Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Putin says U.S. guided by 'The Rule of the Gun' in Foreign Policy.....

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Putin says U.S. guided by 'The Rule of the Gun' in Foreign Policy.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Putin is now saying we are to caught up with.....our sense of being the Chosen ones. That we believe to much in our exceptionalism. What a joker, huh!


    Russian President Vladimir Putin accused the United States on Monday of being guided in its foreign policy not by international law but by the "rule of the gun."

    "Our Western partners headed by the United States prefer not to be guided by international law in their practical policies, but by the rule of the gun,"

    "They have come to believe in their exceptionalism and their sense of being the chosen ones. That they can decide the destinies of the world, that it is only them who can be right.".....snip~

    Putin says U.S. guided by 'the rule of the gun' in foreign policy | Reuters
    Am I supposed to care what he thinks of us?

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Putin says U.S. guided by 'The Rule of the Gun' in Foreign Policy.....

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    When Vladimir talks, people listen, especially conservatives.

    Not true, we just find it funny how he tells Obama to piss up a rope and gets away with it.

  3. #13
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Putin says U.S. guided by 'The Rule of the Gun' in Foreign Policy.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah....and most liberals and Progressives don't even have half a clue as to what is taking place, with a good Percentage of them not knowing who Putin or Russia is. That's why they do say.....To be aware, is to be Alive!
    I have noticed conservatives, not only that use this forum, but others, seem to just love Putin and support him more than Obama, must be because conservatives would prefer being ruled by communists.

  4. #14
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Putin says U.S. guided by 'The Rule of the Gun' in Foreign Policy.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Not true, we just find it funny how he tells Obama to piss up a rope and gets away with it.
    I could post a video of Putin dissing Bush 43 too.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Putin says U.S. guided by 'The Rule of the Gun' in Foreign Policy.....

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    I could post a video of Putin dissing Bush 43 too.
    So? Putin is a nobody to me.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Putin says U.S. guided by 'The Rule of the Gun' in Foreign Policy.....

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    I have noticed conservatives, not only that use this forum, but others, seem to just love Putin and support him more than Obama, must be because conservatives would prefer being ruled by communists.
    Well.....as one that's been around and into the mix.....I have always Learned that Liberals and Progressives would blur the lines of that which they don't comprehend. I figure its due to mainly not knowing whats going around them and not knowing about the Big bad world outside their own environments. But there are some that do.....only they are, far and few.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Putin says U.S. guided by 'The Rule of the Gun' in Foreign Policy.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Am I supposed to care what he thinks of us?
    Oh I am sure we as Americans don't care.....plus our Smack talk is way better than theirs. Still its what the rest of the Planet takes from it, moreso than us.

  8. #18
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Putin says U.S. guided by 'The Rule of the Gun' in Foreign Policy.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    So? Putin is a nobody to me.
    He is?

  9. #19
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Putin says U.S. guided by 'The Rule of the Gun' in Foreign Policy.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well.....as one that's been around and into the mix.....I have always Learned that Liberals and Progressives would blur the lines of that which they don't comprehend. I figure its due to mainly not knowing whats going around them and not knowing about the Big bad world outside their own environments. But there are some that do.....only they are, far and few.
    You have?

  10. #20
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Putin says U.S. guided by 'The Rule of the Gun' in Foreign Policy.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah....and most liberals and Progressives don't even have half a clue as to what is taking place, with a good Percentage of them not knowing who Putin or Russia is. That's why they do say.....To be aware, is to be Alive!
    Meanwhile, most conservatives are in love with a communist because he said mean things about Obama and the gays. Suddenly rampant authoritarianism is in with the GOP!
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •