Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 177

Thread: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

  1. #161
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    The USA is getting puked by a stab-in-the-back disloyal opposition.
    Cold War Comrade Putin knows how to deal with GOP treachory.
    So does NIMBY .
    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Look around, Obama is getting punked yet again, Russia has threatened to arm Iran, and has called Obama's bluff on sanctions. He's getting punked. Deal with it.
    Physics is Phun

  2. #162
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    Where can i read more about this deal?
    That's how I read what is happening by the history, past history and events unfolding.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    The USA is getting puked by a stab-in-the-back disloyal opposition.
    Cold War Comrade Putin knows how to deal with GOP treachory.
    So does NIMBY .
    This is somehow the GOP's fault. lol's.

  4. #164
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by annata View Post
    BBC News - Ukraine crisis: EU signs association deal

    seems to me this is bigger then Crimea, Putin loses the Ukraine to his economic federation ?
    We know the value of a deal with the EU. The ONLY reason the deal is offered as been stated. First, Ukraine has to disarm its citizens. While the EU and the USA convinced Ukraine to given up it's nuclear weapons arsenal and the Russian army could roll over Ukraine's military in a day, there is the danger that Ukraine citizens themselves my shoot at Russian invaders.

    So to make the Ukraine a total cakewalk and 100% vulnerable to total Russian domination and extortion, the EU is holding out another symbolic but worthless offer to protect Ukraine IF Ukraine first totally disarms in every way. Can't even have rifles, let alone nukes. And once totally defenseless, only then will Ukraine be safe.

    It is SO absurd it is amazing anyone in the media reports it as legitimate.

  5. #165
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Every time McCain and Graham open their treasonous mouths.
    Try Mr. Cantor, acting like a concerned American without an anti-Obama agenda on everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    This is somehow the GOP's fault. lol's.
    [IMG]me-lol-smiley-emoticon.gif[/IMG]
    Physics is Phun

  6. #166
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    The USA is getting puked by a stab-in-the-back disloyal opposition.
    Cold War Comrade Putin knows how to deal with GOP treachory.
    So does NIMBY .
    How are Republicans stabbing the USA in the back? Foreign policy and military policy is entirely up to the President.

    Wait, I get it. Because Republicans will not vote for everything Obama wants, Putin decided to invade and take Crimea?

    That is REALLY why you say this is all the Republican's fault? Putin invaded Crimea because Republican oppose the ACA?

  7. #167
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    I'm not even paying much attention this weekend, but when I do, it's McCain and Graham giving aid and comfort to Putin.
    Too bad they don't work for Putin, or do they?
    Putin doesn't have anyone speaking accept for himself.
    Ignorant Americans forget this inconvenient fact .
    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    How are Republicans stabbing the USA in the back? Foreign policy and military policy is entirely up to the President.
    Physics is Phun

  8. #168
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    I'm not even paying much attention this weekend, but when I do, it's McCain and Graham giving aid and comfort to Putin.
    Too bad they don't work for Putin, or do they?
    Putin doesn't have anyone speaking accept for himself.
    Ignorant Americans forget this inconvenient fact .
    I often like or agree with your messages, but that just sounds like partisan ranting to be honest.

    This is Obama's game. Putin knows it. McCain and Graham may get some press coverage because they are "the opposition," but this is entirely up to Obama. This is Obama v Putin.

  9. #169
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    If a Republican was president, it would be the USA against Russia and you know know it.
    Just like last decade.
    It was the USA against Saddam.
    That GOPs won't stand with their President has now caused an irreparable split in our country .
    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I often like or agree with your messages, but that just sounds like partisan ranting to be honest.

    This is Obama's game. Putin knows it. McCain and Graham may get some press coverage because they are "the opposition," but this is entirely up to Obama. This is Obama v Putin.
    Physics is Phun

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Every time McCain and Graham open their treasonous mouths.
    Try Mr. Cantor, acting like a concerned American without an anti-Obama agenda on everything .
    Which of these people are with the Obama administration? Oh, thats right-they aren't.

    Sorry, this is Obama's baby-own it. Your attempt to blame someone else is as childish as it is sad.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •