Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 126

Thread: HIV-positive college student secretly filmed sex tapes with 32 people[W:125]

  1. #101
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,377

    Re: HIV-positive college student secretly filmed sex tapes with 32 people

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    Choosing to withhold information that is presented as a source for them is very odd.
    Fine, you think it's odd. How would the story be different for you?

  2. #102
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    Re: HIV-positive college student secretly filmed sex tapes with 32 people

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    How would the story be different for you?
    It would include the facts form their video, you know like all the videos show him with other males only.

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    JoCo Kansas
    Last Seen
    03-01-17 @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    373

    Re: HIV-positive college student secretly filmed sex tapes with 32 people

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    i can't take you serious anymore comparing cancer (which isn't transmittable) to HIV which is.
    sperm washing does nothing if the women has HIV.

    life expectancy is at least 17 year less than the normal person but is contingent on taking the massive amount of drugs to hold off the disease. it also depends on lifestyle. so it is still shorter by a good bit.

    so the only person spreading ignorance is you.

    trying to defend what this person did to these people is despicable but what i come to expect from liberals. screw the victim defend the guilty.
    I am actually the one defending the victims here. You claim that they are basically incapable of being loved by a significant other or experiencing the joys of family and are going to die a horrible death. I'm the one standing up for the victims and all those with HIV and saying, you're wrong.

    So go ahead and keep belittling them with your ignorance. I'll continue to defend them.

    Nowhere have I defended what this guy has done. He should be prosecuted and is the lowest form of human scum I can imagine. Almost.

    In addition, the latest HIV research shows that for a 20 year old gay man with HIV, which these guys are at least according to scatt as he has fought to point out to us numerous times in this thread, have a life expectancy of 77 years. Identical to those without HIV.

    Your 17 year gap is bogus.
    Last edited by Phil E Buster; 01-24-14 at 02:59 PM.

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    JoCo Kansas
    Last Seen
    03-01-17 @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    373

    Re: HIV-positive college student secretly filmed sex tapes with 32 people

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    i can't take you serious anymore comparing cancer (which isn't transmittable) to HIV which is.
    sperm washing does nothing if the women has HIV.

    life expectancy is at least 17 year less than the normal person but is contingent on taking the massive amount of drugs to hold off the disease. it also depends on lifestyle. so it is still shorter by a good bit.

    so the only person spreading ignorance is you.

    trying to defend what this person did to these people is despicable but what i come to expect from liberals. screw the victim defend the guilty.
    I forgot to address your first "point". It's only transmittable within a monogamous relationship if you are a complete moron. Love and marriage aren't supposed to just be about sex you know....which you can still have quite safely within a serodiscordant couple. But if you're too dense to see the cancer analogy, let's try herpes or hepatitis? Either way you look at it HIV is no barrier to marriage for those of us educated on it.

  5. #105
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,377

    Re: HIV-positive college student secretly filmed sex tapes with 32 people

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    It would include the facts form their video, you know like all the videos show him with other males only.
    Fine, you now suspect that all the victims were male. How is the story different? Is the crime more or less serious to you?

  6. #106
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    Re: HIV-positive college student secretly filmed sex tapes with 32 people

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    Fine, you now suspect that all the victims were male.
    No, all the victims in the videos were male. There is no suspecting. Period.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    JoCo Kansas
    Last Seen
    03-01-17 @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    373

    Re: HIV-positive college student secretly filmed sex tapes with 32 people

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    No, all the victims in the videos were male. There is no suspecting. Period.
    How did you find that out?

  8. #108
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,377

    Re: HIV-positive college student secretly filmed sex tapes with 32 people

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    No, all the victims in the videos were male. There is no suspecting. Period.
    Fine, why does that fact matter to you in the whole story? Did you also not like what font the website chose to use?

    Is this some kind of bias in the media angle you are taking? Do you think that the story is trying to downplay the gay angle? Are you happy that it was just men?

    Try to answer at least a few of these questions, it makes it so much more interesting.

  9. #109
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    Re: HIV-positive college student secretly filmed sex tapes with 32 people

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    Fine, why does that fact matter to you in the whole story?
    Why does them leaving out facts on purpose matter?

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    JoCo Kansas
    Last Seen
    03-01-17 @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    373

    Re: HIV-positive college student secretly filmed sex tapes with 32 people

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    Why does them leaving out facts on purpose matter?
    Where did you find these "facts"?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •