Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 152

Thread: Mother Jones Shocker: 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Mother Jones Shocker: 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    I didn't say some wouldn't.

    Besides ... many should have learned the big lesson after doing that in 2012.
    Many should have learned the big lesson already that the Dem/Rep duopoly is a fail, but they haven't.

  2. #92
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,348

    Re: Mother Jones Shocker: 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    I didn't say some wouldn't.

    Besides ... many should have learned the big lesson after doing that in 2012.
    Some apparently need to retake the class on Dot Connecting 101.

    Good morning, Bubba. We're getting snow here...5 inches on the ground already, and it's still snowing... I think I'll bake some goodies today...

  3. #93
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,278

    Re: Mother Jones Shocker: 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Many should have learned the big lesson already that the Dem/Rep duopoly is a fail, but they haven't.
    Fine ... you push for an even more Liberal 3rd Party (I'd like to see what that looks like) and I'll try to convince the Republicans they don't have to be so accepting and accommodating of Liberal policies.

  4. #94
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,278

    Re: Mother Jones Shocker: 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Some apparently need to retake the class on Dot Connecting 101.

    Good morning, Bubba. We're getting snow here...5 inches on the ground already, and it's still snowing... I think I'll bake some goodies today...
    The thing is, I totally understand where they're coming from.
    What I can't fathom is why the Republican Party honchos don't even try to absorb them so as to win more elections.
    There's something going on at the highest level of the R Party and it ain't pretty.

    OMIGOD ... 5 inches +.
    I'm not ready for anything like that.
    We got just a smattering of snow here.
    Can't even call it a dusting.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Mother Jones Shocker: 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Fine ... you push for an even more Liberal 3rd Party (I'd like to see what that looks like) and I'll try to convince the Republicans they don't have to be so accepting and accommodating of Liberal policies.
    You don't even know my stances, so quit acting like you do.

  6. #96
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,278

    Re: Mother Jones Shocker: 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You don't even know my stances, so quit acting like you do.
    You say you're a Libertarian Left (whatever the hell that means in practice).
    I see Left and I see Libertarian but whenever there is Left I know that it needs to dominate.

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Mother Jones Shocker: 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    You say you're a Libertarian Left (whatever the hell that means in practice).
    I see Left and I see Libertarian but whenever there is Left I know that it needs to dominate.
    Then you know nothing of me. If all you do is look at lables and make assumptions, you are truly ignorant.

  8. #98
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,278

    Re: Mother Jones Shocker: 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Then you know nothing of me. If all you do is look at lables and make assumptions, you are truly ignorant.
    It's not my label ... I didn't put it there ... if that's not what you are you should change it so it doesn't confuse ignorant people like me.
    Or you should explain what it is to ignorant people like me so we don't make the wrong assumptions.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Mother Jones Shocker: 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    It's not my label ... I didn't put it there ... if that's not what you are you should change it so it doesn't confuse ignorant people like me.
    Or you should explain what it is to ignorant people like me so we don't make the wrong assumptions.
    Are ALL conservatives the same, do they ALL believe the SAME thing? No, they do not. It's ignorant to assume something because of a label. Santorum and Romney BOTH label themselves as conservatives, do you think that holds true? No, it doesn't.

    So yes, you labeling me as wanting to be "dominant" because there is a "left" in PART of my lean IS IGNORANT. Nuff said, you're dismissed as a hack.

  10. #100
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,278

    Re: Mother Jones Shocker: 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Are ALL conservatives the same, do they ALL believe the SAME thing? No, they do not. It's ignorant to assume something because of a label. Santorum and Romney BOTH label themselves as conservatives, do you think that holds true? No, it doesn't.

    So yes, you labeling me as wanting to be "dominant" because there is a "left" in PART of my lean IS IGNORANT. Nuff said, you're dismissed as a hack.
    You're very sensitive and evasive, aren't you.
    You should explain some of your positions that make you Left and your other positions that make you a Libertarian.
    I think many of us would like to see how that combination would work.
    You want limited Government but not too limited?
    You want healthcare choice but only from a Government approved list?
    Or maybe you're simply a Libertarian in the sense that you want to be free to choose not to be free.
    Or maybe you're just a confused fellow.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •