Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 177 of 177

Thread: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    How are Republicans stabbing the USA in the back? Foreign policy and military policy is entirely up to the President.

    Wait, I get it. Because Republicans will not vote for everything Obama wants, Putin decided to invade and take Crimea?

    That is REALLY why you say this is all the Republican's fault? Putin invaded Crimea because Republican oppose the ACA?
    Its pretty sad. I dont think Nimby understands how things work.

  2. #172
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Which of these people are with the Obama administration? Oh, thats right-they aren't.

    Sorry, this is Obama's baby-own it. Your attempt to blame someone else is as childish as it is sad.
    The attempt to blame is all yours, making this about Obama against the next bad actor in the world--whether that be Russia, North Korea, Iran, Iraq or Syria--all hot spots left by your boy Bush. But during Bush, it was the USA against these countries or the Patriot act was employed. See how that works ?
    Physics is Phun

  3. #173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    The attempt to blame is all yours, making this about Obama against the next bad actor in the world--whether that be Russia, North Korea, Iran, Iraq or Syria--all hot spots left by your boy Bush. But during Bush, it was the USA against these countries or the Patriot act was employed. See how that works ?
    One of these days you are going to have to grow up and realize Obama is President, and has been for some time. Childishly screeching Bush has no currency anymore, rather it appears sad and pathetic. Welcome to the world.

  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Always there to voice support for the USA ?


    Yeah.....and on the front line. But you wouldn't know what that looks like. I guess there are some that can only wish upon a star.

  5. #175
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Which of these people are with the Obama administration? Oh, thats right-they aren't.

    Sorry, this is Obama's baby-own it. Your attempt to blame someone else is as childish as it is sad.


    Mornin USC. Yeah.....and notice that comes with saying anything about Boy Blunder. Course then there are those that do keep up with the news, huh? That would be the Political news and not all the breaking emotional, and heartfelt news or the dramatic locals.


    McCain: ‘A little embarrassed’ by GOP attitude on Ukraine and IMF.....



    Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, said Wednesday that he’s “a little embarrassed” by some in his party who are insisting that reforms to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) be stripped from legislation to aid Ukraine and sanction Russian and Ukrainian officials involved with the unrest in the region.

    “Congress has a role, and right now they are not playing it,” Mr. McCain told Fox News. “In my view, [members] are showing a lack of appreciation for what’s going on by placing a priority on an IMF fix which, frankly, is not that big a deal compared with a unified response to what has taken place in Ukraine.”

    Language backed by the White House that would shift about $63 billion from an IMF emergency account was included in a sanctions package advanced last week by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, but some Republicans, including House Speaker John A. Boehner of Ohio, have said the IMF reforms shouldn’t be part of a Ukrainian aid package.

    Mr. McCain also reiterated his criticism of the Obama administration for the “weakness” of its initial response to Russia’s moving to annex Crimea.....snip~

    Read more: McCain: 'A little embarrassed' by GOP attitude on Ukraine and IMF - Washington Times
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-par...post1063058110

  6. #176
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    That's how I read what is happening by the history, past history and events unfolding.
    In other words it isn't a fact.

  7. #177
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Mornin USC. Yeah.....and notice that comes with saying anything about Boy Blunder. Course then there are those that do keep up with the news, huh? That would be the Political news and not all the breaking emotional, and heartfelt news or the dramatic locals.


    McCain: ‘A little embarrassed’ by GOP attitude on Ukraine and IMF.....



    Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, said Wednesday that he’s “a little embarrassed” by some in his party who are insisting that reforms to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) be stripped from legislation to aid Ukraine and sanction Russian and Ukrainian officials involved with the unrest in the region.

    “Congress has a role, and right now they are not playing it,” Mr. McCain told Fox News. “In my view, [members] are showing a lack of appreciation for what’s going on by placing a priority on an IMF fix which, frankly, is not that big a deal compared with a unified response to what has taken place in Ukraine.”

    Language backed by the White House that would shift about $63 billion from an IMF emergency account was included in a sanctions package advanced last week by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, but some Republicans, including House Speaker John A. Boehner of Ohio, have said the IMF reforms shouldn’t be part of a Ukrainian aid package.

    Mr. McCain also reiterated his criticism of the Obama administration for the “weakness” of its initial response to Russia’s moving to annex Crimea.....snip~

    Read more: McCain: 'A little embarrassed' by GOP attitude on Ukraine and IMF - Washington Times
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-par...post1063058110
    Yup. Reality isn't the lefts strongpoint.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •