Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 749

Thread: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164, 712]

  1. #691
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    No, you just accused someone you don't know of being a child rapist,
    Actually no, I did not. I merely expressed my suspicion. I never accused him of any such thing. Everyone with adequate reading comprehension skills can clearly see that.

    I accused him of disseminating disinformation to kids and provided a link to it.

  2. #692
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Based on his limited ability to effectively debate and his childish one or two word retorts I would put Muhammed's IQ at about 100... maybe lower...Yeah Justin Bieber beats him.

    Bill Nye is an educator and as such his job is to make science interesting and digestible for young minds to grasp. Often those demonstrations need to be simplified to achieve that goal.
    Had Muhammed actually watched and read his link to his supposed "fake experiment", he would have realized that Nye only did the voice over explaining well understood science of how long-wave infrared radiation creates greater thermal gain in a CO2 rich atmosphere.
    Nye did not conduct the illustration of the science experiment.
    In fact the clown who duplicated the demonstration gave a disclaimer, at the end, that the well established science behind it was real and he in no way refuted that.
    You loose all the arguments here Muhammed. Nye did not take part in the demonstration itself ... Nye has never been shown to be a molester of children in any way shape or form ... you have not debunked the greenhouse gas science where elevated CO2 has been proven to contribute to atmospheric warming...and most of all you have not demonstrated that you have even an average intellect to anyone here.

  3. #693
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    That is a lie. Why are you lying to the forum?
    That was not a lie ... it was an observation.
    You know next to nothing about Bill Nye and you indicted him as a suspected child molester on no knowledge or evidence what so ever.
    Your argument came straight from ignorance of any facts.

  4. #694
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,587

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    That was not a lie ... it was an observation.
    You know next to nothing about Bill Nye and you indicted him as a suspected child molester on no knowledge or evidence what so ever.
    Your argument came straight from ignorance of any facts.
    Apparently everyone who works with children is probably a child molester. I mean, why else would they want to work with children?

    My wife is an elementary school teacher so maybe I should be worried. If Bill Nye wore a priest uniform to work, he might have a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  5. #695
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    That was not a lie ... it was an observation.
    You know next to nothing about Bill Nye and you indicted him as a suspected child molester on no knowledge or evidence what so ever.
    Your argument came straight from ignorance of any facts.
    You are merely repeating your lies again.

    So what do you think of Bill Nye faking an experiment? You seem to be avoiding that issue. WTF?

  6. #696
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Your concession is respectfully accepted.
    This retort amounts to an equivalence of the childish refrain we all heard in grade school; "sure you are, but what am I?"
    Surely a genius of Muhammed's claimed IQ could respond on a higher intellectual plane than that of a toddler.

  7. #697
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    This retort amounts to an equivalence of the childish refrain we all heard in grade school; "sure you are, but what am I?"
    Surely a genius of Muhammed's claimed IQ could respond on a higher intellectual plane than that of a toddler.
    Feel free to refrain from your repeated ad hominems and take the test.

  8. #698
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    You are merely repeating your lies again.

    So what do you think of Bill Nye faking an experiment? You seem to be avoiding that issue. WTF?
    I have addressed that very issue several times here in this thread. Nye merely narrated the voice over done in pre-production of the video demonstration of well established and accepted science. He did not take part in the video demonstration.
    I repeat , I did not lie... I made an accurate observation of your childish straw-man tactics.
    You have nothing more than a wild un-founded accusation and an under-educated opinion of the man.

  9. #699
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    I have addressed that very issue several times here in this thread. Nye merely narrated the voice over done in pre-production of the video demonstration of well established and accepted science. He did not take part in the video demonstration.
    I repeat , I did not lie... I made an accurate observation of your childish straw-man tactics.
    You have nothing more than a wild un-founded accusation and an under-educated opinion of the man.
    There you go lying again. Nothing you said in that post is factual.

  10. #700
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Feel free to refrain from your repeated ad hominems and take the test.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Feel free to refrain from your repeated ad hominems and take the test.
    My comments are not ad hominems. An ad hominem would be calling someone a name without accuracy or foundation...as you have done with Mr. Nye
    What I have done here is to assess you based on your posts and retorts and given a hypothesis as to what you are.
    When you can demonstrate any level of discourse that is above average intellect I will consider the validity of a self administered online IQ test .
    So far you have been sadly lacking.

Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •