Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 518

Thread: Rush Limbaugh selection in children’s book competition causes a stir

  1. #421
    Sage
    AlbqOwl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,486
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Rush Limbaugh selection in children’s book competition causes a stir

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Are you a fan of Thomas Sowell? He's a classy and profoundly intelligent guy-but I dont see any love for him from the left.
    Not just Sowell, but you can name dozens if not hundreds of others who are very well educated, thoughtful, intelligent, and classy and who never use insults as an argument who are not only dismissed as unworthy by the Left but are often demonized.
    "I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it." --Benjamin Franklin 1776

  2. #422
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Rush Limbaugh selection in children’s book competition causes a stir

    Quote Originally Posted by AlbqOwl View Post
    Not just Sowell, but you can name dozens if not hundreds of others who are very well educated, thoughtful, intelligent, and classy and who never use insults as an argument who are not only dismissed as unworthy by the Left but are often demonized.
    Its a shame, the tolerance of the left isn't really tolerant at all is it?

  3. #423
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Rush Limbaugh selection in children’s book competition causes a stir

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Actually yes I would.
    Well hey Jerry , more power to you. You are probably the only conservative that has the testicular fortitude to say that.

    Just like Rush , I think Sharpton is a hatemonger as well. I think he is a civil rights ambulance chaser that I wish would shut up. And by the way, I am a black man who is a liberal.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  4. #424
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,258

    Re: Rush Limbaugh selection in children’s book competition causes a stir

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    He bugs the **** out of Obama, so I'd say you're wrong.
    Obama could care less about idiots like Limpdick. Rightfully so.

  5. #425
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Rush Limbaugh selection in children’s book competition causes a stir

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Sure you would. Did you read the new HIllary Clinton children's book?
    I for one haven't, but I haven't been commenting on it either.

  6. #426
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Rush Limbaugh selection in children’s book competition causes a stir

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Obama could care less about idiots like Limpdick. Rightfully so.
    Since the left including Obama bring him up often, Im inclined to disagree. He really seems to irritate you guys. Im fine with that.

  7. #427
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Rush Limbaugh selection in children’s book competition causes a stir

    I would never choose a book by a drug addict for my children to read.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #428
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,866

    Re: Rush Limbaugh selection in children’s book competition causes a stir

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    So you are actually going to sit here and say that Rush doesn't cause division ????????
    That's not what he said. What he did say was that unless Limbaugh has a Tawana Brawley incident on his resume, there's not much of a basis for comparison.

  9. #429
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 05:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Rush Limbaugh selection in children’s book competition causes a stir

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    In reality, take a look at the FBI's most wanted list. Its islamists and leftists (environmentalists etc).

    Sorry, its the left that has the problem with violence.
    If you can listen to Rush and think that he doesn't promote bigotry then there is nothing I can do to convince you because bigots are almost always unable to perceive their own bigotry no matter how many facts they are provided.

  10. #430
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Rush Limbaugh selection in children’s book competition causes a stir

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Truth View Post
    If you can listen to Rush and think that he doesn't promote bigotry then there is nothing I can do to convince you because bigots are almost always unable to perceive their own bigotry no matter how many facts they are provided.
    So anyone who doesn't agree with you must be a bigot because bigots dont know they are. I love your logical fallacy.

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •