Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 125

Thread: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,3

  1. #41
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    She has 48 countries to go just to match Laura's record. Certainly not saying it's impossible, but still...good luck. In the first five years Laura beat Michelle in travel 71 to 25, so you might want to change the hyperpartisan narrative from "Michelle costs the tax payers for her vacations" to "Laura Bush was a much more worldly first lady."

    You're welcome.
    I didn't mind any FLOTUS traveling, though given the costs I am more sensitive to the need as I grow older .
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #42
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Yeah, that's probably it; someone unrelated is doing the complaining.
    Did not say that so it would be a straw man. He is a concierge at the hotel. That is all that is known.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #43
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,252

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Did not say that so it would be a straw man. He is a concierge at the hotel. That is all that is known.
    He'll probably be in a death camp in Northern Mongolia in about a week.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #44
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Probably made up story. I doubt there is any basis in fact, too silly to really fact check.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Did not say that so it would be a straw man. He is a concierge at the hotel. That is all that is known.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  5. #45
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,252

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    And since there were no facts to prove or disprove that assertion, or what was even meant by barking, the thread's "point" exhausted itself by the end of post #1.
    But here you are all tuckered out at Post #40.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #46
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #47
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,619

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Yeah, those aweful RW's! Making up this story and putting it in the newspaper.
    I flew to Beijing to impersonate a Westin butler, located a local MailOnline reporter, complained to them about Michelle's mom, then flew to London and got a job as managing editor at MailOnline so that I could green light the story, then dropped a PM to American to be on the lookout for the story.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  8. #48
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,936

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Dress them up all yoi want and they're still gona be trash.
    So you take the article at face value then?

  9. #49
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,936

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I didn't mind any FLOTUS traveling, though given the costs I am more sensitive to the need as I grow older .
    We have crucial interests throughout the world, and I have no problem with the First Couple traveling throughout the world so as not to give the impression of snootiness. It shows respect and curiosity for the nations we must deal with.

  10. #50
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,073

    Re: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Maybe if Obama would do something, just anything, so the RWers woudl not have to just make up stuff.
    It's not worthy of pointing out that our First Family is acting like the Ugly American while abroad?


    Worth noting, this place was originally vetted for VP Biden's visit to China, and rejected because it was prohibitively expensive.

    I wonder if the Obama's are going to have trouble shrinking their livelihoods back down once they can no longer force the U.S. taxpayer to foot the bill for lavish vacations?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •