Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 180

Thread: 10,988,269: 2013 Closes With Record Number on Disability....[W:87:173]

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 10,988,269: 2013 Closes With Record Number on Disability Getting Highest-Ever Mon

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    You support Liar Obama, he is your man. Lies and all. He is a liar is he not?

    In bold, have at it. I look forward to you showing me where you said Obama is a liar?
    Show me where I support Obama. That is what YOU claimed. Therefore you should be able to provide quotes proving your claim liar. As usual you just spout of **** without ANY proof. Show me where I have SUPPORTED Obama liar.

  2. #152
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: 10,988,269: 2013 Closes With Record Number on Disability Getting Highest-Ever Mon

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Show me where I support Obama. That is what YOU claimed. Therefore you should be able to provide quotes proving your claim liar. As usual you just spout of **** without ANY proof. Show me where I have SUPPORTED Obama liar.
    You support Liar Obama, until you show me that you ever said "Obama is a liar" you support him. You go around calling other people a liar but please show me where you called Obama a liar. You threatened me with your BS and I was expecting all this proof of you saying Obama is a liar. Until you can pull up a predated claim that Obama is a liar you are a Obama supporter. Period. Obama did make the Liar of the Year award. Yet you fail to show me where you ever said he is a liar. Thus you are an Obama liberal. Of course everyone knows this.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  3. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 10,988,269: 2013 Closes With Record Number on Disability Getting Highest-Ever Mon

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    You support Liar Obama, until you show me that you ever said "Obama is a liar" you support him. You go around calling other people a liar but please show me where you called Obama a liar. You threatened me with your BS and I was expecting all this proof of you saying Obama is a liar. Until you can pull up a predated claim that Obama is a liar you are a Obama supporter. Period. Obama did make the Liar of the Year award. Yet you fail to show me where you ever said he is a liar. Thus you are an Obama liberal. Of course everyone knows this.
    It's your job to prove your claims with proof not with a negative fallacy like you have done here. I have shown WITH POSTS that I do not support Obama or his policies. You have failed to provide ONE bit of POSITIVE proof that I support Obama. This negative fallacy bull**** you just tried to throw only proves that you are a LIAR. I said I have posts proving I do not support his policies.

    You are a proven liar on this thread.

  4. #154
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: 10,988,269: 2013 Closes With Record Number on Disability Getting Highest-Ever Mon

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    It's your job to prove your claims with proof not with a negative fallacy like you have done here. I have shown WITH POSTS that I do not support Obama or his policies. You have failed to provide ONE bit of POSITIVE proof that I support Obama. This negative fallacy bull**** you just tried to throw only proves that you are a LIAR. I said I have posts proving I do not support his policies.

    You are a proven liar on this thread.
    Like I said you call everybody a liar, but you failed to call Obama a liar. Thus you are one of his trusted beloved supporters. Period. You were quick to show me you are for reforms but now you have NO evidence you have ever said Obama is a liar. I have said it repeatedly, but you have never mentioned it. You tell lies with all your BS that your not an Obama this or that. What crap. We all know you love Obama, who is a liar, who has done nothing for the middle class, who has done nothing for the black unemployment rate, who has raised our national debt faster and higher than any president before him. The first president ever to receive a credit downgrade on his watch, a president that leads from behind, a president that gave us failed Obamacare with lies. etc etc etc. Your beloved Obama is a complete failure and a liar. Last Obama has received the lair of year award which you defend Obama for his lies.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 10,988,269: 2013 Closes With Record Number on Disability Getting Highest-Ever Mon

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Like I said you call everybody a liar, but you failed to call Obama a liar. Thus you are one of his trusted beloved supporters. Period. You were quick to show me you are for reforms but now you have NO evidence you have ever said Obama is a liar. I have said it repeatedly, but you have never mentioned it. You tell lies with all your BS that your not an Obama this or that. What crap. We all know you love Obama, who is a liar, who has done nothing for the middle class, who has done nothing for the black unemployment rate, who has raised our national debt faster and higher than any president before him. The first president ever to receive a credit downgrade on his watch, a president that leads from behind, a president that gave us failed Obamacare with lies. etc etc etc. Your beloved Obama is a complete failure and a liar. Last Obama has received the lair of year award which you defend Obama for his lies.
    It doesn't work that way, my god you fail debating 101. Unless you can show me any quotes from ME that I said Obama hasn't lied, than you FAIL at proving your point. I haven't called Rick Santorum a liar in any of my posts either, but that doesn't mean I support him.

    I've called you a liar, because twice in this thread you have accused me of something and provided ZERO proof in the form of posts. The first time you said I didn't support ANY reforms and I provided posts (unlike you) showing I do. That is your way though, accuse someone and then provide no proof. It's ok, people now know you zero credibility.

    Your comments are dumb as **** and you have proven yourself once again to be a liar in this thread. How about you actually provide PROOF and not ABSENCE of proof. Your comments are moronic as is your failed attempts at accusing me of being an Obama supporter. I have posts where I have slammed the Dems and Republicans as well as Obama. The fact you have provided NOTHING in the form of posts is proof you're lying yet again. My god you should be embarrassed if that is the best you can come up with

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: 10,988,269: 2013 Closes With Record Number on Disability Getting Highest-Ever Mon

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You just said you wanted to have an independent auditor. That would mean they would get paid for by the federal government. Do you think they would do it out of the kindness of their hearts?
    Absolutely not, don't be silly. Contractors are much better than in house auditors, case in point the IRS.

  7. #157
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,886

    Re: 10,988,269: 2013 Closes With Record Number on Disability Getting Highest-Ever Mon

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    You support Liar Obama, until you show me that you ever said "Obama is a liar" you support him.
    Wow. That might be the worst argument I've ever seen.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #158
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: 10,988,269: 2013 Closes With Record Number on Disability Getting Highest-Ever Mon

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    It doesn't work that way, my god you fail debating 101. Unless you can show me any quotes from ME that I said Obama hasn't lied, than you FAIL at proving your point. I haven't called Rick Santorum a liar in any of my posts either, but that doesn't mean I support him.

    I've called you a liar, because twice in this thread you have accused me of something and provided ZERO proof in the form of posts. The first time you said I didn't support ANY reforms and I provided posts (unlike you) showing I do. That is your way though, accuse someone and then provide no proof. It's ok, people now know you zero credibility.

    Your comments are dumb as **** and you have proven yourself once again to be a liar in this thread. How about you actually provide PROOF and not ABSENCE of proof. Your comments are moronic as is your failed attempts at accusing me of being an Obama supporter. I have posts where I have slammed the Dems and Republicans as well as Obama. The fact you have provided NOTHING in the form of posts is proof you're lying yet again. My god you should be embarrassed if that is the best you can come up with
    All BS, your a Liar Obama supporter. My hands are clean, I did not vote for the SOB and I call him a liar. You on the other hand have not called Obama on his lies. Obama is a factual liar and got the liar of the year award, Rick Santorum did not. You lay out all this BS about proof and the absence of this and that. The fact is you have never called Obama on his lies and have never called him a liar. Why, let me tell you, you love Obama.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 10,988,269: 2013 Closes With Record Number on Disability Getting Highest-Ever Mon

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    All BS, your a Liar Obama supporter. My hands are clean, I did not vote for the SOB and I call him a liar. You on the other hand have not called Obama on his lies. Obama is a factual liar and got the liar of the year award, Rick Santorum did not. You lay out all this BS about proof and the absence of this and that. The fact is you have never called Obama on his lies and have never called him a liar. Why, let me tell you, you love Obama.
    Again when you show quotes from me supporting OBAMA let me know. Until then you are a liar. I have provided quotes where I don't support the dems or Obama, you have provided NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. As I said before, show me the quotes where I haven't said Obama has lied. Until you can, you are pathetically losing and are being shown as the liar you are. Go ahead, for once PROVIDE PROOF of YOUR claims. Show me quotes proving your claims. YOU CANNOT BECAUSE NONE EXIST TO PROVE YOUR CLAIMS. This is why you are a liar.

    I have provided quotes where I DON'T support the Dems and I don't support Obama, you have provided NOTHING. Why is that? Oh yeah, cause you are a liar.
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 01-04-14 at 10:05 PM.

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 10,988,269: 2013 Closes With Record Number on Disability Getting Highest-Ever Mon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Wow. That might be the worst argument I've ever seen.
    Yes it is, this sums up Born Free's arguments:

    Born Free: You support Obama

    Me: No I don't

    Born Free: Provide Proof you don't.

    This is why his arguments fail. He NEVER provides proof, just accuses. In this thread alone I called him out on a lie and then he said it was a "Bad Assumption". Now he just continues his lies.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •