Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 188

Thread: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare web

  1. #41
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I have never accused Bush nor Cheney of corruption. That should answer your question.
    Ok, well and I haven't accused Michelle Obama of anything, so, what's your point? You think that means no liberal would be trying to draw those connections?

  2. #42
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,271

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    .
    .
    Hey everybody ... we mustn't forget the model Obama used before for Lightsquared and Solyndra ... it's big bucks and it worked well ... and he's VERY good at it


  3. #43
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Ok, well and I haven't accused Michelle Obama of anything, so, what's your point? You think that means no liberal would be trying to draw those connections?
    What do I care what other liberals think, and what do other liberals have to do with the facts of this "story"?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #44
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,271

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am not scrambling, I am laughing at you guys. This is painfully retarded stuff, and you guys are drooling over it like Pavlov's dogs, despite having exactly zero evidence of wrongdoing.
    heh heh ... you're sounding more frantic with every post ... take a break ... wipe the spittle off your screen

  5. #45
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Reading comprehension for the win! No one has to my knowledge claimed they did not know each other, only that there is no evidence they did, and further even if they did know each other, that is not evidence that there is corruption here. I know lots of people I don't even like. But keep this kind of stupid **** up, it makes you guys look silly, and makes us look good in comparison. Thank you for making us look good.
    I know you're familiar with stating stupid things. Just look in my sig line. If you think defending any Obama makes you look good, well that's really stupid. But I say go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  6. #46
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    .
    .
    Hey everybody ... we mustn't forget the model Obama used before for Lightsquared and Solyndra ... it's big bucks and it worked well ... and he's VERY good at it




    Being the nice person I am, I am going to teach you a bit about debate: off topic **** is off topic. Please let me know if there is anything else I can school you on.

    Do you have any facts to suggest the contract was awarded due to some one who attended the same school as Michelle Obama? Bet you don't. Stupid images won't change that fact.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #47
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    I know you're familiar with stating stupid things. Just look in my sig line. If you think defending any Obama makes you look good, well that's really stupid. But I say go for it.
    I do not hesistate to defend any one from stupid attacks. I have defended Bush and Cheney from stupid attacks to. If you think stupid attacks are ok when you don't like the person being attacked, that shows a flaw with you, not Obama.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #48
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    heh heh ... you're sounding more frantic with every post ... take a break ... wipe the spittle off your screen
    I am having a blast actually. Watching people look silly is fun.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #49
    Sidewalk Inspector
    Utility Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,099

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    .....Does anyone remember what the Left said about Cheney and Halliburton?
    Brief history of Haliburton:

    1. Early 1990s. Cheney, as Secretary of Defense, gives contracts to Halliburton to rebuild facilities in Kuwait that had been destroyed in the first Persian Gulf war.

    2. Early 1990 to 1993. Cheney, as Secretary of Defense, commissions Halliburton to do a classified (secret) study concerning replacing the U.S. military's logistics by work done by private companies. Halliburton says, yes, a company can do the work. In August 1992, with essentially no bidding, Halliburton is selected by the US Army Corps of Engineers to do all work needed to support the military for the next five years! Thereafter, Halliburton (or its subsidiary KBR) and its military logistics business escalated rapidly. In the ten years thereafter revenues totaled $2.5 billion.

    3. 1995-2000. Cheney is CEO of Halliburton. Under Cheney, Halliburton increases its offshore tax havens from 9 to 44, cutting its taxes from $302 million in 1998 to an $85 million refund in 1999. That's almost $400 million they took from taxpayers in one year.

    4. During Cheney's tenure at Haliburton, Halliburton did business with countries like Azerbaijan, Indonesia, Iraq, Libya, Iran, and Nigeria even though the US had imposed strict sanctions on them. They skirted sanctions, and they lobbied against sanctions. Some of this business was illegal, and Halliburton was fined for it.

    5. Spring 2000. Cheney heads Bush's Vice-Presidential Search committee --while continuing as CEO of Halliburton. He ends up picking himself as Vice President.

    6. July 2000. Cheney is asked whether Halliburton or its subsidaries were trying to do business with Iraq. He says no; he had a firm policy that they wouldn't do anything in Iraq, even if it was legal. This was a blatant lie: subsidiaries sold over $73 million in oil-production parts to Iraq.

    7. 2000. As CEO of Halliburton, Cheney clears $20 million in one year, after taxes.

    8. July 2000. Cheney's severance package from Halliburton (as CEO) is far and above what other company officers got when they left --some say it is as high as $62 million in stocks and stock options.

    9. December 2001. KBR (Halliburton subsidiary) is granted an open-ended contract for Army troops supply and Navy construction, wherever U.S. troops go, for the next 10 years (so far, Afghanistan, the Philippines, Yemen, Iraq). This unique contract has no ceiling on cost. KBR is reimbursed for every dollar spent plus a base fee of 1 percent, which guarantees profit. Plus, they can get a bonus as a percentage of company costs.

    10. January 2003. Bush sends a letter to Congress exercising his authority, as president, to waive section 9007, thus removing sanctions and allowing assistance to oil-rich Azerbaijan (see point 4). This administration invites the head of Azerbaijan to the White House, even though this person was the main reason for earlier sanctions against Azerbaijan. Reason? Azerbaijan has oil.

    11. September 2003. Cheney states that when he became Vice President, he severed all ties with Halliburton, as required by law. This was a lie. Government accounting offices said that the compensation he continues to receive is a conflict of interest.

    12. Dec 2003. Halliburton, without competitive bidding, is given a contract to restore the Iraqi oil sector. It is billed initially as a contract for putting out oil-well fires, something in which Halliburton has little expertise. It turns out that the contract is really for the full restoration of the oil business in Iraq. It is kept secret because of the "emergency conditions". It is one of the highest military logistics contracts in history.

    13. June 2004. Cheney has said all along that he had no contact with government officials who coordinated Halliburtons many contracts with the military. A March 2003 Pentagon email refutes this claim. It says that action on a no-bid Halliburton contract to rebuild Iraq's oil industry was "coordinated" with Cheney's office. This has to do with a no-bid contract given to Halliburton for rebuilding Iraq.

    14. August 2004. The SEC (Security Exchange Comission) levies a fine of $7.5 million on Halliburton for illegal accounting changes in 1998, when Cheney was CEO of Halliburton. Some people think that politics may have shielded Cheney and others from being held more accountable.

    Conflict of interest: Haliburton
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    There were, by most estimates, 500 Nazis in Charlottesville. One of them went homicidal. Not all Nazis are violent extremists. You are trying to rationalize your hatred and it's simply not rational.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    as I noted, its better that 10 nutjobs get guns than one good person be wrongly disarmed.

  10. #50
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    What do I care what other liberals think, and what do other liberals have to do with the facts of this "story"?
    Because you told me that because you hadn't personally accused Cheney of being corrupt, that should "answer my question". You tell me, how does that answer my question? I haven't accused Michelle Obama of anything, yet you have no trouble talking about "conservatives" being lame and birthers or whatever.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •