Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Woman Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

  1. #1
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,533

    Woman Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Torz Reynolds Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Ok then... nothing says yum like exposed fat cells. I would not go to sleep with this woman next to me, ever. In fact, I think I'd get a restraining order and become pro 2nd amendment.

  2. #2
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,761

    Re: Woman Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Torz Reynolds Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Ok then... nothing says yum like exposed fat cells. I would not go to sleep with this woman next to me, ever. In fact, I think I'd get a restraining order and become pro 2nd amendment.
    Nothing says "It's over" like sending the ex a chunk of skin.
    Hopefully the tattoo was on her arm.
    Hmmm.....I wonder if my girl would get a "Radioman's Bitch" tattoo.
    No matter how cynical I become toward politicians, it's never enough.

  3. #3
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,713

    Re: Woman Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Never, never, never, never, never get somebody else's name tattooed on your body.

    Never do it.

    Never.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Woman Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Not to be a downer but there's no way that she won't die of an infection unless she gets thats treated at a hospital.

  5. #5
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,761

    Re: Woman Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Never, never, never, never, never get somebody else's name tattooed on your body.

    Never do it.

    Never.
    Yeah, I'm generally opposed to tattoos, anyway.
    The name idea is especially bad.
    If the guy's name was Tom or Bill, maybe she could find a replacement Tom or Bill.
    But this guy's name was....Chopper.
    Good luck finding one of those.
    No matter how cynical I become toward politicians, it's never enough.

  6. #6
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,761

    Re: Woman Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Not to be a downer but there's no way that she won't die of an infection unless she gets thats treated at a hospital.
    Well, that would certainly teach that naughty Chopper a lesson, wouldn't it?
    No matter how cynical I become toward politicians, it's never enough.

  7. #7
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,713

    Re: Woman Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    Yeah, I'm generally opposed to tattoos, anyway.
    The name idea is especially bad.
    If the guy's name was Tom or Bill, maybe she could find a replacement Tom or Bill.
    But this guy's name was....Chopper.
    Good luck finding one of those.
    Tattoos are sexy on a guy. Sometimes they are sexy on a girl. Not that girl, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  8. #8
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,761

    Re: Woman Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Tattoos are sexy on a guy.
    If you say so. I've seen too many ugly, overwhelming tattoos.

    Sometimes they are sexy on a girl.
    If the girl is sexy, I'll live with it.

    Not that girl, though.
    That's true.
    Maybe some people get tattoos, plastic surgery et al because they don't like what they see in the mirror?
    No matter how cynical I become toward politicians, it's never enough.

  9. #9
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,420

    Re: Woman Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Torz Reynolds Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Ok then... nothing says yum like exposed fat cells. I would not go to sleep with this woman next to me, ever. In fact, I think I'd get a restraining order and become pro 2nd amendment.
    Make a lampshade. Start a collection.

  10. #10
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,713

    Re: Woman Slices Off Tattoo Of Ex-Boyfriend's Name, Mails Skin To Him (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    If you say so. I've seen too many ugly, overwhelming tattoos.
    If the girl is sexy, I'll live with it.
    That's true.
    Maybe some people get tattoos, plastic surgery et al because they don't like what they see in the mirror?
    Sexy YES:

    tattoo.jpg

    Sexy YES:

    tattoo3.jpg

    Sexy NO:

    tattoo2.jpg

    Sexy NO:

    wow.jpg

    Sexy NO:

    edward_bella_jacob.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •