Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 129

Thread: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

  1. #11
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    You brought it on yourself with the invocation of the mythical U.S Ministry of Justice, which sounds like something a socialist would think was a real agency.
    Wait a sec so a socialist like myself who thinks this is wrong and a form of injustice brings something up like this and speaks out against it is "bringing this upon myself" just because we have a deparment of justice but dont forget its not the socialists who were pushing for a department of justice it was the people who first got imprissoned by the department of justice who were actually socialists and leftists.....


  2. #12
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    I see you've waved the white flag as my statistics post completely thrashed your little heart tugger youtube fail. Nice strawman, wherein did I imply "socialist governments in history are the only governments that kill and imprison people"? I didn't. I was merely mocking your crocodile tears about jail deaths. I suppose you could be willfully ignorant of the point of Irony I was alluding too, but I doubt it.
    So wait im in favor of authoritarian state socialist government merley because i have "socialist" in my name? Hmmmmm STRAWMAN


  3. #13
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Wait a sec so a socialist like myself who thinks this is wrong and a form of injustice brings something up like this and speaks out against it is "bringing this upon myself" just because we have a deparment of justice but dont forget its not the socialists who were pushing for a department of justice it was the people who first got imprissoned by the department of justice who were actually socialists and leftists.....
    No, you're misunderstanding. You bought this fake youtube hubbub because it fit your script. The signs are there that it's fake, but you cared more about the political point then checking to see if there was a US Ministry of Justice (there is no such thing). You further get it wrong when you think the Department of Justice put those people in LOCAL jails.

    Your stats have been debunked. Best to just take the hit and withdraw.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So socialist governments in history are the only governments that kill and imprison people? Really??? You may wanna take a loot back at history then...
    I count 100 million innocent civilians murdered by communist aka socialist over the years. That doesn't include civilians caught in the crossfire during socialist revolutions of liberation.

  5. #15
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So wait im in favor of authoritarian state socialist government merley because i have "socialist" in my name? Hmmmmm STRAWMAN
    No, by your posts. Anyway, you've waved the white flag, do you enjoy saying "my entire thread was pointless" this loudly?
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  6. #16
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    No, you're misunderstanding. You bought this fake youtube hubbub because it fit your script. The signs are there that it's fake, but you cared more about the political point then checking to see if there was a US Ministry of Justice (there is no such thing). You further get it wrong when you think the Department of Justice put those people in LOCAL jails.

    Your stats have been debunked. Best to just take the hit and withdraw.
    Just cuz you say its "hububub" does not "debunk" anything...


  7. #17
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    No, by your posts. Anyway, you've waved the white flag, do you enjoy saying "my entire thread was pointless" this loudly?
    What does that mean? "By my posts"? Whats posts prove im in favor of authoritarianism?


  8. #18
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    I count 100 million innocent civilians murdered by communist aka socialist over the years. That doesn't include civilians caught in the crossfire during socialist revolutions of liberation.
    This justifies this right!?!?!


  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    This justifies this right!?!?!
    In my opinion, Americas entire penal system should be turned over to Joe Arpaio to run.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Death Sentence: 'Alarming' number of inmates dying in local US jails

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    What does that mean? "By my posts"? Whats posts prove im in favor of authoritarianism?
    Perhaps the name you chose lends support to that idea.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •