Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63

Thread: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

  1. #51
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,040

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    I realize you feel that way, but what you have just said directly contradicts the notion that people should have the freedom to make up their own minds. Unless an ideology is directly and explicitly advocating persons to engage in physical or psychological violence against others, people have a right to hear it and make up their minds for themselves. As far as I'm concerned, KKK ideology is bad. But that's what some believe and I'm not going to advocate terminating them for believing in it. Now if they start advocating and engaging in burning people's houses down and such activity, then's it's time to put a stop to it.
    I advocate terminating the KKK and any other organized crime. I believe that the US should take an active stance on terminating organized crime. Some cities have sections that are basically under siege by gangs people are killed daily by gangs yet we just slowly do little to stop them. It should be a federal crime to belong to a known organized crime organization.

    And the KKK does advocate violence against Americans, have you not been paying attention for the last 50 years? Living under a rock or some ****?

  2. #52
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    I advocate terminating the KKK and any other organized crime. I believe that the US should take an active stance on terminating organized crime. Some cities have sections that are basically under siege by gangs people are killed daily by gangs yet we just slowly do little to stop them. It should be a federal crime to belong to a known organized crime organization.

    And the KKK does advocate violence against Americans, have you not been paying attention for the last 50 years? Living under a rock or some ****?
    The present KKK is like a Girl Scout group compared to the violence and destruction caused by the Hispanic and black gangs presently raging throughout America.

    Maybe there is some reason you haven't noticed?

  3. #53
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,040

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    The present KKK is like a Girl Scout group compared to the violence and destruction caused by the Hispanic and black gangs presently raging throughout America.

    Maybe there is some reason you haven't noticed?
    I guess that you havent heard of skinheads?

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    I advocate terminating the KKK and any other organized crime. I believe that the US should take an active stance on terminating organized crime. Some cities have sections that are basically under siege by gangs people are killed daily by gangs yet we just slowly do little to stop them. It should be a federal crime to belong to a known organized crime organization.

    And the KKK does advocate violence against Americans, have you not been paying attention for the last 50 years? Living under a rock or some ****?
    My understanding is that they are not advocating that people engage in burning down people's houses and lynchings anymore. If you can cite something that says otherwise, I would be interested to see that. Now they engage in quite a bit of hate speech and want to be separate from black folks. But as far as I'm concerned, I don't want to be around such people either, so I can live with that.

  5. #55
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,040

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    My understanding is that they are not advocating that people engage in burning down people's houses and lynchings anymore. If you can cite something that says otherwise, I would be interested to see that. Now they engage in quite a bit of hate speech and want to be separate from black folks. But as far as I'm concerned, I don't want to be around such people either, so I can live with that.
    Their actions speak more than their words. Its like the occupiers and anonymous always talking a good game claiming non-violence. Im not drinking the kool aid that you are selling.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Their actions speak more than their words. Its like the occupiers and anonymous always talking a good game claiming non-violence. Im not drinking the kool aid that you are selling.
    Now wait a minute slick. I ain't here selling nothing on behalf of the klan, so please, don't put that on me!!!!

  7. #57
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,258

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Well, she's got her work cut out for her. Here's where Putin's current interests like



    And she can do all this kind of stuff, so that chick may be out of luck!

    Putin is tapping that? Mercy me. Rob the cradle why don't ya?

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Putin is tapping that? Mercy me. Rob the cradle why don't ya?
    That's not robbing the cradle by a long shot bro. He's a lucky man!!!

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    I was thinking that Putin would not take anymore territory. But now I'm not so sure. Seems like a very beautiful damsel in distress is pleading with Putin to come and save the people of her country. I don't know, if I were Putin, I would jump on it! What do you think, should Putin go ahead and make the move?



    Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country: Military commander speaks of concerns over threat from breakaway region near Moldovan border | Mail Online



    WOW! The obvious match of will shows that the people's will for unity cannot be stopped!!!! Dang!!! I need to go smoke a cigarette!!!
    Putin is a pimp, I've been telling you guys for weeks. A man's man.

  10. #60
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,040

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Now wait a minute slick. I ain't here selling nothing on behalf of the klan, so please, don't put that on me!!!!
    Could have fooled me.

    My understanding is that they are not advocating that people engage in burning down people's houses and lynchings anymore. If you can cite something that says otherwise, I would be interested to see that
    You make the klan idiots look benign just some blow hards that would no longer hurt a fly. Oddly enough that is the same propaganda that the klan is peddling as of lately. Im not the one thats defending them saying they aint all that bad. Then by coincidence you assert that certain minority bad guys are more violent these days. Then you couldnt just leave it alone. If you hadnt told me that you were not selling that line I would have thought...oh.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •