Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 119

Thread: Cnn: Pentagon illegally destroyed photos of dead osama bin laden

  1. #11
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cnn: Pentagon illegally destroyed photos of dead osama bin laden

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    On his own private island, with Elvis.



    Works for me.

    But some people will continue to believe that he is 'swimming with the sharks'.

  2. #12
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,690

    Re: Cnn: Pentagon illegally destroyed photos of dead osama bin laden

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Video @: CNN: PENTAGON ILLEGALLY DESTROYED PHOTOS OF DEAD OSAMA BIN LADEN - YouTube

    Admiral McGraven, "All Photos should be turned over to the CIA, and all should be destroyed". Is this a violation of the law? This does seem ridiculous? Why destroy them? This is not the way the law should be. How many rules were broken with this?
    We need to pressure the intelligence community and the Pentagon with this.
    So the body was dumped at sea, all the photo evidence is destroyed, the SEAL Team that conducted the raid died soon after in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan. So no evidence now exists that the attack actually happened.

    I'm not a conspiracy nut, but that is a rather alarming series of coincidences that essentially erased all evidence of the mission from the history books.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  3. #13
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,690

    Re: Cnn: Pentagon illegally destroyed photos of dead osama bin laden

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    If Osama bin Laden wasn't killed, where is he now?
    Well, he wasn't a healthy man. He could just as easily have died from natural causes.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  4. #14
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cnn: Pentagon illegally destroyed photos of dead osama bin laden

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Well, he wasn't a healthy man.
    He could just as easily have died from natural causes.



    Right, but that doesn't answer the question-where is he now?

  5. #15
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Cnn: Pentagon illegally destroyed photos of dead osama bin laden

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    As I see jumping to the "Obama is responsible" card just as about everything you post. I guess you dont know how a bureaucracy works.
    I would ask for any proof for what you claim but i know as always no one will get any proof at all.
    But then again im guessing you didnt watch the video...
    Obama is the CIC. I know you'll stop at nothing to cover his ass, but you have to stop avoiding reality.

    Maybe CNN is creating a feint to suggest that the mission actually took place. So far, there's no physical evidence to prove that it did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #16
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Cnn: Pentagon illegally destroyed photos of dead osama bin laden

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    If Osama bin Laden wasn't killed, where is he now?
    There have been several reports that UBL died years before the kill mission in Pakistan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #17
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,690

    Re: Cnn: Pentagon illegally destroyed photos of dead osama bin laden

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Right, but that doesn't answer the question-where is he now?
    Dead? I'm saying you could make up a story that bin Laden died of natural causes and our government staged an elaborate raid on a random compound in order to claim credit for bin Laden's death and the existing evidence would back it up.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  8. #18
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Cnn: Pentagon illegally destroyed photos of dead osama bin laden

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Dead? I'm saying you could make up a story that bin Laden died of natural causes and our government staged an elaborate raid on a random compound in order to claim credit for bin Laden's death and the existing evidence would back it up.
    The conspiracy loons are starting to salivate and fervently thumb their tin foil hats.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #19
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,940

    Re: Cnn: Pentagon illegally destroyed photos of dead osama bin laden

    Who gives a flying F##k?
    It's nothing more than X's and O's.

  10. #20
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,690

    Re: Cnn: Pentagon illegally destroyed photos of dead osama bin laden

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    The conspiracy loons are starting to salivate and fervently thumb their tin foil hats.
    Indeed. And it pisses me off that the government screwed this up so badly that they couldn't even provide evidence to counter it even if they wanted to.

    Granted, there will always be the hardline kooks that believe there was no moon landing for whom evidence is never a concern, but to have something like this where all evidence was destroyed just makes it all the easier. I mean, what are we left with? The word of this administration?
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •