Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 189

Thread: Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Year's

  1. #41
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,850

    Re: Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Ye

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Insulting generalizations for 500, Alex.
    That wasn't an insult but a fact. Many on the left have blurred the boundaries between public and private sectors. It is why so many can overlook cronyism and still call it a free market. Bottom line if something is being funded by the taxpayers, the people have a right to have their questions answered freely and unfettered.

  2. #42
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,590
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Ye

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    That wasn't an insult but a fact. Many on the left have blurred the boundaries between public and private sectors. It is why so many can overlook cronyism and still call it a free market. Bottom line if something is being funded by the taxpayers, the people have a right to have their questions answered freely and unfettered.
    You just painted over a half-million+ people with the same broad brush and you are talking about "blurred boundaries"?? Your statement was not a fact; it was a generalization meant to insult any and all "lefties", and backpeddling as fast as you can isn't going to erase your words or your obvious intent... so you might as well own them.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Ye

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    I always think it's amusing how Republicans refer to "King"/"Lord"/"Messiah"/etc. Obama with such reverence.
    Reverence?

  4. #44
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Ye

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyhunter View Post
    He didn't just pay her a year salary he also got her several job offers.
    Funny how no one here is talking about that.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #45
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,850

    Re: Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Ye

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    You just painted over a half-million+ people with the same broad brush and you are talking about "blurred boundaries"?? Your statement was not a fact; it was a generalization meant to insult any and all "lefties", and backpeddling as fast as you can isn't going to erase your words or your obvious intent... so you might as well own them.
    What makes you think it is an insult to them DiAnna? Their very ideology is to give the federal government more control through regulations of all things. And yes in doing so have blurred the boundries of what is truly private sector and what is public sector. Obamacare is funded through taxpayer dollars, that makes it public sector and can not be expected to be treated as a private sector business. Period.

  6. #46
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Ye

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Sorry big difference between private sector and public sector.
    Not when it comes to P-M/R policies. You don't talk **** about the people who sign your paychecks.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #47
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,850

    Re: Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Ye

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Not when it comes to P-M/R policies. You don't talk **** about the people who sign your paychecks.
    So when you tell the truth, it becomes talking ****? The woman answered the questions honestly and got fired for it. The end.

  8. #48
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:35 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Ye

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Why did they fire her?
    Because they are incompetent assholes and she just didn't fit in.

  9. #49
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,590
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Ye

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    What makes you think it is an insult to them DiAnna? Their very ideology is to give the federal government more control through regulations of all things. And yes in doing so have blurred the boundries of what is truly private sector and what is public sector. Obamacare is funded through taxpayer dollars, that makes it public sector and can not be expected to be treated as a private sector business. Period.


    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Sorry big difference between private sector and public sector. Something I don't expect a leftie to understand because they so often blurrr the two....
    Oh, please, you throw out a snarky post implying "lefties" are too stupid to understand the difference between private sector and public sector, then you sit there with wide, innocent eyes pretending you didn't intend it as an insult? If you refuse to own what you say, perhaps you should spend a bit more time in thoughtful contemplation before you actually decide to... you know... say it?

    Anyway, I'm done here. No need to actually derail the thread. Carry on.

  10. #50
    Guru
    sawdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    03-04-16 @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Ye

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    Because they are incompetent assholes and she just didn't fit in.
    Actually, the Ministry of Propaganda believed she didn't pass the purity test and she was sent to the gulag.
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." Attributed to Alexander Tytler

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •