Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 230

Thread: 'Gay' columnist blasts same-sex marriage

  1. #61
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: 'Gay' columnist blasts same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    That is baloney.

    That is like "I have a black friend, so I now how all black people think"

    Do you really think all gay people think the same way?
    Are you even awake?

    People on this forum constantly insist that I must not be black, because I'm a Conservative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #62
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Gay' columnist blasts same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    But, you can bet your ass that if a Rightie criticized a gay columnist, he wouldn't see the end of being branded a homophobe and YOU goddamn well know, ma'am.
    You can bet your ass you are wrong. What you are confused by is the difference between criticizing some one for being gay, and criticizing some one who is gay. There is a world of difference between the two.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #63
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,257

    Re: 'Gay' columnist blasts same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Are you even awake?

    People on this forum constantly insist that I must not be black, because I'm a Conservative.
    I have not seen that, but do you think it is any less full of crap?

    BTW, expressing surprise that a gay person is anti gay marriage is TOTALLY different than saying "all gay people want gay marriage"

    Along the same lines , expressing surprise that a black person is a Republican is TOTALLY different than saying "no blacks are Republicans"


    But as a Black person, do you think you speak for all Black people?

    I would think, no.

  4. #64
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: 'Gay' columnist blasts same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Just because he's gay this somehow gives this tired old argument credence?

    The argument is bull****.

    I became a father a week and a half ago when my beautiful wife gave birth to a baby boy.

    We're trying our best, but we're by no means perfect parents and from what I've experienced so far, all a child really needs is loving, supporting parents who give a crap about it...

    This world is far from perfect, there's ALOT of bad parents out there and again, good parents are good parents, they'll never be perfect but if those good parents happen to be both of the same sex... so be it.
    Congrats man! Parenthood is the greatest of endeavors. Enjoy it.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  5. #65
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: 'Gay' columnist blasts same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    However, the last person I want to sleep with at this point is my ex-wife. I'd rather kiss a wookie.
    download (5).jpg
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  6. #66
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: 'Gay' columnist blasts same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I have raised 4 kids, all I know about it is I dont know nuthin about it.
    LOL. That's the truth man. It seems like every child is so different that it doesn't really matter what you learned with the previous ones.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  7. #67
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: 'Gay' columnist blasts same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    I have not seen that, but do you think it is any less full of crap?

    BTW, expressing surprise that a gay person is anti gay marriage is TOTALLY different than saying "all gay people want gay marriage"

    Along the same lines , expressing surprise that a black person is a Republican is TOTALLY different than saying "no blacks are Republicans"


    But as a Black person, do you think you speak for all Black people?

    I would think, no.
    Of course you haven't scene it. We already knew that...lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #68
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: 'Gay' columnist blasts same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You can bet your ass you are wrong. What you are confused by is the difference between criticizing some one for being gay, and criticizing some one who is gay. There is a world of difference between the two.
    Anyone that disagrees with a gay person's stance on gay marriage, is a homophobe. I'n sorry, but that's your standard, not mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #69
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Gay' columnist blasts same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Anyone that disagrees with a gay person's stance on gay marriage, is a homophobe. I'n sorry, but that's your standard, not mine.
    Actually no, that is not my standard. Nice try though. Except for being wrong in every possible way.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #70
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: 'Gay' columnist blasts same-sex marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Actually no, that is not my standard. Nice try though. Except for being wrong in every possible way.
    Youve been complicit with it, for years. You own it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •