Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 188

Thread: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare web

  1. #91
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    54,769

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by laska View Post
    600 million to create a website? Does it really cost that much to create a high traffic website? What am I missing, that just blows me away.
    No. It didn't cost that much.

    That number is straight-up false, but that hasn't stopped the right-wing media empire and even their elected representatives from repeating it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    We have no reason not to believe him. [North Korean Dictator and Mass Murder Kim Jong-Un] has been very honest and accommodating.

  2. #92
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    54,769

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    No, I wouldn't, but I wouldn't blame Dell either if I told Dell to put a whole bunch of crap in the computer that made it inoperable.
    And what crap do you think the administration asked for that made the website inoperable? The ability to create accounts and set up security questions is some revolutionary new concept?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    We have no reason not to believe him. [North Korean Dictator and Mass Murder Kim Jong-Un] has been very honest and accommodating.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 02:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No. It didn't cost that much.

    That number is straight-up false, but that hasn't stopped the right-wing media empire and even their elected representatives from repeating it!
    Yet they keep repeating it, and will continue to do so, even on this thread. It's how the rightwing noise machine works.

    The funny thing is, in a couple months the website will be working fine and they'll have moved onto their next bizarre pseudo-issue. I predict it will involve pet food and a conspiracy to "feminize" America's fire departments.

  4. #94
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    44,145

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Wow, it's almost as if the Ivy League routinely churns out top-level executives who tend to obtain lucrative government contracts.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #95
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    40,041

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    And I still want to know how that contract was awarded. Multiple sources claim that this was a no-bid contract; HHS says this isn't so. Who's correct? Where's the RFP, and where was it published?

  6. #96
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,155
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Michelle Obama's Princeton classmate was Obamacare website builder | The Daily Caller

    Company management biographies - Toni Townes-Whitley | CGI.com



    Association of Black Princeton Alumni

    Well well well, look who's listed in the same graduating class. Does anyone remember what the Left said about Cheney and Halliburton?
    Wow. Kudos to you, that's a smoking gun and no mistake.
    "How do I know what I think 'till I hear what I say?"
    -DJ Trump-

  7. #97
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    188,261

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Michelle Obama's Princeton classmate was Obamacare website builder | The Daily Caller

    Company management biographies - Toni Townes-Whitley | CGI.com



    Association of Black Princeton Alumni

    Well well well, look who's listed in the same graduating class. Does anyone remember what the Left said about Cheney and Halliburton?
    affirmative action birds of a feather
    do business together?

    tell me it ain't so.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.

  8. #98
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    188,261

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Princeton's Graduate Alumni Association is mostly white.
    and if there was not affirmative action, even more so. Michelle Obama claimed her mediocre HS record (compared to the white and Asian students) was overlooked because she was a LEGACY at Princeton (her brother was a graduate)
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.

  9. #99
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:11 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,205

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    and if there was not affirmative action, even more so. Michelle Obama claimed her mediocre HS record (compared to the white and Asian students) was overlooked because she was a LEGACY at Princeton (her brother was a graduate)
    When her brother went to Princton two years earlier it was probably around 7% to 10% black students at Princeton. From the late 70's to mid 80's most the brilliant students chose and were accepted at Harvard, whereas Princeton was trying to shake it's anti-semitic and anti-minority reputation and preferred well rounded minorties over specialized academic students. Its true, Michelle Robinson was not a remarkable student at Princeton. She did however go on to earn a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Harvard Law School in 1988. After graduting from Harvard, Michelle went on to become a successful professional in her own right. However, her real claim to national notority is largely based on her husband becoming the POTUS. Meanwhile, Michelle Obama seems to have put her own career and ambitions on hold in order to support her husband. Its an age old tale...behind most successful men is a stong woman.
    Last edited by Moot; 10-27-13 at 02:34 AM.

  10. #100
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    79,254

    Re: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    When her brother went to Princton two years earlier it was probably around 7% to 10% black students at Princeton. From the late 70's to mid 80's most the brilliant students chose and were accepted at Harvard, whereas Princeton was trying to shake it's anti-semitic and anti-minority reputation and preferred well rounded minorties over specialized academic students. Its true, Michelle Robinson was not a remarkable student at Princeton. She did however go on to earn a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Harvard Law School in 1988. After graduting from Harvard, Michelle went on to become a successful professional in her own right. However, her real claim to national notority is largely based on her husband becoming the POTUS. Meanwhile, Michelle Obama seems to have put her own career and ambitions on hold in order to support her husband. Its an age old tale...behind most successful men is a stong woman.
    All irrelevant stuff, and you've established nothing, because they are friends in the black alumni association there.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •