Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 232

Thread: Utah will not recognize same-sex marriages performed before high court stay

  1. #51
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah will not recognize same-sex marriages performed before high court stay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Post some more, I love owning you slave

    edit pic
    so again instead of staying on topic, supporting your post, you resort to incivility and failed insults. THis is because you cant post anything to support your failed claims. Well let us know when you can, try to refer to our conversation for the topic actually is and let me know when you are ready to be civil and you are able to back up your claims. we'll be here waiting.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Utah will not recognize same-sex marriages performed before high court stay

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    so again instead of staying on topic, supporting your post, you resort to incivility and failed insults. THis is because you cant post anything to support your failed claims. Well let us know when you can, try to refer to our conversation for the topic actually is and let me know when you are ready to be civil and you are able to back up your claims. we'll be here waiting.
    Your lying and crying is not of topic, in fact it is just your constant crap

  3. #53
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah will not recognize same-sex marriages performed before high court stay

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Not to worry. In the end, Utah fails on this.
    im not worried at all

    even if UTAH would fail it would just be a lost battle in the war equal rights is winning.

    WHat i hope happens is after this stay is done put up by SCOTUS is that equality wins again and then i hope the biogts and people who support discrimination fight it again to puch the actual CASE to SCOTUS.

    I actually hope this happens everywhere, the faster these thigns get to SCOTUS or at least people TRY to get them their the better.

    at this right SCOTUS sill only be able to avoid this topic or make narrow rulings for another year thats it

    this is where we currently are:

    1/5/14 Version 3.3

    18 States with Equal Rights

    Massachusetts - May 17, 2004
    Connecticut - November 12, 2008
    Iowa - April 27, 2009
    Vermont - September 1, 2009
    New Hampshire - January 1, 2010
    Washing D.C. - March 9, 2010
    FALL OF DADT Dec 18, 2010
    New York - July 24, 2011
    Washington - December 6, 2012
    Maine - December 29, 2012
    Maryland - January 1, 2013
    FALL OF DOMA - June 26, 2013
    California - June 28, 2013
    Delaware - July 1, 2013
    Rhode Island - August 1, 2013
    Minnesota - August 1, 2013
    New Jersey - October 21, 2013
    Hawaii - December 2, 2013
    New Mexico – December 19, 2013
    Utah – December 20. 2013 (appealing to supreme court! )
    Illinois - June 1, 2014 effective

    21 States Working Towards Equal Rights

    14 States with Pending Court Cases to Establish Equal Rights
    Alaska (Suit to be filed this month)
    Kentucky
    Idaho
    Louisiana
    Michigan (Feb 2014 Trial)
    Mississippi
    North Carolina
    Oklahoma
    Pennsylvania (June 14 Trial)
    South Carolina
    Tennessee (Direct US Constitution Challenge)
    Texas (Jan 2014 Trial, Direct US Constitution Challenge)
    Virginia (two different suits, one involves Prop8 lawyers)
    West Virginia

    4 States with Court Case(s) and Legislation to establish Equal Rights
    Arizona
    Arkansas (Decesion Pending and 2016 ballot)
    Nevada
    Ohio (December 2013 trial) Trial had narrow ruling that ohio will recognize OTHER state marriages but didn’t impact bans. New cases expected.

    3 States with Legislation to Establish Equal Rights
    Colorado
    Florida
    Oregon

    thats 39 states that could have equal rights by 2016 and some much sooner!

    With a picture like this the writing is on the wall, so no worries, but thank you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #54
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah will not recognize same-sex marriages performed before high court stay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Your lying and crying is not of topic, in fact it is just your constant crap
    1.) yes i know what you are making up is not on topic thats why i asked you to get on topic
    2.) but if you feel what you say is true do you have any links? facts?quotes? that support you?

    link/quote what you are talking about and FACTUALLY prove it to be a lie, id love to read it, do this in your next post please.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Utah will not recognize same-sex marriages performed before high court stay

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yes i know what you are making up is not on topic thats why i asked you to get on topic
    2.) but if you feel what you say is true do you have any links? facts?quotes? that support you?

    link/quote what you are talking about and FACTUALLY prove it to be a lie, id love to read it, do this in your next post please.
    I have been on topic until you came in with your usual crap that made absolutely no sense. I drew you in thought just like I knew I would since went bat**** crazy when a liberal judge upheld the previous ruling. Now the ball belongs to this court and until the ruling is made the marriages are nullified, nothing you say changes that. END OF STORY

    Post again confirms your whining. I know you won't disappoint

  6. #56
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Utah will not recognize same-sex marriages performed before high court stay

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    im not worried at all

    even if UTAH would fail it would just be a lost battle in the war equal rights is winning.

    WHat i hope happens is after this stay is done put up by SCOTUS is that equality wins again and then i hope the biogts and people who support discrimination fight it again to puch the actual CASE to SCOTUS.

    I actually hope this happens everywhere, the faster these thigns get to SCOTUS or at least people TRY to get them their the better.

    at this right SCOTUS sill only be able to avoid this topic or make narrow rulings for another year thats it

    this is where we currently are:

    1/5/14 Version 3.3

    18 States with Equal Rights

    Massachusetts - May 17, 2004
    Connecticut - November 12, 2008
    Iowa - April 27, 2009
    Vermont - September 1, 2009
    New Hampshire - January 1, 2010
    Washing D.C. - March 9, 2010
    FALL OF DADT Dec 18, 2010
    New York - July 24, 2011
    Washington - December 6, 2012
    Maine - December 29, 2012
    Maryland - January 1, 2013
    FALL OF DOMA - June 26, 2013
    California - June 28, 2013
    Delaware - July 1, 2013
    Rhode Island - August 1, 2013
    Minnesota - August 1, 2013
    New Jersey - October 21, 2013
    Hawaii - December 2, 2013
    New Mexico – December 19, 2013
    Utah – December 20. 2013 (appealing to supreme court! )
    Illinois - June 1, 2014 effective

    21 States Working Towards Equal Rights

    14 States with Pending Court Cases to Establish Equal Rights
    Alaska (Suit to be filed this month)
    Kentucky
    Idaho
    Louisiana
    Michigan (Feb 2014 Trial)
    Mississippi
    North Carolina
    Oklahoma
    Pennsylvania (June 14 Trial)
    South Carolina
    Tennessee (Direct US Constitution Challenge)
    Texas (Jan 2014 Trial, Direct US Constitution Challenge)
    Virginia (two different suits, one involves Prop8 lawyers)
    West Virginia

    4 States with Court Case(s) and Legislation to establish Equal Rights
    Arizona
    Arkansas (Decesion Pending and 2016 ballot)
    Nevada
    Ohio (December 2013 trial) Trial had narrow ruling that ohio will recognize OTHER state marriages but didn’t impact bans. New cases expected.

    3 States with Legislation to Establish Equal Rights
    Colorado
    Florida
    Oregon

    thats 39 states that could have equal rights by 2016 and some much sooner!

    With a picture like this the writing is on the wall, so no worries, but thank you
    I hear ya man, not that diligence isn't in order, and bigotry doesn't need to be destroyed, but Utah doesn't stand a chance. In the end same sex marriage in Utah, is law.

  7. #57
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah will not recognize same-sex marriages performed before high court stay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    I have been on topic until you came in with your usual crap that made absolutely no sense. I drew you in thought just like I knew I would since went bat**** crazy when a liberal judge upheld the previous ruling. Now the ball belongs to this court and until the ruling is made the marriages are nullified, nothing you say changes that. END OF STORY

    Post again confirms your whining. I know you won't disappoint
    soooo, the answer is NO you dont have and facts, links or qoutes the support the lies you posted. Got it.

    marriages are factually NOT nullified, this fact will never change no matter your factually wrong opinion.

    the marriages issued are 100% intact and legal and all those people are still factually and legally married as far as the FED is concerned and any other state that recognizes equal rights, Facts defeat your post again. Nice try though, at least you were on topic, you were just still 100% factually wrong, again, so your story end failed. thanks for doubling down and proving your post was wrong!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Utah will not recognize same-sex marriages performed before high court stay

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    soooo, the answer is NO you dont have and facts, links or qoutes the support the lies you posted. Got it.

    marriages are factually NOT nullified, this fact will never change no matter your factually wrong opinion.

    the marriages issued are 100% intact and legal and all those people are still factually and legally married as far as the FED is concerned and any other state that recognizes equal rights, Facts defeat your post again. Nice try though, at least you were on topic, you were just still 100% factually wrong, again, so your story end failed. thanks for doubling down and proving your post was wrong!
    Overwith, nullified, done. I win, you lose

  9. #59
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah will not recognize same-sex marriages performed before high court stay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    1.)Overwith, nullified, done.
    2.)I win, you lose
    1.) 100% factually false lol
    sorry you are still wrong, thank for tripling down on this though and further proving you are severely uneducated on this topic. You might want to look into topics deeper before posting on them so you can avoid these mistakes.

    the marriages issued are 100% intact and legal and all those people are still factually and legally married as far as the FED is concerned and any other state that recognizes equal rights, Facts defeat your post again.

    if you disagree simply post ANY facts you have that says otherwise.

    2.) nope you lost and you are playing against me, you are arguing against facts and they won.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Utah will not recognize same-sex marriages performed before high court stay

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) 100% factually false lol
    sorry you are still wrong, thank for tripling down on this though and further proving you are severely uneducated on this topic. You might want to look into topics deeper before posting on them so you can avoid these mistakes.

    the marriages issued are 100% intact and legal and all those people are still factually and legally married as far as the FED is concerned and any other state that recognizes equal rights, Facts defeat your post again.

    if you disagree simply post ANY facts you have that says otherwise.

    2.) nope you lost and you are playing against me, you are arguing against facts and they won.

    the facts are in the Op and your tantrum does not change it. NULLIFIED

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •