Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 749

Thread: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164, 712]

  1. #711
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-09-18 @ 04:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    Wait a minute isnt this the guy who is always boasting about sleeping with young girls half his age?
    If I was 20 you would have a point. But I'm 46. Girls half my age are not children.

  2. #712
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,190

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Just a public service reminder:
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Bahahahahahahahahaha. You're getting bitch slapped by an entire thread, so you start challenging people to an online IQ test. How ridiculously pathetic is that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Based on his limited ability to effectively debate and his childish one or two word retorts I would put Muhammed's IQ at about 100... maybe lower...Yeah Justin Bieber beats him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Been fun toying with you. But I'm bored with you now. Your concession is accepted. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I am truly impresed by your mental prowess. You're a member of MENSA no doubt.

    Moderator's Warning:
    Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164, 712]Just a small sample size of the trolling going on amongst a large amount of people in this thread and it needs to end. The IQ of other posters and demanding people take "tests" has ZERO to do with the topic and need to stop. Thinking that a posters views are dumb, or that their arguments are ridiculous and insulting to their non-forum member targets, does not give you persmission to troll and flame them upstairs. There's a thread topic and people need to actually start spending posts discussing that rather than trolling each other into continued basement level back and forth

  3. #713
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    What you can't seem to understand is that I never used my suspicion as an argument against his anti-science nonsense. I merely provided evidence of him faking an experiment.

    Reading comprehension. Maybe you could take a special class or something.
    Yes you did. You were intentionally trying to slander a man.

    By the way, he fired back, too. I have reading comprehension. However, I do not have time for lies and mudslinging.

    Way to answer any of my questions, too.
    Last edited by zgoldsmith23; 02-07-14 at 12:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  4. #714
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-09-18 @ 04:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Yes you did. You were intentionally trying to slander a man.
    Wrong. I was just expressing my sincere concerns about his suspicious behavior. And I explain why I had those concerns.

    By the way, he fired back, too. I have reading comprehension. However, I do not have time for lies and mudslinging.
    Yes, I was aware of his excuses. That's old news. It doesn't change the fact that the experiment was faked. Of note is that he didn't do the experiment he claims he did on video.

    Another misleading thing he did to scare kids was use pure CO2 in the experiments he says he performed. That is misleading because CO2 is a trace gas. It's less than 1% of the Earth's atmosphere.

    O my friends, I have received numerous messages asking about the voice-over I did for the Climate Reality Project. My voice describes an experiment or demonstration that I’ve performed several times over the last 15 years. You can put pure carbon dioxide in a vessel, illuminate it with a bright hot lamp, and its temperature will be a few degrees warmer than an identical vessel filled with air. (I once did it with pure methane; the temperature rose in that vessel as well.)
    Also of note is that he made other of ridiculous scary claims in the video that are not backed up be science. Yet he stated them as fact.

    The clown was obviously trying to frighten children. That's abuse. And I'm concerned about his motives for wanting to do that.
    Last edited by Muhammed; 02-08-14 at 03:58 AM.

  5. #715
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    43,148

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    ^ So now teaching science to children = molestation.

    You are sick.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #716
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    03-25-14 @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    873

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post

    Another misleading thing he did to scare kids was use pure CO2 in the experiments he says he performed. That is misleading because CO2 is a trace gas. It's less than 1% of the Earth's atmosphere.
    If I put a bag over your head, the CO2 levels will rise very quickly....for a short time at least!
    Why should our nastiness be the baggage of an apish past and our kindness uniquely human? Why should we not seek continuity with other animals for our "noble" traits as well?
    Stephen J. Gould

  7. #717
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-09-18 @ 04:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    ^ So now teaching science to children = molestation.
    I disagree. Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that teaching science to children = molestation?

  8. #718
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    43,148

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    I disagree. Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that teaching science to children = molestation?
    That wasn't MY conclusion. That was your ridiculous premise that you're now fleeing from like rats from a sinking ship.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #719
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-09-18 @ 04:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    That wasn't MY conclusion. That was your ridiculous premise that you're now fleeing from like rats from a sinking ship.
    You have it backwards dude.

    I'm not the one who insinuated that Bill Nye was teaching science to kids in the video. In fact, I said just the opposite.

  10. #720
    Temp Suspended

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,727

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    That wasn't MY conclusion. That was your ridiculous premise that you're now fleeing from like rats from a sinking ship.
    I think it's extremely clear that he's trolling us here now. Just a few pages back he really did equate teaching "bad science" to child abuse, along with suggesting he's a pedophile. Now he's trying to claim the exact opposite.

    It's like 30 people vs muhammed, so I think we should just stop feeding him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Commie View Post
    If I put a bag over your head, the CO2 levels will rise very quickly....for a short time at least!
    For the love of god, please do!

Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •