Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 749

Thread: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164, 712]

  1. #671
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    There isn't any profile. It is just Muhammed telling us that he doesn't like Bill Nye and can't come up with any solid reason to.
    I gave you a solid reason. I am very pro-science and Bill Nye actively promotes junk science. He also disseminates his disinformation to young victims because he knows that all reasonable rational adults know he's full of ****. I find that to be particularly disgusting.

  2. #672
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Your reasoning is fallacious. It is solely based on a logical fallacy. Argumentum ad ignorantiam to be specific.
    Oh is it? And the ad hom you presented labeling someone a child molester without any proper evidence or trial is not a fallacy? Get that trash out of here.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  3. #673
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    I gave you a solid reason. I am very pro-science and Bill Nye actively promotes junk science. He also disseminates his disinformation to young victims because he knows that all reasonable rational adults know he's full of ****. I find that to be particularly disgusting.
    You? Pro-science? Please. You just called someone you've never met a child molester. You have presented no evidence to support your claim. Where are your publications? Where did you do your undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral work?
    Last edited by zgoldsmith23; 02-07-14 at 04:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  4. #674
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Here is all we need to know about this:
    I should make it clear that I’m not doubting that CO2 has a positive radiative heating effect in our atmosphere, due to LWIR re-radiation, that is well established by science.
    The supposed debunker has admitted in this disclaimer that the scientific principal is neither proven nor dis-proven by this non-scientific demonstration.
    The science has been well established and the personal attack on Mr Gore does nothing to disprove the science .
    All it has shown is that a video production studio is not a science lab.
    Bill Nye lent his 'voice over"narration to the video demonstration of what is understood by the scientific community and the person who refuted the demonstration, who only identifies himself as " Anthony", all agree that it is well established scientific fact.
    The science behind the demonstration was not dis-proved.

  5. #675
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,567

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    I gave you a solid reason. I am very pro-science and Bill Nye actively promotes junk science. He also disseminates his disinformation to young victims because he knows that all reasonable rational adults know he's full of ****. I find that to be particularly disgusting.
    Oh you poor thing. Bill Nye argued against your young earth creation model and that upset you to the point to call him a child molester.

    As a matter of fact, the large majority of adults in this thread highly respect him. You seem to be the only one truly butthurt. I mean how dare he teach kids about this non-sense thing called science! If only we could all be as enlightened as "Muhammed", who doesn't believe in science at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  6. #676
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Your reasoning is fallacious. It is solely based on a logical fallacy. Argumentum ad ignorantiam to be specific.
    No. Your only defense here is to project your own method of non-reasoning onto those who reveal you.
    Argument from ignorance is exactly the specific method of indictment you employ against Mr Nye.
    Your gonna have to do a lot better than that Mr self proclaimed Genius.
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 02-07-14 at 05:07 AM.

  7. #677
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,567

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    No. Your only defense here is to project your own method of non-reasoning onto those who reveal you.
    Argument from ignorance is exactly the specific method of indictment you employ against Mr Nye.
    Your gonna have to do a lot better than that Mr self proclaimed Genius.
    Did I really read that right earlier? He was so horrible at presenting his case that he had to start inventing **** about how he has an extraordinarily high IQ and that's why we should all believe him?

    Sounds legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  8. #678
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Oh is it? And the ad hom you presented labeling someone a child molester without any proper evidence or trial is not a fallacy? Get that trash out of here.
    What you can't seem to understand is that I never used my suspicion as an argument against his anti-science nonsense. I merely provided evidence of him faking an experiment.

    Reading comprehension. Maybe you could take a special class or something.

  9. #679
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Did I really read that right earlier? He was so horrible at presenting his case that he had to start inventing **** about how he has an extraordinarily high IQ and that's why we should all believe him?

    Sounds legit.
    I provided you a link to the test results. Why don't you go ahead and take the test?

  10. #680
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,567

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    I provided you a link to the test results. Why don't you go ahead and take the test?
    Bahahahahahahahahaha. You're getting bitch slapped by an entire thread, so you start challenging people to an online IQ test. How ridiculously pathetic is that.


    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •