Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 129

Thread: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

  1. #21
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So wait im in favor of authoritarian state socialist government merley because i have "socialist" in my name? Hmmmmm STRAWMAN
    Furthermore I went to your tumbler site, you've got ole "Che" up. Real nice guy that one, how many people did he slaughter? My wife was wondering why I had a pick of the DDR East German flag on my screen, I showed her this thread and agreed with my first post. A "Pro Assad" little blurb and of course my personal favorite, the 1917 Soviet Central Committee whose who picture wall. I like on page two the nod to the ELN... That's a real peace loving group. A little slobbering over that fool Hugo Chavez... I could go on, but it's obvious you really don't care if a government kills it's people, you just care if it's a "capitalist" government doing the killing. And even then, you only care if it can push your dreams of a socialist utopia.

    Frankly, you're the kind of person I despise most in this world. My wife grew up in Germany, she tells harrowing tales of crossing check point charlie with some goon with an AK pointed at the car. They crossed to do some sight seeing/shopping in East Berlin. She said it was scary how horrific conditions were over there. How scared, how down trodden the people were. How bleak it was.

    You need perspective.

    Is America perfect? Nope. Is Capitalism a "dog eat dog" highly competitive system where there are winners and losers? Yep. But the real goal of Capitalism is to allow ALL people the opportunity to succeed, to achieve. To fail. To get back up again. It's not perfect, but I'll be damned if I live under the tyranny of Socialist thugs.

    You need to study what your ideological dreams really become in reality. You need to understand that what you seem to want so badly is a death sentence. Check out the "Cultural Revolution" in China under Mao. You'd be one of those people up against the wall.

    That computer your using, the ISP you are on, the car you drive, the TV you watch? None of that would exist in your paradise. You'd go to work, meet your quota and stand in a line to get the food the Government decides you can have. Venezuela, an oil RICH COUNTRY has a toilet paper shortage. Stop for a minute and think about that. They lack TOILET PAPER. In a country that should be showered in wealth.

    I pity you, but I think people like you are dangerous, because allowed to flourish you would condemn us all to hell.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  2. #22
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,803

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    I'll add your penal system to my list of SUBissues but I'll skip Arpaio and Seagal .
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    In my opinion, Americas entire penal system should be turned over to Joe Arpaio to run.
    Physics is Phun

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So wait im in favor of authoritarian state socialist government merley because i have "socialist" in my name? Hmmmmm STRAWMAN
    Perhaps you don't understand what 'socialism' actually means. It's better to admit being ignorant of a fact than to understand what it means and stupidly support it anyway.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Furthermore I went to your tumbler site, you've got ole "Che" up. Real nice guy that one, how many people did he slaughter? My wife was wondering why I had a pick of the DDR East German flag on my screen, I showed her this thread and agreed with my first post. A "Pro Assad" little blurb and of course my personal favorite, the 1917 Soviet Central Committee whose who picture wall. I like on page two the nod to the ELN... That's a real peace loving group. A little slobbering over that fool Hugo Chavez... I could go on, but it's obvious you really don't care if a government kills it's people, you just care if it's a "capitalist" government doing the killing. And even then, you only care if it can push your dreams of a socialist utopia.

    Frankly, you're the kind of person I despise most in this world. My wife grew up in Germany, she tells harrowing tales of crossing check point charlie with some goon with an AK pointed at the car. They crossed to do some sight seeing/shopping in East Berlin. She said it was scary how horrific conditions were over there. How scared, how down trodden the people were. How bleak it was.

    You need perspective.

    Is America perfect? Nope. Is Capitalism a "dog eat dog" highly competitive system where there are winners and losers? Yep. But the real goal of Capitalism is to allow ALL people the opportunity to succeed, to achieve. To fail. To get back up again. It's not perfect, but I'll be damned if I live under the tyranny of Socialist thugs.

    You need to study what your ideological dreams really become in reality. You need to understand that what you seem to want so badly is a death sentence. Check out the "Cultural Revolution" in China under Mao. You'd be one of those people up against the wall.

    That computer your using, the ISP you are on, the car you drive, the TV you watch? None of that would exist in your paradise. You'd go to work, meet your quota and stand in a line to get the food the Government decides you can have. Venezuela, an oil RICH COUNTRY has a toilet paper shortage. Stop for a minute and think about that. They lack TOILET PAPER. In a country that should be showered in wealth.

    I pity you, but I think people like you are dangerous, because allowed to flourish you would condemn us all to hell.
    Socialists will claim, and this propaganda began many years ago, that 'capitalism' is the opposite of socialism. The truth is that it is a conflict between human rights and freedoms versus totalitarianism.

  5. #25
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Furthermore I went to your tumbler site, you've got ole "Che" up. Real nice guy that one, how many people did he slaughter? My wife was wondering why I had a pick of the DDR East German flag on my screen, I showed her this thread and agreed with my first post. A "Pro Assad" little blurb and of course my personal favorite, the 1917 Soviet Central Committee whose who picture wall. I like on page two the nod to the ELN... That's a real peace loving group. A little slobbering over that fool Hugo Chavez... I could go on, but it's obvious you really don't care if a government kills it's people, you just care if it's a "capitalist" government doing the killing. And even then, you only care if it can push your dreams of a socialist utopia.

    Frankly, you're the kind of person I despise most in this world. My wife grew up in Germany, she tells harrowing tales of crossing check point charlie with some goon with an AK pointed at the car. They crossed to do some sight seeing/shopping in East Berlin. She said it was scary how horrific conditions were over there. How scared, how down trodden the people were. How bleak it was.

    You need perspective.
    Apparently you didnt read my tumblr post then when it came to what my blog is all about, "history and especially Soviet history and the history of communism. ". Giving a descprition about a topic or being intersted about a topic does not glorify it. If you find any of my posts about the USSR or the old Eastern Bloc you will find my posts being one of the fist to speak out against it.. Or the subject about the ELN you will find me also speaking in favor of peace talks when it comes to Colombian Guerilla Warfare.. If you knew me personally you would know i am a "flag collector" and one of my favorite flags i own is the old USSR flag and i dont hang it because i love the USSR's political system its because i love the history and love that history of the country. But if you want to talk about Che Guevar and Cuba's revolutionary trials (which i think your getting at) then i would welcome you to come to this thread and tag me in it: http://www.debatepolitics.com/latin-...uevara-82.html



    Is America perfect? Nope. Is Capitalism a "dog eat dog" highly competitive system where there are winners and losers? Yep. But the real goal of Capitalism is to allow ALL people the opportunity to succeed, to achieve. To fail. To get back up again. It's not perfect, but I'll be damned if I live under the tyranny of Socialist thugs.
    This isnt about capitalism or socialism. This is about a justice system. Capitalism and socialism are both economic systems...

    You need to study what your ideological dreams really become in reality. You need to understand that what you seem to want so badly is a death sentence. Check out the "Cultural Revolution" in China under Mao. You'd be one of those people up against the wall.
    I dont justify totalitarianism!!! If you ranked me on a political spectrum im very far from authoritarianism.

    That computer your using, the ISP you are on, the car you drive, the TV you watch? None of that would exist in your paradise. You'd go to work, meet your quota and stand in a line to get the food the Government decides you can have. Venezuela, an oil RICH COUNTRY has a toilet paper shortage. Stop for a minute and think about that. They lack TOILET PAPER. In a country that should be showered in wealth.

    I pity you, but I think people like you are dangerous, because allowed to flourish you would condemn us all to hell.
    Dear god... Learn what an economic system is versus a social system is...


  6. #26
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Perhaps the name you chose lends support to that idea.
    Please go on and explain...


  7. #27
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Apparently you didnt read my tumblr post then when it came to what my blog is all about, "history and especially Soviet history and the history of communism. ". Giving a descprition about a topic or being intersted about a topic does not glorify it. If you find any of my posts about the USSR or the old Eastern Bloc you will find my posts being one of the fist to speak out against it.. Or the subject about the ELN you will find me also speaking in favor of peace talks when it comes to Colombian Guerilla Warfare.. If you knew me personally you would know i am a "flag collector" and one of my favorite flags i own is the old USSR flag and i dont hang it because i love the USSR's political system its because i love the history and love that history of the country. But if you want to talk about Che Guevar and Cuba's revolutionary trials (which i think your getting at) then i would welcome you to come to this thread and tag me in it: http://www.debatepolitics.com/latin-...uevara-82.html




    This isnt about capitalism or socialism. This is about a justice system. Capitalism and socialism are both economic systems...


    I dont justify totalitarianism!!! If you ranked me on a political spectrum im very far from authoritarianism.


    Dear god... Learn what an economic system is versus a social system is...
    Here's the problem buddy, you cannot have a Socialist Economic system without Government control. It just doesn't work. Sorry.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  8. #28
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Perhaps you don't understand what 'socialism' actually means. It's better to admit being ignorant of a fact than to understand what it means and stupidly support it anyway.

    I would ask you to tell me what it means but basing on the fact that you are confusing a social governing system with an economic system, i dont think i need to go into any more detail with that, especially when the topic of thist thread has nothing to do with economics...


  9. #29
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Here's the problem buddy, you cannot have a Socialist Economic system without Government control. It just doesn't work. Sorry.
    Then i ask you to read anything by a non Marxist-Leninist author....


  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Please go on and explain...
    Explain what? You call yourself a 'socialist' don't you? Are you familiar with socialisms history?

    You said
    If you knew me personally you would know i am a "flag collector" and one of my favorite flags i own is the old USSR flag and i dont hang it because i love the USSR's political system its because i love the history and love that history of the country.
    Are you familiar with Russian history during the period when the socialists were in power?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •