Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
Results 651 to 656 of 656

Thread: Corporations Aren't People

  1. #651
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    1.)If I am posting a lie, that would make me a liar. My God man... Are you even trying?
    2.)But, I did not post a lie.
    3.)Which is why you won't answer the questions I posed.
    1.) doesnt change the fact i didnt call you a liar and by those standards i guess the majority of people on the planet are liars then, see how dumb that is
    2.) you did and have posted multiple lies and that fact was proven
    3.) this here is another lie, i answered them.

    Here it again lets see if you answer:

    if employers at hobby lobby get to choose whats in the employees COVERAGE, what will that be based on?"

    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #652
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    I did answer your question. Multiple times. I'll do it again... It does not matter the reason. It can be religious, cost or just because the employer had a dream where a talking dog told him not too.

    None of those reasons are infringing on anyone else's rights and none of those reasons open the company to a legitimate law suit.

    BTW, as I just posted that I did already answer your question (and have posted this response more then once), you are again accusing me of posting a lie - or in other words being a liar. OR did you forget the following:
    another dodge
    nope not one time have you ever answered, posting otherwise is a boldface lie, the above is factually not an answer to my question, fact destroy your post again

    its like i asked your favorite color and you say "rainbows are pretty"

    sorry you have NEVER not one time answered why HL does not want to cover BC, not ONCE and that is the question and saying you did answer is in fact a lie.

    Exposing your posts is so easy

    Here it again lets see if you answer or dodge it AGAIN:
    read them slow

    if employers at hobby lobby get to choose whats in the employees COVERAGE, what will that be based on?"
    this is a very specific question why will HL do it, tell me why

    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?

    who wants to take bets as another poster pointed out these questions are factually dodged again?
    Last edited by AGENT J; 12-08-13 at 08:48 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #653
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) doesnt change the fact i didnt call you a liar and by those standards i guess the majority of people on the planet are liars then, see how dumb that is
    2.) you did and have posted multiple lies and that fact was proven
    3.) this here is another lie, i answered them.
    Liar - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    li·ar noun \ˈlī(-ə)r\
    : a person who tells lies

  4. #654
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    Liar - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    li·ar noun \ˈlī(-ə)r\
    : a person who tells lies

    still never called you a liar , if you disagree simply quote me calling you a liar, you will fail and wont be able to.
    facts defeat your post again
    anyway back on topic

    Here it again lets see if you answer or dodge it AGAIN:
    read them slow

    if employers at hobby lobby get to choose whats in the employees COVERAGE, what will that be based on?"
    this is a very specific question why will HL do it, tell me why

    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?

    who wants to take bets as another poster pointed out these questions are factually dodged again?[/QUOTE]
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #655
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    still never called you a liar , if you disagree simply quote me calling you a liar, you will fail and wont be able to.facts defeat your post again
    I'll leave it to others. But when you say I am posting lies, you are saying I am a liar. It's simply how language works.

  6. #656
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    I'll leave it to others. But when you say I am posting lies, you are saying I am a liar. It's simply how language works.
    fine by me but i didnt say thats not the definition of a liar, you claimed i called you one, that never happened and moving the goal post and reframning and backpedaling from that false statement wont change that fact that it was false and i never called you a liar

    so yes i agree that is how language works and you factually got it wrong, thank you for proving that and again if you disagree simply bring one fact to the table that supports you, simply quote me calling you a liar, you will fail. Facts defeat you again.

    guess this failed deflection is the best you got since you keep question dodging as others pointed out

    anyway back on topic

    Here it again lets see if you answer or dodge it AGAIN:
    read them slow

    if employers at hobby lobby get to choose whats in the employees COVERAGE, what will that be based on?"
    this is a very specific question why will HL do it, tell me why

    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?

    who wants to take bets as another poster pointed out these questions are factually dodged again?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •