Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 333

Thread: Mom Lets Son Wear KKK Halloween Costume, Says It's A Family Tradition

  1. #211
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mom Lets Son Wear KKK Halloween Costume, Says It's A Family Tradition

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    3
    0 years from now the Republocrats will have enslaved us all.



    Wrong, thirty years from now the GOP will be well on its way to joining the Whigs.




    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

  2. #212
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Mom Lets Son Wear KKK Halloween Costume, Says It's A Family Tradition

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Wrong, thirty years from now the GOP will be well on its way to joining the Whigs.




    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.
    I find it ammusing that people still think there's considerable difference between the Democrats and Republicans.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Mom Lets Son Wear KKK Halloween Costume, Says It's A Family Tradition

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    Point is that you have to consider what those symbols mean NOW and the history that your average person will know about them.
    I'm not exactly known for giving a damn about what the "average person" knows. The "average person" cares more about who makes the next round of American Idol than they do about relevant social issues and injustices.

    For one thing remember I never said the kid was a bigot. He's a kid.

    It's not comparable because you can not equate the social relevance of Elton John with that of the KKK.
    It's legitimate. You're seeing a kid in a Klansman costume and playing "six degrees of separation" to give you license to shout "RACIST WHITE BITCH!".

    God forbid that a little girl in that neighborhood wanted to go as a "mammy" or a giant bottle of Aunt Jemima. She'd get chastized.

  4. #214
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,674

    Re: Mom Lets Son Wear KKK Halloween Costume, Says It's A Family Tradition

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Thirty years from now we'll see who's dreaming, baby.
    You must have missed it. I AGREE with you. We are on the fast track to Idiocracy. Its you and people like you that celebrate the election of someone like Terry McCaulif (sp) as a 'win' and that are excited about the continued economic decline of this country that will usher it in. Democrats have along history of ****ing over blacks, first before the passage of the Civil rights legislation, and certainly in the 50 years since they have given them their unwavering support. The sad thing is you are cheering about it. Excited about it. I can only imagine you have no children or grandchildren because I cant imagine anyone excited about the package you want to hand off to them in '30 years'.

    People are concerned about individuals making stupid racist decisions for their kids...but ignore the continued downward spiral that is enveloping the black community. Thats...tragic.

  5. #215
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Mom Lets Son Wear KKK Halloween Costume, Says It's A Family Tradition

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I'm not exactly known for giving a damn about what the "average person" knows. The "average person" cares more about who makes the next round of American Idol than they do about relevant social issues and injustices.



    It's legitimate. You're seeing a kid in a Klansman costume and playing "six degrees of separation" to give you license to shout "RACIST WHITE BITCH!".

    God forbid that a little girl in that neighborhood wanted to go as a "mammy" or a giant bottle of Aunt Jemima. She'd get chastized.
    I'm not screaming racist white bitch. You're adding all the drama and emotion. Why are you even arguing you already said it was obvious the women is a bigot. Come on
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Mom Lets Son Wear KKK Halloween Costume, Says It's A Family Tradition

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    I'm not screaming racist white bitch. You're adding all the drama and emotion. Why are you even arguing you already said it was obvious the women is a bigot. Come on
    Sure, she's a bigot. However, I didn't say that because of her kid wearing an innocuous costume on Halloween. She's a bigot because she has that "ew, race mixing is nasty" mentality. She wouldn't like me, mostly due to my flirting with you and my recent admission (kinda) of all the depraved stuff I'd do to Aisha Tyler.

    No loss. Women with that sort of attitude tend to have high cholestrol, low IQ, and body parts that both look and smell like fermented cottage cheese. Only thing worse would be if she was from West Virginia instead. Then the story would come with its own banjo music.

  7. #217
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mom Lets Son Wear KKK Halloween Costume, Says It's A Family Tradition

    Halloween is a solemn and serious occasion which historically has always stood for honoring God, family and country. The level of disrespect for this tradition is shocking and disgusting. We shouldn't take it anymore. The War on our Culture and traditions must not be tolerated anymore.

    We should demand these 2 women be turned over for trial or minimally impose the strictest economic and political sanctions against the UK, if not outright go to war. We don't have to take this!


    Amber Langford and Annie Collinge dress as burning Twin Towers for Halloween, win costume contest

    It's time to DEMAND that respect and reservation be returned to our sacred Halloween holiday.

  8. #218
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Mom Lets Son Wear KKK Halloween Costume, Says It's A Family Tradition

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    Now who needs to calm down
    Exactly. I could offer a suggestion of who if you'd like.

  9. #219
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mom Lets Son Wear KKK Halloween Costume, Says It's A Family Tradition

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You must have missed it. I AGREE with you. We are on the fast track to Idiocracy. Its you and people like you that celebrate the election of someone like Terry McCaulif (sp) as a 'win' and that are excited about the continued economic decline of this country that will usher it in. Democrats have along history of ****ing over blacks, first before the passage of the Civil rights legislation, and certainly in the 50 years since they have given them their unwavering support.
    The sad thing is you are cheering about it.
    Excited about it. I can only imagine you have no children or grandchildren because I cant imagine anyone excited about the package you want to hand off to them in '30 years'.




    I defy you to point out where I 'cheered' about anything.

    People are concerned about individuals making stupid racist decisions for their kids...but ignore the continued downward spiral that is enveloping the black community. Thats...tragic.



    I defy you to point out where I cheered about anything.

    I just commented on what the GOP is doing to itself.

    The people that you need to talk to are the old White men who rule the GOP.




    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

  10. #220
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Mom Lets Son Wear KKK Halloween Costume, Says It's A Family Tradition

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Sure, she's a bigot. However, I didn't say that because of her kid wearing an innocuous costume on Halloween. She's a bigot because she has that "ew, race mixing is nasty" mentality. She wouldn't like me, mostly due to my flirting with you and my recent admission (kinda) of all the depraved stuff I'd do to Aisha Tyler.
    It is not innocuous. You don't think this particular costume is a reflection of that attitude? Of course it is.

    If someone flips you off, does that offend you? It's just a finger?
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •