Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 160

Thread: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

  1. #121
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    You can find many instances where I not only acknowledge racism on this board, but am the first to point it out. I just feel that someone who automatically assumes racism, and then defends that accusation by the line of thinking that only racists would disagree with them, tend to normalize the act and make people skeptical of it's real manifestations
    I never mentioned racism in this post. As a matter of fact, I posted against making that assumption. so ...suck it.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  2. #122
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,491

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    Once again, for someone who does not believe racism even exists every instance in which it is pointed out is fallacious ( interpretation....I don't give a **** what you think)
    You proved my point...thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #123
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,491

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    How about no. You're the one assuming he's guilty of a heinous crime (which he may be, I dunno), and you want ME to go find out for YOU? Find out your damn self.
    You're the one suggesting that I'm wrong...so, guess what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #124
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You proved my point...thanks!
    No I didn't. Did you even read my other posts. This thread has nothing to do with racism. I event argued against racist claims others posted...so .....you can suck it too.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  5. #125
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    I never mentioned racism in this post.

    Yes, I even acknowledged that...

    As a matter of fact, I posted against making that assumption. so ...suck it.
    what?

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    So he hired a Democrat ?

    Because the KKK is exclusive to the same party that filibustered the voting rights act in 1964.
    Ancient history.
    Modern Klan members are all NRA, libertarian republicans

  7. #127
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Yes, I even acknowledged that...



    what?
    Against making the assumption that the man who attempted to hire the undercover agent was motivated by racism.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    An undercover FBI agent called Morgan a short time later, identified himself as a Klansman and asked him whether he wanted to “murder” his neighbor.
    If that's how it really happened...it sounds to me like entrapment.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    You could find the Indiana KKK in the 1920's with one good google,
    if you're as smart as you say you are..

    If you want to deflect and deny, key components in today's Repub mantra, I'll move on..

    Surely you're aware of the multiple waves of southern democrats,
    like the racist dixiecrats, who converted to Republicanism after Strom Thurmond ran for POTUS in 1948 .
    There were KKK in California even during the 1950's.

    In fact the first documented instance when a Confederate Navy Jack comparable to the Confederate battle flag was displayed at a KKK rally was post WW ll, I believe in 1948 or 49 and in the state of California.

    I don't equate the Confederate battle flag to racism or slavery. I see it for what it is, a battle flag. No different that the regimental colors of the 7th Calv.

    And before revisionism that's what the Confederate battle flag was, a battle flag.

    Here's the problem I have with leftist revisionism, why doesn't the left in particular the Democrat Party be honest ? For over 100 years the KKK was the militant arm of the Democrat Party.

    The Progressives in the past four years have been trying to claim Theodore Roosevelt and Woodward Wilson (both progressives) as their own but refuse to acknowledge both were racist.

    I use the term racist as it was used before 1964, that some ethnic groups or races are inferior to others. I doubt Teddy Roosevelt hated blacks or Asians, he just looked upon them as being inferior. That use to be the definition until revisionism.

    Under the true definition of "bigot", aren't most men of the cloth (religion) meet the definition of being a bigot ?

  10. #130
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Alabama Man Hires KKK member to Kill Neighbor like an Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I never implied, anything. I've said straight forth that the only reason this story became a thread here was because of the racial component.
    It's my thread and NO that was not my reason for posting the thread. Did you even read what I posted as my concerns over this story?
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •