Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 125

Thread: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,3

  1. #71
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,936

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Oh. That's too bad. I guess you'll have to Google it for yourself. It's quite easy to find the information.
    No. You think the difference is there and that it's important, you fetch.

  2. #72
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,951

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Probably because he was AT his ranch in Crawford. Endlessly. Daily.



    Wait, pointing out what the Bush costs were when righties scream up and down about Obama's constitutes "whining"? Here I thought it meant "pointing out right wing bull**** for what it is."
    Sure. It's a kiddy game. "Well SHE did it too! Jenna and Barbara went on spring break vacations!" I've seen more garbage pouring from Liberal fingers about the trips the Bush family took in the last 2 days than I saw the entire 8 years Bush was in office.

    He worked from his ranch. People do that, you know. Unless of course you think Bush told everyone "I'm on vacation, turn on my out-of-office attendant and tell the country to take care of itself while I sleep in and watch soap operas." I mean, I know that's what Michael Moore wants you to believe and all that. I guess the rest of us are just smarter than that.

  3. #73
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,951

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    No. You think the difference is there and that it's important, you fetch.
    Fetch. Now that's a new one.

    No, that's okay. I know the truth. You just don't want to face it. I get it. Keep the faith brother! George Soros will reward you well.

  4. #74
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Sure. It's a kiddy game. "Well SHE did it too! Jenna and Barbara went on spring break vacations!" I've seen more garbage pouring from Liberal fingers about the trips the Bush family took in the last 2 days than I saw the entire 8 years Bush was in office.

    He worked from his ranch. People do that, you know. Unless of course you think Bush told everyone "I'm on vacation, turn on my out-of-office attendant and tell the country to take care of itself while I sleep in and watch soap operas." I mean, I know that's what Michael Moore wants you to believe and all that. I guess the rest of us are just smarter than that.
    Of course he worked from his ranch. Just like every vacation Obama takes is a working vacation. What on earth is your point?

    And yes, you're seeing stuff about Bush travel because conservatives make asinine threads like this one whining about Obama travel. I don't get why this is so hard for you to comprehend.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #75
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,951

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Of course he worked from his ranch. Just like every vacation Obama takes is a working vacation. What on earth is your point?

    And yes, you're seeing stuff about Bush travel because conservatives make asinine threads like this one whining about Obama travel. I don't get why this is so hard for you to comprehend.
    The Liberals have gone to a great deal of effort to research and bring up the Bush family travel in the last few days. Instead of just saying that the First Family is entitled to travel - as they all have - the Liberal defense is what? "Bush did it too! He did! And so did his wife! And those twins on the safari - ARGGGHHHH!"

    The "asinine thread" was about a report in the Daily Mail. Unlike the Bush family - it's current.

    It isn't hard for me to comprehend. I enjoy watching partisan meltdowns and mentions of a woman who hasn't traveled as First Lady in 6 years.

  6. #76
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    The Liberals have gone to a great deal of effort to research and bring up the Bush family travel in the last few days. Instead of just saying that the First Family is entitled to travel - as they all have - the Liberal defense is what? "Bush did it too! He did! And so did his wife! And those twins on the safari - ARGGGHHHH!"

    The "asinine thread" was about a report in the Daily Mail. Unlike the Bush family - it's current.

    It isn't hard for me to comprehend. I enjoy watching partisan meltdowns and mentions of a woman who hasn't traveled as First Lady in 6 years.
    "Instead of just saying the First Family is entitled to travel"? We used that argument five years ago; it was like talking to a wall. After pointing out that the travel argument was stupid and getting nowhere, we decided to focus on conservative hypocrisy. Which is like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #77
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,951

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    "Instead of just saying the First Family is entitled to travel"? We used that argument five years ago; it was like talking to a wall. After pointing out that the travel argument was stupid and getting nowhere, we decided to focus on conservative hypocrisy. Which is like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Ah, so you admit it. Admitting you can't argue with valid points is an excellent step in the right direction.

  8. #78
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Ah, so you admit it. Admitting you can't argue with valid points is an excellent step in the right direction.
    Wow, that's totally not what I said at all, but nice try. No, you're right, it IS a valid point. But good luck getting the wingnuts to acknowledge it; rather, they've sat here for five years bitching like crazy every time Obama sets foot on a plane. Why continue to argue that point if it's just going to be ignored by the intellectually dishonest right?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #79
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,951

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Wow, that's totally not what I said at all, but nice try. No, you're right, it IS a valid point. But good luck getting the wingnuts to acknowledge it; rather, they've sat here for five years bitching like crazy every time Obama sets foot on a plane. Why continue to argue that point if it's just going to be ignored by the intellectually dishonest right?
    Because the left loves any excuse to bring up Bush.

  10. #80
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Because the left loves any excuse to bring up Bush.
    Hey, he's an easy (and recent) guy to bring up when the right wants to complain about Obama doing something that they gave Bush a complete pass for just five years ago. And yes, that goes the other way with the left -- Obama gets routinely let off the hook for stuff Bush was excoriated for.

    I'd also like it noted that I'm not the one who brought Bush into this discussion.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •