Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 188

Thread: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare web

  1. #161
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Nothing. Speaks volumes about you guys though. Don't change the subject. Tell me what Obama knows, which is far, far easier than telling me what he doesn't.
    I just did. He knows how to outsmart you guys. Speaking of changing the subject, any evidence yet that Michelle Obama knew this woman? That they where friends? Anything at all about this story? Maybe they watched the same TV show one day...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #162
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    This thread was over at post 124.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1062476244

    Another nontroversy from the smear merchants at the Daily Caller ... a smear that the conservatives here at DP and elsewhere are all too eager to lap up, since they will believe anything that makes Obama look bad, whether it's true or not.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #163
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,284

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So some random claim of conspiracy with no documents to back them up means what?
    65,000 posts and I bet you've used the same schtick for each one.
    There is none so blind as those who will not see.
    But in the interest of accuracy, let's go with ... there is none so blind as ideological potectionists.
    So tell me, if you were shown evidence that both women were in the same small student organizations at the same time in Princeton, what would you say then.

  4. #164
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    65,000 posts and I bet you've used the same schtick for each one.
    There is none so blind as those who will not see.
    But in the interest of accuracy, let's go with ... there is none so blind as ideological potectionists.
    So tell me, if you were shown evidence that both women were in the same small student organizations at the same time in Princeton, what would you say then.
    Since a. the government had contracted extensively with this company before the woman ever worked there; and b. the government had contracted extensively with this company before Mrs. Obama became First Lady, that even if they were the bestest friends in the whole wide world, this is STILL a non-story.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    This thread was over at post 124.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1062476244

    Another nontroversy from the smear merchants at the Daily Caller ... a smear that the conservatives here at DP and elsewhere are all too eager to lap up, since they will believe anything that makes Obama look bad, whether it's true or not.
    Tucker Carlson at the Caller is still bitter that John Stewart got him fired after Stewart skewered the man-child on Crossfire. He never wore his bow tie again.

  6. #166
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,284

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Since a. the government had contracted extensively with this company before the woman ever worked there; and b. the government had contracted extensively with this company before Mrs. Obama became First Lady, that even if they were the bestest friends in the whole wide world, this is STILL a non-story.
    So why make believe they didn't know each other?

  7. #167
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    So why make believe they didn't know each other?
    Who's "making believe they didn't know each other?"

    Any evidence that they knew each other, or we more than acquaintances, is circumstantial at best.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #168
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    65,000 posts and I bet you've used the same schtick for each one.
    There is none so blind as those who will not see.
    But in the interest of accuracy, let's go with ... there is none so blind as ideological potectionists.
    So tell me, if you were shown evidence that both women were in the same small student organizations at the same time in Princeton, what would you say then.
    You have not done even that much.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Port Jarvis NY
    Last Seen
    03-22-14 @ 02:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,039

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    Certainly it's racist to even notice this.
    I swear to God I was not a racist and anti-Semitic, while Obama came to power. Now I'm both, and I am very ashamed. But nothing I can do about it.

  10. #170
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,284

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You have not done even that much.
    C'mon ... be bold ... answer the question.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •