Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 114

Thread: Why is Hillary Clinton's popularity sliding?

  1. #81
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,055

    Re: Why is Hillary Clinton's popularity sliding?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Believe what you may, that is entirely up to you. but beware. As I said, one side doesn't care what is hidden if something is hidden and the other side won't believe that nothing was hidden if that turns out to be the case. But until the survivors go on TV with an interview, I will always have questions in my mind. I know how the government operates and have been part of it, I mean keeping secrets from the people. Nothing surprises me anymore as both parties do it to the max.
    Trust me, if the survivors come forward and don't provide dirt on Obama and Clinton then "Obama got to them." Dr. Chuckles already poisoned that particular well in post 74. To be honest, it probably wouldn't hurt in the long run if they were encouraged to come forward. Obama has tried taking the high road on matters like this before and when he finally got down from his pedestal is has actually helped him. The birth certificate issue is a good example of this.

    I still don't blame the survivors for not wanting to drag themselves and their families in front of the media over this.

  2. #82
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: Why is Hillary Clinton's popularity sliding?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm not especially concerned that anything particularly new will come out at this point. We know that requests for added personnel were ignored which unfortunately happens absolutely all the time when resourced are stretched tight, that it was an organized attack, that a rescue attempt by the military was impossible, and that Obama bungled the bejeezus out of the post-crisis dialogue as he is wont to do during a crisis. It was a tragedy during a wartime and we needed to figure out what happened and get the people responsible. Sure, it's just my opinion, but I really don't think you're going to find more dirt after this point.
    The GOP might be looking for dirt, but I'm just looking for the truth. Anytime we leave our State and military personell out on a limb and don't do everything possible to assist them in such situations is a cause of great concern to me. Such service by these people is given with the knowledge that we don't abandon our people, and we failed in that. I want to know why we failed, who is responsible, and what is being done to prevent it in the future. Many have served overseas in hostile areas, and you might be surprised at the number who are shocked by this incident and will remain so for a very long time. If Hillary is intent on running, I think she would benefit from a complete accounting with all the witnesses and the whole enchilada now, rather than this dogging her throughout her campaign, because it will.

  3. #83
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,950
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Why is Hillary Clinton's popularity sliding?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Trust me, if the survivors come forward and don't provide dirt on Obama and Clinton then "Obama got to them." Dr. Chuckles already poisoned that particular well in post 74. To be honest, it probably wouldn't hurt in the long run if they were encouraged to come forward. Obama has tried taking the high road on matters like this before and when he finally got down from his pedestal is has actually helped him. The birth certificate issue is a good example of this.

    I still don't blame the survivors for not wanting to drag themselves and their families in front of the media over this.
    Until they do, I will always have doubt and as time goes by, that doubt grows with me. I don't care what Dr. Chuckles or other believe or don't. It is my mind that I worry about.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Why is Hillary Clinton's popularity sliding?

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    The GOP might be looking for dirt, but I'm just looking for the truth. Anytime we leave our State and military personell out on a limb and don't do everything possible to assist them in such situations is a cause of great concern to me. Such service by these people is given with the knowledge that we don't abandon our people, and we failed in that. I want to know why we failed, who is responsible, and what is being done to prevent it in the future. Many have served overseas in hostile areas, and you might be surprised at the number who are shocked by this incident and will remain so for a very long time. If Hillary is intent on running, I think she would benefit from a complete accounting with all the witnesses and the whole enchilada now, rather than this dogging her throughout her campaign, because it will.
    Heya HB. What accomplishment as SOS does she have? That she conducted a Friends of Syria Meeting? She was outplayed by the Russians and by her pals in the EU. Especially France. Libya is a bust. Plus she had a video made in Pakistan apologizing for Anti Muslim Video, in which she blamed for an uprising in the ME. 23 Countries worth.

    She just needs to be reminded of a couple things with Benghazi.....one Stevens body being dragged thru the streets. Two.....she called and got the scoop from Hicks. But then she NEVER called back to check on her people? Not even the very next morning. As she herself testified too.

    So there it is.....she wouldn't think twice about sacrificing someone. Worse is her not checking backing on those who are her people. Which we WILL make sure that is all Front and Center in her face and her supporters at all times. They can live with that fact. As I misspoke.....isn't going to work.

  5. #85
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Why is Hillary Clinton's popularity sliding?

    Yep. Let's hire a quitter as president.

  6. #86
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Why is Hillary Clinton's popularity sliding?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Which sources would those be?
    ex cia agents, etc

  7. #87
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,055

    Re: Why is Hillary Clinton's popularity sliding?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    ex cia agents, etc
    I was hoping for something a bit more specific.

  8. #88
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: Why is Hillary Clinton's popularity sliding?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Heya HB. What accomplishment as SOS does she have? That she conducted a Friends of Syria Meeting? She was outplayed by the Russians and by her pals in the EU. Especially France. Libya is a bust. Plus she had a video made in Pakistan apologizing for Anti Muslim Video, in which she blamed for an uprising in the ME. 23 Countries worth.

    She just needs to be reminded of a couple things with Benghazi.....one Stevens body being dragged thru the streets. Two.....she called and got the scoop from Hicks. But then she NEVER called back to check on her people? Not even the very next morning. As she herself testified too.

    So there it is.....she wouldn't think twice about sacrificing someone. Worse is her not checking backing on those who are her people. Which we WILL make sure that is all Front and Center in her face and her supporters at all times. They can live with that fact. As I misspoke.....isn't going to work.
    She can't escape it, MMC. No amount of brow beating, obfuscation and obstruction is going to stop me from wanting the answers, and like you, there are a lot of us. A whole lot. There are a ton of people who, if you handed them a pellet rifle on the night of that attack, would've taken it and gone in there to do what they could. I won't deny Hillary such accomplishments as she has, even though I don't think much of any of them. They are there for those who think they're important. I don't. The real essence of a person comes out in crisis, and she flopped. She put herself before her people, and to me that's unforgivable in a leader.

  9. #89
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Why is Hillary Clinton's popularity sliding?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Dr. Chuckles already poisoned that particular well in post 74. To be honest, it probably wouldn't hurt in the long run if they were encouraged to come forward.
    You mean by reiterating what is being widely reported in popular news sources? I'm not sure attacking points that you are seemingly ignorent on really casrts you as some uninterested observer here. For me, I don't put much stock in the Benghazi attacks, and have said as much already. But I am not so ideological that I am going to doscount any and all possibility that the story does have legs.



    Obama has tried taking the high road on matters like this before and when he finally got down from his pedestal is has actually helped him.
    lol, Obama is a consumate politician and has made his career from engaging in dirty politics.


    The birth certificate issue is a good example of this.
    The Birther nonsense existing does not necessitate any and all criticism of this administration is bogus. Your argument is just silly

    I still don't blame the survivors for not wanting to drag themselves and their families in front of the media over this.
    there could be multiple reasons why survivors haven
    t come forward and even multiple reasons why agencies like the state department and the CIA are pressuring them not to(clearly the CIA has interests in maintaining secrecy beyond political interests). Only one of those reasons are political.

    It's not my problem that you have a knee-jerk and ideologically monolithic response to such things.

  10. #90
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Why is Hillary Clinton's popularity sliding?


Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •