Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 268

Thread: "NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born " This is so sad

  1. #31
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: "NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born " This is so sad

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    Hey another informed poster, and yes you do see the move towards the whites.
    Sanger is hated because she is highly responsible for the abolition of laws outlawing birth control and contraceptives. Since all pro-life slogans and dogma traces back to the Catholic Church, the reason you hate Sanger is understood, as is you wanting to impose your religious beliefs than can not possibly affect you upon others.

  2. #32
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: "NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born " This is so sad

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    so you are claiming that the KKK voted for Obama then right? your comments are not only intellectually dishonest, so is your claims about the Dem party. during our country's history BOTH sides engaged with the KKK, so your point is idiotic.
    The OP looks at everyone and measures everyone in racial terms. Each messages is more bigoted that the prior one.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: "NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born " This is so sad

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    That can't be true, blacks by a huge margine vote for Democrats. We have a black president an he's a Democrat.
    Thank you ever so much for this response. I was having a crud day at work and seriously needed this laugh.

  4. #34
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: "NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born " This is so sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    We do, constantly, but you don't want to hear us.

    We speak the truth to you, which, like it is for everyone, isn't always what you want to hear. The solutions for your community's problem are damn hard. I certainly don't envy the uphill battle you're facing.

    Democrats have taught you that you don't have to look in the mirror, that none of your problems are your fault, and that if you'll let them, they'll fix all your problems for you. They tell you that you're simply the victim of rich white people that take joy in your suffering and spend their time trying to figure out how to make your lives worse.

    Your real friends are over here. We want you to succeed, and we'll more than gladly help you. But you've got to be willing to help yourselves. There are people within your community trying to tell you this, yet too many of you ignore them.

    It's time for you to join this nation once and for all, and stop accepting the inferior status that the Democratic Party heaps on you. Don't fall for it anymore. We're here for you.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: "NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born " This is so sad

    Quote Originally Posted by specklebang View Post
    Gipper. Thank you for your honesty. The OP must have thought that my question was rhetorical because the OP has not responded.

    Conservatives are not supportive of welfare growth. So for someone to claim that as a Conservative they want to see more impoverished children born is hypocrisy.

    Respect,
    S
    AH my bad thought it was rhetorical. The thug culture was pushed as a means to stir hatred and animosity towards one another. I would say its working well HUH?
    If you look at the rap "stars" they pushed the thug culture, and the MSM was more then happy to help it along. Hell even the names of the rap bands had thug in the title.
    MTV started pushing it in the mid to late 80's does MTV even show music videos anymore?
    The reason I do not watch TV is because they use it as a way to propagandize the public.

    Murder is murder no matter who it is, so 31k babies killed is not a good thing.IMHO

  6. #36
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: "NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born " This is so sad

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    AH my bad thought it was rhetorical. The thug culture was pushed as a means to stir hatred and animosity towards one another. I would say its working well HUH?
    If you look at the rap "stars" they pushed the thug culture, and the MSM was more then happy to help it along. Hell even the names of the rap bands had thug in the title.
    MTV started pushing it in the mid to late 80's does MTV even show music videos anymore?
    The reason I do not watch TV is because they use it as a way to propagandize the public.

    Murder is murder no matter who it is, so 31k babies killed is not a good thing.IMHO

    It would be more space efficient if you would put all the things you hate about African-Americans in one message.

  7. #37
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:19 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,060

    Re: "NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born " This is so sad

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    They've been doing so well voting for your whore of a party.

    It's damn near criminal what you've done to them.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: "NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born " This is so sad

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    That can't be true, blacks by a huge margine vote for Democrats. We have a black president an he's a Democrat.
    research much? try it may surprise you how "wonderful" the democrat are to african americans.
    Its called history

  9. #39
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: "NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born " This is so sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    We do, constantly, but you don't want to hear us.

    We speak the truth to you, which, like it is for everyone, isn't always what you want to hear. The solutions for your community's problem are damn hard. I certainly don't envy the uphill battle you're facing.

    Democrats have taught you that you don't have to look in the mirror, that none of your problems are your fault, and that if you'll let them, they'll fix all your problems for you. They tell you that you're simply the victim of rich white people that take joy in your suffering and spend their time trying to figure out how to make your lives worse.

    Your real friends are over here. We want you to succeed, and we'll more than gladly help you. But you've got to be willing to help yourselves. There are people within your community trying to tell you this, yet too many of you ignore them.

    It's time for you to join this nation once and for all, and stop accepting the inferior status that the Democratic Party heaps on you. Don't fall for it anymore. We're here for you.
    That is total bulls*** and you know it !!!!!!!!!

    There are projects like

    Strong African American Families Project
    The Los Angeles MBDA (Minority Business Development Agency) Business Center
    USC’s Neighborhood Academic Initiative
    TRiO programs
    etc etc

    But you wouldn't know about projects like these because your knowledgebase about the black community is Fox News

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: "NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born " This is so sad

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    It would be more space efficient if you would put all the things you hate about African-Americans in one message.
    I think its wrong they are being murdered and i hate them? srsly you need to rethink my position

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •