Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker

  1. #1
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,404
    Blog Entries
    12

    Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker

    The U.S. debt... has jumped 55 percent under President Obama, is now so high that if working Americans had to pay their full share, the bill would be over $123,000, according to a new Harvard University Institute of Politics...

    Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker | WashingtonExaminer.com
    Amerika is so sad it's laughable... 55% increase in 5-years... and the idiot Republicans caved. Oh well... those who have will have more, those who have less will struggle even more. Those who are parasites... will grow. Isn't Obama's Republik wonderful?

    And once upon a time, when this nation had moral leadership...



    You cannot believe this is the same country as when this was believed and practiced.
    It seems that if you take out "cannot" from the above, you are very close to the Demokrat Platform.

    Sad... so very sad. But hey... not if you're government credit card has no limit... PARTY ON DUDE!

    Folks... How much is your Liberty and the Liberty of your children worth?
    Some folks shed blood and risked fortunes for Liberty... and our generation...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #2
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,271

    Re: Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker

    These are all truths, but apparently Lincoln didn't say this.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #3
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker

    Lincoln also said you cant beleive anything you read on the internet.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  4. #4
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,081

    Re: Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Lincoln also said you cant beleive anything you read on the internet.
    Yeah - but he stole that quote from Mark Twain.

  5. #5
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,404
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    These are all truths, but apparently Lincoln didn't say this.
    In any event... it is reflective of another... a different America from the Amerika we have today.

    You know... the Amerika that erects Barackades pronto, locking out war veterans... and then opens the area for illegal aliens to protest.
    In the words of Obama's northern soul mate Pierre (The Commi Sypmapthizer) Trudeau... VIVA!
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  6. #6
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,275

    Re: Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Amerika is so sad it's laughable... 55% increase in 5-years...
    That, Sir, is no laughable achievement.

  7. #7
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,404
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    That, Sir, is no laughable achievement.
    I'm beyond disgusted... and when it gets to that point of stupidity... one can only laugh at the Monty Pythonization of America. Those who can (the wealthy and connected) will skirt the system... upward mobility will be made far more difficult as Jimmy Carter Obama have illustrated, and parasitic behavior will multiply like roaches. It's mental retardation and assisted by a group of propagandists who masquerade as journalists.

    Watch... our society will get less civil, not more... as taking candy away from parasites will create Greek-like reactions, and as with heavy handed Socialist societies, there will be far less civility/cooperation/community. That's Socialism's end product... one huge stinking feces of a society.

    I watched CNNi today, and thought the commentators were giddy like little girls. Hey... they helped the Socialists of Amerika Partei (SAPs) win... but it wasn't a win for them... it was a huge loss for America.

    And so... I'll sit back and watch our Monty Python government do the funny walk all over the people... and so many idiots haven't a clue... they actually seem to like and endorse it!

    $123,000 in debt per worker... and then the Butt Slam Boogie called ObamaKare... the worst of which isn't the utter incompetence they illustrated after wasting 600+ million on a wholly dysfunctional website and program (and one that is a hacker's wet dream according to Macafee), but what will happen after Obama leaves office.
    Last edited by zimmer; 10-17-13 at 10:13 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  8. #8
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker

    Tell me again why you so adamantely defend the most expensive medicore healthcare system in the world. I have having trouble grasping that...
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I'm beyond disgusted... and when it gets to that point of stupidity... one can only laugh at the Monty Pythonization of America. Those who can (the wealthy and connected) will skirt the system... upward mobility will be made far more difficult as Jimmy Carter Obama have illustrated, and the parasites will multiply like roaches. It's mental retardation and assisted by a group of propagandists who masquerade as journalists.

    I watched CNNi today, and thought the commentators were giddy like little girls. Hey... they helped the Socialists of Amerika Partei (SAPs) win... but it wasn't a win for them... it was a huge loss for America.

    And so... I'll sit back and watch our Monty Python government do the funny walk all over the people... and so many idiots haven't a clue... they actually seem to like and endorse it!

    $123,000 in debt per worker... and then the Butt Slam Boogie called ObamaKare... the worst of which isn't the utter incompetence they illustrated after wasting 600+ million on a wholly dysfunctional website and program (and one that is a hacker's wet dream according to Macafee), but what will happen after Obama leaves office.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  9. #9
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,404
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Tell me again why you so adamantely defend the most expensive medicore healthcare system in the world. I have having trouble grasping that...
    Get government out of it and it will get cheaper. It's what happens when the free market reigns. It's why smart phones cost as little as they do and why service and products improve.

    Tell me... why are European countries and Canada going bankrupt with their crappy system of waiting lists and inferior care?
    Tell me... why does ObamaKare raise costs and cost jobs by being a burden on the employers?
    Tell me... after 3-years, why does the ObamaKare website fail to function?
    Tell me... why did it cost 600+ MILLION?
    Tell me... why is it a hackers wet dream?
    Tell me... after we learned the IRS was used as a weapon against the people, do you have confidence government acquired personal information won't be used against people?
    Tell me... when I can find out how many hits my website gets in 2 seconds... why can't Kathleen (The Death Panel) Sebelius can't tell us how many people signed up for this monstrosity? It's our tax money, our system... we're not some plebes or slaves to the Politburo... we have a right to know.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  10. #10
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Harvard: US debt bill is $123,000 per worker

    I could go through the studies again for the I dont know how many times but it is meaningless...try thinking about this, if the European countries and Canada and others get such crappy care and waiting list, why is there not a single country in the world trying to go back to such a wonderful system like ours? Simple answer, our system sucks and there is a world (literally) of evidnece UHC is far superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Get government out of it and it will get cheaper. It's what happens when the free market reigns. It's why smart phones cost as little as they do and why service and products improve.

    Tell me... why are European countries and Canada going bankrupt with their crappy system of waiting lists and inferior care?
    Tell me... why does ObamaKare raise costs and cost jobs by being a burden on the employers?
    Tell me... after 3-years, why does the ObamaKare website fail to function?
    Tell me... why did it cost 600+ MILLION?
    Tell me... why is it a hackers wet dream?
    Tell me... after we learned the IRS was used as a weapon against the people, do you have confidence government acquired personal information won't be used against people?
    Tell me... when I can find out how many hits my website gets in 2 seconds... why can't Kathleen (The Death Panel) Sebelius can't tell us how many people signed up for this monstrosity? It's our tax money, our system... we're not some plebes or slaves to the Politburo... we have a right to know.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •