Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 216

Thread: 'Joe The Plumber' Describes His New Union Job

  1. #91
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    17,711

    Re: 'Joe The Plumber' Describes His New Union Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Once again, you have not read the article attached to the OP. It's right there. You're embarrassing yourself. Honestly, I'm done with your foolishness.
    And the answer is......

  2. #92
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,636

    Re: 'Joe The Plumber' Describes His New Union Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    So if I buy a GM am I a hypocrite because I opposed the bailout? That is just utter nonsense. I oppose virtually everything the government does but because it does things that impact virtually every aspect of my life that doesn't make me a hypocrite.

    Not sure what "CONS" you guys keep referring to, but I am the only one arguing this side so you might just address me so we can further the discussion a bit
    .
    no one has said buying a GM auto while decrying the auto builder bailout is hypocritical. other than you. where did you get that?
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it[
    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    This is the problem with modern conservatives, they're all rights and no responsibilities. You're responsible for your actions, and for the consequences of your actions, regardless of intent.

  3. #93
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    05-18-18 @ 01:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,854

    Re: 'Joe The Plumber' Describes His New Union Job

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    That's what the thread's about. My contention is that we shouldn't care about this guy unless he suddenly decides to run for office again.
    Ok, so why not just show you dont care by not posting about him? Or are you saying you cant.

  4. #94
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,837

    Re: 'Joe The Plumber' Describes His New Union Job

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Call me when Joe the Democrat Plumber is around. We'll see what you say then.
    Y'all hate him because he dared questioj The Messiah.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #95
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,360

    Re: 'Joe The Plumber' Describes His New Union Job

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Y'all hate him because he dared questioj The Messiah.
    I don't hate him at all, but we all know what happens when someone dares to question the right's Messiah (Palin)....


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.

  6. #96
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,360

    Re: 'Joe The Plumber' Describes His New Union Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    So if I buy a GM am I a hypocrite because I opposed the bailout? That is just utter nonsense. I oppose virtually everything the government does but because it does things that impact virtually every aspect of my life that doesn't make me a hypocrite.

    Not sure what "CONS" you guys keep referring to, but I am the only one arguing this side so you might just address me so we can further the discussion a bit.
    Actually, I know someone who said he won't buy a GM in the future for that. But he was a Ford guy anyway (for some reason). I like GMs.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.

  7. #97
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,837

    Re: 'Joe The Plumber' Describes His New Union Job

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I don't hate him at all, but we all know what happens when someone dares to question the right's Messiah (Palin)....
    Nice try...lol

    How is he a racist?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-09-18 @ 03:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: 'Joe The Plumber' Describes His New Union Job

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I thought he lived in Ohio?
    He did. Just about 6 blocks from here.

  9. #99
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,281

    Re: 'Joe The Plumber' Describes His New Union Job

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Y'all hate him because he dared questioj The Messiah.

    Nonsense.

    McCain wanted him to be something he wasn't. And he got exposed.

  10. #100
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 09:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: 'Joe The Plumber' Describes His New Union Job

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    yet if you want to work for a major corporation you have to join the union.
    Wrong. In a non-right-to-work state, you may work for any corporation that has not signed a union-security agreement w/out joining a union.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •