Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 455

Thread: Ohio Student Points Finger Like Gun, Is Suspended [W:148:245]

  1. #61
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,663

    Re: Ohio Student Points Finger Like Gun, Is Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Why should I like the NRA?

    Do you think pretending to shoot people in the head is funny, TD?
    I think kids will be kids and feminizing little boys is going to be a disaster in the long run.



  2. #62
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    Re: Ohio Student Points Finger Like Gun, Is Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I think kids will be kids and feminizing little boys is going to be a disaster in the long run.
    What??? Sooo, guns make little boys feel like men? Like without a gun, you can't be a man? Is that right? Explaing to me how not letting a little boy pretend to shoot his classmate in the head is feminizing him.

  3. #63
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,663

    Re: Ohio Student Points Finger Like Gun, Is Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    What??? Sooo, guns make little boys feel like men? Like without a gun, you can't be a man? Is that right? Explaing to me how not letting a little boy pretend to shoot his classmate in the head is feminizing.
    Your comments are silly and makes me wonder if you have ever been around male children



  4. #64
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Ohio Student Points Finger Like Gun, Is Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I think kids will be kids and feminizing little boys is going to be a disaster in the long run.
    Quod erat demonstrandum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Guns in schools are no laughing matter, I suspect we can all agree on that? While a 3 day suspension is ridiculous, a consequence of some sort is fair. I suspect the true spirit of the idea was to remove even "joking" about guns from schools. I have no problem with that idea whatsoever.
    Last edited by Bob Blaylock; 03-05-14 at 12:17 AM. Reason: May Laurence Tureaud have compassion toward him.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  5. #65
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,663

    Re: Ohio Student Points Finger Like Gun, Is Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    Quod erat demonstrandum…
    the goal is to scare kids into being terrified about guns. the teachers unions are organs of the party of gun banning.



  6. #66
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,663

    Re: Ohio Student Points Finger Like Gun, Is Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Guns in schools are no laughing matter, I suspect we can all agree on that? While a 3 day suspension is ridiculous, a consequence of some sort is fair. I suspect the true spirit of the idea was to remove even "joking" about guns from schools. I have no problem with that idea whatsoever.
    I have problem with mindless hatred of guns by left wing idiots running schools paid for with our tax dollars

    Like the morons who tried to suspend a boy who had a picture of his hero green beret brother in his locker because the SF MSgt had his weapon in the picture



  7. #67
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    Re: Ohio Student Points Finger Like Gun, Is Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Your comments are silly and makes me wonder if you have ever been around male children
    Aren't you going to defend your outrageous "feminizing" claim?

  8. #68
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,663

    Re: Ohio Student Points Finger Like Gun, Is Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Aren't you going to defend or expand on your outrageous "feminizing" claim?
    I think it was pretty obviously true to anyone with an open mind



  9. #69
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    Re: Ohio Student Points Finger Like Gun, Is Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the goal is to scare kids into being terrified about guns. the teachers unions are organs of the party of gun banning.
    Why shouldn't children be terrified of guns? I'd rather have them terrified of guns, than to play with them like they weren't real.

  10. #70
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,663

    Re: Ohio Student Points Finger Like Gun, Is Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Why shouldn't children be terrified of guns? I'd rather have them terrified of guns, than to play with them like they weren't real.
    that is a stupid dichotomy. Kids who are raised to responsibly use guns are the ones least likely to have problems with guns. those kids are neither terrified of guns (as you are apparently) nor do they play with them (like kids who don't understand how guns work).



Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •