Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63

Thread: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

  1. #41
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,175

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    I'm willing to bet the lovely Minister was being euphemistic when begging Putin to "invade her country".
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    My only comment on that lady is WOW! Seriously though at this point Putin is going to do exactly what Putin wants to do and the rest of the world including the US is going to sit idly by and watch. It is the 40's all over again and we can only hope Putin isn't Hitler part two.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Seriously though at this point Putin is going to do exactly what Putin wants to do and the rest of the world including the US is going to sit idly by and watch.
    Did you hear about the sanctions that were imposed on Russia and Visa and Mastercard denying services to customers of Bank Rossiya? I don't think that's sitting idly by and doing nothing.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Did you hear about the sanctions that were imposed on Russia and Visa and Mastercard denying services to customers of Bank Rossiya? I don't think that's sitting idly by and doing nothing.
    That is going to stop a new Hitler? You seriously said that? That is for show and is worse than doing nothing, it tells Putin how weak we really are and makes us look impotent to the point that it just encourages Putin.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    That is going to stop a new Hitler? You seriously said that? That is for show and is worse than doing nothing, it tells Putin how weak we really are and makes us look impotent to the point that it just encourages Putin.
    I can't believe you believe Hillary Clinton when she says Putin is Hitler. Don't believe everything that politicians say. Much of it is designed to appeal to voters emotions so that they can get votes. Not only that, but a bank being cut out of the US financial system, is not something that's done for show. That's serious stuff.

    But speaking of Hitler, here's the type of people that we are helping come to power in the Ukraine. Note how one person says openly that they want Ukraine to not be exactly like Hitler, but a little bit like that.



    Over and above that, Yulia Tymoshenko, in a taped phone call was allegedly heard to say that Ukraine's 8 million Russians should be nuked. Here she is pictured with the Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland.



    Looks to me like we may be supporting people who are like Hitler.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    I can't believe you believe Hillary Clinton when she says Putin is Hitler. Don't believe everything that politicians say. Much of it is designed to appeal to voters emotions so that they can get votes. Not only that, but a bank being cut out of the US financial system, is not something that's done for show. That's serious stuff.

    But speaking of Hitler, here's the type of people that we are helping come to power in the Ukraine. Note how one person says openly that they want Ukraine to not be exactly like Hitler, but a little bit like that.



    Over and above that, Yulia Tymoshenko, in a taped phone call was allegedly heard to say that Ukraine's 8 million Russians should be nuked. Here she is pictured with the Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland.



    Looks to me like we may be supporting people who are like Hitler.
    Putin may be on the verge of taking over one country after another just as Hitler did. I never compared their politics just their military adventurism.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Putin may be on the verge of taking over one country after another just as Hitler did. I never compared their politics just their military adventurism.
    What Putin did in Crimea was done because Russia's back was being pushed against the wall. Putin realized that he lost Ukraine and was merely trying to salvage what he could to keep Russia from being run into the dirt by NATO. That's not a conquering Hitler.

    That said, let's see what he does. If he starts actually acting like Hitler, then put the label on him. Up until now, Putin has done what any Russian nationalist with pride in their country would have done.

  8. #48
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,709

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    That is going to stop a new Hitler? You seriously said that? That is for show and is worse than doing nothing, it tells Putin how weak we really are and makes us look impotent to the point that it just encourages Putin.
    I think he was ignoring the premise of Puting being a "new Hitler."
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #49
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,709

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Putin may be on the verge of taking over one country after another just as Hitler did. I never compared their politics just their military adventurism.
    So was Hillary. You two should be besties.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #50
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,125

    Re: Nato alarm as woman minister urges Putin to invade her country

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    She wants Putin between her legs.
    I'll put in between her legs.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •