Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 204

Thread: Fischer: God ‘designed’ women to be secretaries so it’s OK to discriminate on gender

  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Religious Objection to Minimum Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by maquiscat View Post
    I don't know. If your primary target is ladies, then someone with a voice like James Earl Jones or Sean Connery would be better than any female's
    That doesn't seem to be the image he was trying to project.

  2. #182
    Maquis Admiral
    maquiscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,947

    Re: Religious Objection to Minimum Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    That doesn't seem to be the image he was trying to project.
    Maybe so, but when blanket statements are made I will come and slash the sheets!
    Bi, Poly, Switch. I'm not indecisive, I'm greedy!

  3. #183
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,532

    Re: Fischer: God ‘designed’ women to be secretaries so it’s OK to discriminate on gen

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Sure it's a valid point. He gave very sound reasoning for his decision.
    I guess I'm not surprised that you'd think that.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Fischer: God ‘designed’ women to be secretaries so it’s OK to discriminate on gen

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I guess I'm not surprised that you'd think that.
    So what exactly is your objection to his decision?

  5. #185
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,532

    Re: Fischer: God ‘designed’ women to be secretaries so it’s OK to discriminate on gen

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    So what exactly is your objection to his decision?
    A businesses success or failure will not rely on a chippy female voice answering the phone and sitting behind a desk looking pretty. This yayhoo's way of thinking is outdated and flawed.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Fischer: God ‘designed’ women to be secretaries so it’s OK to discriminate on gen

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    A businesses success or failure will not rely on a chippy female voice answering the phone and sitting behind a desk looking pretty. This yayhoo's way of thinking is outdated and flawed.
    It certainly does present a friendly image.

    What do have against "chippy" pretty women anyways?

    Don't pretty women pay enough attention to you or what?

  7. #187
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,532

    Re: Fischer: God ‘designed’ women to be secretaries so it’s OK to discriminate on gen

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    It certainly does present a friendly image.

    What do have against "chippy" pretty women anyways?

    Don't pretty women pay enough attention to you or what?
    Not a thing. What do you have against not being sexist? I work for one of the big three accounting firms. There are dudes here who answer the phone and guess what, business is growing. No one gives a rats ass who's answering the phone.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Fischer: God ‘designed’ women to be secretaries so it’s OK to discriminate on gen

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Not a thing. What do you have against not being sexist? I work for one of the big three accounting firms. There are dudes here who answer the phone and guess what, business is growing. No one gives a rats ass who's answering the phone.
    Not a thing.

    I was wondering why anyone would bitch about a "chippy" pretty woman sitting behind a desk answering the phone. WTF?

  9. #189
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,532

    Re: Fischer: God ‘designed’ women to be secretaries so it’s OK to discriminate on gen

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Not a thing.

    I was wondering why anyone would bitch about a "chippy" pretty woman sitting behind a desk answering the phone. WTF?
    You're in agreement with an pastor who's thinking is outdated and probably mentally ill who has no valid point. The days of Women in their place, barefoot and pregnant and all that nonsense are long gone.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Fischer: God ‘designed’ women to be secretaries so it’s OK to discriminate on gen

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You're in agreement with an pastor who's thinking is outdated and probably mentally ill who has no valid point.
    Mentally ill? Says the guy who has it out for "chippy" pretty girls for no apparent reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    The days of Women in their place, barefoot and pregnant and all that nonsense are long gone.
    Not really. Women still get pregnant.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •