Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 177

Thread: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

  1. #141
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    This interchange between the U.S. and Russia reminds me of a teenage food fight. Why do political people have to act like children? Message to federal government. If you are going to do something meaningful about Ukraine, then do it. Stop talking about it. There is no point in making empty threats or threats of any sort. That is what children do.

  2. #142
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,257

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Mornin' USC. What do you mean by kicked up a notch?
    obama hotub putin negotiations.jpg

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post


    Mornin' Bubba. Are those Puddin Pops?

  4. #144
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,257

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by mmc View Post
    mornin' bubba. Are those puddin pops?
    ha!!!

  5. #145
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,935

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Bush was never a strong leader, but he was a LIAR, since certain righties still want to politicize foreign affairs. His comments to "bring it on" energized one billion Muslims and the USA continues to have to deal with this disaster, just one of so many left by Bush/Cheney
    The above is a silly attempt to run away from current events under the current president ( if he can be called that). "Oh boy, that Bush guy was a real poo-poo head I bet". the year is 2014 and your boy may go down in history with Macho Camacho Putin as the greatest mass murderer of humanity in history should he screw up (again).
    It's nothing more than X's and O's.

  6. #146
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by rhinefire View Post
    The above is a silly attempt to run away from current events under the current president ( if he can be called that). "Oh boy, that Bush guy was a real poo-poo head I bet". the year is 2014 and your boy may go down in history with Macho Camacho Putin as the greatest mass murderer of humanity in history should he screw up (again).
    My comment was an indirect post to another con saying Obama was weak. The USA didn't have this problem with politicizing 9/11 until after Bush/Cheney lied us into Iraq. From your post insinuating my boy Obama will be a mass murderer for being No Drama Obama, ....
    Last edited by NIMBY; 03-21-14 at 02:43 PM.
    Physics is Phun

  7. #147
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    I see righties are still playing their Putin card. You will pay dearly for this in the 2014 elections .
    Physics is Phun

  8. #148
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyhunter View Post
    That's exactly what states rights mean. The state is part of the union only so long as it serves the states purpose to do so.
    Any confederation of states has failed to survive as it is easily militarily conquered. However, I do understand there are many Confederates on the forum.

    A state is just an artificial division too. Why not part of a state, 1/2 of a city, a neighborhood or a property owner declaring to be an independent country? Why can't I as a majority of one secede from the USA and then declare my property is instead now Iranian territory?
    Last edited by joko104; 03-21-14 at 02:46 PM.

  9. #149
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    This interchange between the U.S. and Russia reminds me of a teenage food fight. Why do political people have to act like children? Message to federal government. If you are going to do something meaningful about Ukraine, then do it. Stop talking about it. There is no point in making empty threats or threats of any sort. That is what children do.
    The talk is all diversions from this being a pre-done deal between the USA and Russia. They get whatever they want of former USSR Eastern bloc countries and the USA gets whatever we want of former USSRR Southern bloc counties. To totally divert us stupid, low attention span masses they'll wave their fists at each other publicly.

  10. #150
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Russia To Sanction U.S. Senators.....

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The talk is all diversions from this being a pre-done deal between the USA and Russia. They get whatever they want of former USSR Eastern bloc countries and the USA gets whatever we want of former USSRR Southern bloc counties. To totally divert us stupid, low attention span masses they'll wave their fists at each other publicly.
    Where can i read more about this deal?

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •