Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 160

Thread: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

  1. #81
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Of course it's not the point. The point, is that a white dude tried to hire someone he thought was a klu klux klown to murder a black dude.
    Although it is easy to assume racism was involved because of the KKK involvement, the information in the article does not really support that assumption. He may have merely believed that a KKK member would be more inclined to kill a black man regardless of the reasons you hired him. Their malice better guarantees he achieves his goal of killing the guy he thinks ****ed his wife.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  2. #82
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    You could find the Indiana KKK in the 1920's with one good google,
    if you're as smart as you say you are..
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Can you provide a reliable source to back up your claims ?
    If you want to deflect and deny, key components in today's Repub mantra, I'll move on..
    I find it hard to believe because the KKK also targeted Republicans along with Jews and blacks.
    Surely you're aware of the multiple waves of southern democrats,
    like the racist dixiecrats, who converted to Republicanism after Strom Thurmond ran for POTUS in 1948 .
    Physics is Phun

  3. #83
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah, but you know as well as I do that that is the only reason this article got any play.
    It got play because it's a sensational story. It would've gotten even more play if blood had been shed. Ours is a species of voyeurs.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  4. #84
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    The hell state is THAT in? Now if he's 18 and she's 15, I know of a few states where you're labeled. I don't agree with that one either, but at least there's a difference between 18 and 15 and 18 and 17.

    If 18 and 17 is a crime, you're gonna have one boring ass prom.
    You are legally an adult at 18 and still a minor 17 in any state.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    When I took the SAT there was no such thing as a hand calculator.

    We couldn't even use this. If you did you were cheating.

    Attachment 67155728
    It doesn't matter - if an individual with an IQ of 100 really wanted to they could master the ACT/SAT's....

    I'll also say that an individual with an IQ of 100 can drain their brain real quick if they get into some bad habits, like: "lolz BFF 4 eva" - if that is the stimulus an individual is used to on an everyday basis - well, their brain is oatmeal - factor in calculators and they're basically drooling zombies with high moral regard until they hit their 30's and it's "Cherry 2000."

  6. #86
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Then why bother having a registry, or a criminal code, or the police, if it's okay for us to pick and choose what rules we will obey?



    Pinning this on southern white racism is as retarded as oversimplifying the history of the Democrat party and pinning it on modern Democrats.
    I suggest we address the mentality and not the demographic.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    You are legally an adult at 18 and still a minor 17 in any state.
    There's a difference between being a minor and being under the age of consent in most states.

    At 18, I could tell you the age of consent in most states.

    Three guesses why.

  8. #88
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Apparently you ignore everything that happened before LBJ ...
    try the Dixiecrat conversion to the dark side in 1948 after Strom Thurmond ran for POTUS..
    Does Jesse Helms ring a bell, the new hero of TEAts like Cruz..
    Good Luck with your two Republican parties right now .
    Physics is Phun

  9. #89
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,242

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    It got play because it's a sensational story. It would've gotten even more play if blood had been shed. Ours is a species of voyeurs.
    It became a thread on this forum because it was about a black guy, who was ****ed with by a white guy...in Alabama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Then why bother having a registry, or a criminal code, or the police, if it's okay for us to pick and choose what rules we will obey?



    Pinning this on southern white racism is as retarded as oversimplifying the history of the Democrat party and pinning it on modern Democrats.

    Yes it is...

    I don't believe there is much use trying to psychoanalyze an article about a person who was clearly insane in the the first place.

    Sure it makes progressives want to believe that everyone is a racist but in the end the story is just ****....

    "doing crazy **** or just being flat out crazy" goes beyond race.

    Was this a topic?


Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •