Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 188

Thread: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare web

  1. #171
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,742

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Who's "making believe they didn't know each other?"

    Any evidence that they knew each other, or we more than acquaintances, is circumstantial at best.
    Read the posts from your fellow travelers on this thread.

  2. #172
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    44,140

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Read the posts from your fellow travelers on this thread.
    Nobody is "making believe" anything. Regardless of anything that's been posted, we don't know if they personally knew each other. I was a member of a few student associations in college, and I certainly didn't know everybody in them. The conservatives on this thread are acting as if the fact that they graduated together is proof positive that this was a cronyist sweetheart deal, and the evidence of that is scant.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Port Jarvis NY
    Last Seen
    03-22-14 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,039

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Who's "making believe they didn't know each other?"

    Any evidence that they knew each other, or we more than acquaintances, is circumstantial at best.
    The simplest proof, they are both completely incompetent fools. such was bound to be friends.

  4. #174
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,936
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    C'mon ... be bold ... answer the question.
    Why do you expect me to be bold when you are not bold enough to actually document your claim.

    Did you know bubbabgone is really a muslim plant with plans to blow up the outhouse behind the RE Lee museum? I have offered as much evidence to back that up as he has to back up his claim.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  5. #175
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    44,140

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by loader View Post
    The simplest proof, they are both completely incompetent fools. such was bound to be friends.
    Thank you for the completely pointless "contribution" to the discussion.

    The amount of vitriol the right directs at Michelle Obama is simply amazing. You can argue all day that the left gave it to Bush just as bad as the right gives it to Barack Obama, and you could make that argument legitimately (not saying you'd be right, but you wouldn't be approaching the line of incredulity), but Michelle is routinely subject to far more venom than Laura Bush ever was on her worst day. It's not even CLOSE.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #176
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,742

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Nobody is "making believe" anything. Regardless of anything that's been posted, we don't know if they personally knew each other. I was a member of a few student associations in college, and I certainly didn't know everybody in them. The conservatives on this thread are acting as if the fact that they graduated together is proof positive that this was a cronyist sweetheart deal, and the evidence of that is scant.
    Michelle Obama from First Ladies Bios:

    Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, 1981-1985, bachelor’s degree in Sociology, with a minor degree in African-American Studies. She worked with both the Third World Center and belonged to the Organization of Black Unity, an African-American student group.

    Toni Townes-Whitley from LinkedIn:

    Princeton University
    Bachelor of Arts, Economics & Public Policy
    1981 – 1985 Frederick Douglas Award, Woodrow Wilson School Honors, Director “The Wiz”, Initiator – Swahili Foreign Language Course
    Activities and Societies: Woodrow Wilson School, Third World Center, Princeton Gospel Ensemble, Alliance of Third World Women, Organization of Black Unity

    You think the Organization of Black Unity and the Alliance of Third World Women at Princeton had to hold their meetings in the Meadowlands arena ?

  7. #177
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    44,140

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Michelle Obama from First Ladies Bios:

    Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, 1981-1985, bachelor’s degree in Sociology, with a minor degree in African-American Studies. She worked with both the Third World Center and belonged to the Organization of Black Unity, an African-American student group.

    Toni Townes-Whitley from LinkedIn:

    Princeton University
    Bachelor of Arts, Economics & Public Policy
    1981 – 1985 Frederick Douglas Award, Woodrow Wilson School Honors, Director “The Wiz”, Initiator – Swahili Foreign Language Course
    Activities and Societies: Woodrow Wilson School, Third World Center, Princeton Gospel Ensemble, Alliance of Third World Women, Organization of Black Unity

    You think the Organization of Black Unity and the Alliance of Third World Women at Princeton had to hold their meetings in the Meadowlands arena ?
    Are you familiar with the concept of circumstantial evidence?

    This is the Princeton Third World Center: http://etcweb.princeton.edu/CampusWW...ld_center.html

    The Organization for Black Unity appears to be just the black student union, but it's hard to find information on it in a google search since the right-wing smear merchant scum have about five pages of baseless smears.
    Last edited by Kobie; 10-28-13 at 08:47 PM.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #178
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,742

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why do you expect me to be bold when you are not bold enough to actually document your claim.

    Did you know bubbabgone is really a muslim plant with plans to blow up the outhouse behind the RE Lee museum? I have offered as much evidence to back that up as he has to back up his claim.
    Heh heh ... transparent ... no courage

  9. #179
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,742

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Are you familiar with the concept of circumstantial evidence?
    Both members of the same small organizations in the same University at the same time and you cling to a fantasy. You're not looking good there, Jeff.
    But really ...
    To me the irony here is that the political kickback from the millions of dollars of the contract is what matters ... I don't really care about Michelle's radical background or friends regarding these crony contracts ...I'm just laughing at the denial contortions the Left feels they have to put themselves through on it.

  10. #180
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,936
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Heh heh ... transparent ... no courage
    Heh heh...caught making things up...no courage to admit it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •