Page 31 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 749

Thread: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164, 712]

  1. #301
    Educator

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jordan
    Last Seen
    10-02-17 @ 06:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,220

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by a351 View Post
    For the same reasons we aren't giving birth to monkeys. Jesus ****..
    Why would we give birth to monkeys? monkeys are less evolved so they should be the ones giving birth to humans not the other way round.
    مثلي مثلك

  2. #302
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Prove to me that there is a soul. Well, besides this one.
    Faith dies not require proof. If you'd been reading my prior posts you should have known that.

  3. #303
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,317

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Faith dies not require proof. If you'd been reading my prior posts you should have known that.
    So...asking scientists for proof, when you don't require it.. Nice gig.

    Too bad it's flawed, dishonest and complete rubbish.

    But, the religious need their cognitive dissonance, so, soldier on, I need a larf.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  4. #304
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by L0neW0lf View Post
    Why would we give birth to monkeys? monkeys are less evolved so they should be the ones giving birth to humans not the other way round.
    Monkeys do not produce humans, nor do humans produce monkeys. Species do not give birth to offspring of differing species. This type of bastardized understanding of evolution is obviously the driving force behind the denial of it.

  5. #305
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    So...asking scientists for proof, when you don't require it.. Nice gig.
    Obviously you missed the point. Science claims everything can be proven or disproven yet they cannot provide irrefutable proof of the scientific theory of the beginning of the world. Faith does not require proof so Creationists have no need to provide any since their belief is not based on proof.
    Last edited by Tigger; 01-05-14 at 08:37 PM.

  6. #306
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,317

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Obviously you missed the point. Science claims everything can be proven or disproven yet they cannot provide irrefutable proof of the scientific theory of the beginning of the world. Faith does not require proof so Creationists have no need to provide any since their belief is not based on proof.
    Prove to me which Darrin was better on Bewitched.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  7. #307
    Educator

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jordan
    Last Seen
    10-02-17 @ 06:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,220

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by a351 View Post
    Monkeys do not produce humans, nor do humans produce monkeys. Species do not give birth to offspring of differing species. This type of bastardized understanding of evolution is obviously the driving force behind the denial of it.
    If species can't give birth to other species then we were all created by God in our current form.
    مثلي مثلك

  8. #308
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    01-06-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    142

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by L0neW0lf View Post
    If species can't give birth to other species then we were all created by God in our current form.
    Honest question: do you believe the Earth is less than ten thousand years old?

  9. #309
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Prove to me which Darrin was better on Bewitched.
    It can't be proven either way and I have no opinion on the topic to have faith in.

  10. #310
    Educator

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jordan
    Last Seen
    10-02-17 @ 06:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,220

    Re: Bill Nye the Science Guy to debate Creation museum founder Ken Ham[W:164]

    Quote Originally Posted by Aekos View Post
    Honest question: do you believe the Earth is less than ten thousand years old?
    Of course not, that is not logical.
    مثلي مثلك

Page 31 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •