Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 656

Thread: Corporations Aren't People

  1. #631
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    lol watchign you move the goal posts and refram and trying to put words in my posts that factually arent there is hilarious
    I'm not. The only thing that is occurring here, is you are trying to change what you previously wrote. Now, let's get back to actually nailing your positions down so there is no confusion on your claims.

    1.) already explained this every time you asked me, a decision based on religion that has nothing to do with BC, you fail again
    So, the decision by HL to not offer BC due to their religious beliefs has nothing to with BC. That's an interesting turn. Care to expound?

    2.) churches and religious institution that deal directly with worship have different rules this is common sense 101
    Why are they allowed different rules regarding the offering of BC if, as you claim, there is no religious conflict?

    3.) since this isnt my argument i dont have too, but keep trying to refram and failing its the best part
    Your argument sure seems to be that HL failing to offer BC due to their religious beliefs is an infringement on the rights of the employees? Please expand, because from what I can tell, that is your exact argument.

  2. #632
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    I'm not. The only thing that is occurring here, is you are trying to change what you previously wrote. Now, let's get back to actually nailing your positions down so there is no confusion on your claims.



    So, the decision by HL to not offer BC due to their religious beliefs has nothing to with BC. That's an interesting turn. Care to expound?



    Why are they allowed different rules regarding the offering of BC if, as you claim, there is no religious conflict?



    Your argument sure seems to be that HL failing to offer BC due to their religious beliefs is an infringement on the rights of the employees? Please expand, because from what I can tell, that is your exact argument.
    Here it again lets see if you answer:

    if employers at hobby lobby get to choose whats in the employees COVERAGE, what will that be based on?"

    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #633
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Here it again lets see if you answer:

    if employers at hobby lobby get to choose whats in the employees COVERAGE, what will that be based on?"

    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?
    I've answered all of your questions. Some multiple times. Now it's your turn. Why not answer the questions I posed.. Is it because you realize you were full of it the entire time? Allow me to repost them for your convenience.

    1.) already explained this every time you asked me, a decision based on religion that has nothing to do with BC, you fail again
    So, the decision by HL to not offer BC due to their religious beliefs has nothing to with BC. That's an interesting turn. Care to expound?

    2.) churches and religious institution that deal directly with worship have different rules this is common sense 101
    Why are they allowed different rules regarding the offering of BC if, as you claim, there is no religious conflict?

    3.) since this isnt my argument i dont have too, but keep trying to refram and failing its the best part
    Your argument sure seems to be that HL failing to offer BC due to their religious beliefs is an infringement on the rights of the employees? Please expand, because from what I can tell, that is your exact argument.

  4. #634
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    I've answered all of your questions. Some multiple times. Now it's your turn. Why not answer the questions I posed.. Is it because you realize you were full of it the entire time? Allow me to repost them for your convenience.



    So, the decision by HL to not offer BC due to their religious beliefs has nothing to with BC. That's an interesting turn. Care to expound?


    Why are they allowed different rules regarding the offering of BC if, as you claim, there is no religious conflict?



    Your argument sure seems to be that HL failing to offer BC due to their religious beliefs is an infringement on the rights of the employees? Please expand, because from what I can tell, that is your exact argument.
    Here it again lets see if you answer:

    if employers at hobby lobby get to choose whats in the employees COVERAGE, what will that be based on?"

    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #635
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Here it again lets see if you answer:

    if employers at hobby lobby get to choose whats in the employees COVERAGE, what will that be based on?"

    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?
    I have already answered your question multiple times. You can't answer mine because you know what it will mean for your claims.

  6. #636
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    I have already answered your question multiple times. You can't answer mine because you know what it will mean for your claims.
    nope not one time have you ever answered, posting otherwise is a boldface lie

    Here it again lets see if you answer:

    if employers at hobby lobby get to choose whats in the employees COVERAGE, what will that be based on?"

    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #637
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?
    I've answered in more detail previously, but the short of it is that it doesn't matter. They can pick any reason in the universe for why they don't want to cover non-necessary medical treatments - such as BC (when not medically necessary), circumcision (when not medically necessary), etc. There is not a single reason that would prevent them from being able to reject such coverage for the plans they offer (prior to Obamacare, anyway).

    If you feel there is, please expand. While you are at it, show some court decisions to back up your position. Preferably from the most recent cases regarding BC and employer's that have a religious objection.

    Your turn:

    1.) already explained this every time you asked me, a decision based on religion that has nothing to do with BC, you fail again
    So, the decision by HL to not offer BC due to their religious beliefs has nothing to with BC. That's an interesting turn. Care to expound?

    2.) churches and religious institution that deal directly with worship have different rules this is common sense 101
    Why are they allowed different rules regarding the offering of BC if, as you claim, there is no religious conflict?

    3.) since this isnt my argument i dont have too, but keep trying to refram and failing its the best part
    Your argument sure seems to be that HL failing to offer BC due to their religious beliefs is an infringement on the rights of the employees? Please expand, because from what I can tell, that is your exact argument.

  8. #638
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    I've answered in more detail previously, but the short of it is that it doesn't matter. They can pick any reason in the universe for why they don't want to cover non-necessary medical treatments - such as BC (when not medically necessary), circumcision (when not medically necessary), etc. There is not a single reason that would prevent them from being able to reject such coverage for the plans they offer (prior to Obamacare, anyway).

    If you feel there is, please expand. While you are at it, show some court decisions to back up your position. Preferably from the most recent cases regarding BC and employer's that have a religious objection.

    Your turn:


    So, the decision by HL to not offer BC due to their religious beliefs has nothing to with BC. That's an interesting turn. Care to expound?


    Why are they allowed different rules regarding the offering of BC if, as you claim, there is no religious conflict?


    Your argument sure seems to be that HL failing to offer BC due to their religious beliefs is an infringement on the rights of the employees? Please expand, because from what I can tell, that is your exact argument.
    nope not one time have you ever answered, posting otherwise is a boldface lie

    Here it again lets see if you answer:

    if employers at hobby lobby get to choose whats in the employees COVERAGE, what will that be based on?"

    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #639
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope not one time have you ever answered, posting otherwise is a boldface lie

    Here it again lets see if you answer:

    if employers at hobby lobby get to choose whats in the employees COVERAGE, what will that be based on?"

    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?
    Funny. You claiming I am the liar, while you have already been caught in multiple lies, which is the exact reason you won't answer the questions I posed. I'll wait for you to finally answer the 3 questions above. If you answer, I'll be back.

  10. #640
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Corporations Aren't People

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    Funny. You claiming I am the liar, while you have already been caught in multiple lies, which is the exact reason you won't answer the questions I posed. I'll wait for you to finally answer the 3 questions above. If you answer, I'll be back.
    facts defeat your post again

    Here it again lets see if you answer:

    if employers at hobby lobby get to choose whats in the employees COVERAGE, what will that be based on?"

    simple tell me why HL will be choosing not to cover BC, what is HLs reason?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •