LOL.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: PLUNGE: New poll shows Obamacare support at 26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    You WILL pay the penalty tax every year ...and BTW it goes up each successive year.
    You will be paying for yourself Tex.
    You and your fellow Texans will soon realize how badly Governor Perry screwed your state by blocking the medicaid expansion.
    You will soon live in a blue state or wish you did.
    My penalty this year is less than one months premium. Next year it will be a little bit more, that is unless it is changed again. The following year I qualify for Medicare. So no, I will not be paying. Like I said, I will let you pay. You seem to like being screwed.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •