Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: San Diego ex-mayor charged with false imprisonment, battery. No Jail time.

  1. #21
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: San Diego ex-mayor charged with false imprisonment, battery. No Jail time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Learn how to use google, or read a book sometime. Samuel Kent was a judge; the rest of them are all Republican members of Congress who were embroiled in sex scandals.

    Just because you're too ill-read to know who they are doesn't mean they don't exist, or they weren't Republicans, or that their indiscretions don't count if we're keeping score, as you apparently are.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  2. #22
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: San Diego ex-mayor charged with false imprisonment, battery. No Jail time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Your remarks tell me your one of those elitist who think your so much better than anyone else. Obama is one of your fellow elitist who is dumber than a post.
    Nice false analogy you have there.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  3. #23
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: San Diego ex-mayor charged with false imprisonment, battery. No Jail time.

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Nice false analogy you have there.
    Of course in your elitist eyes, but not in mine, my analogy is spot on.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  4. #24
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: San Diego ex-mayor charged with false imprisonment, battery. No Jail time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Of course in your elitist eyes, but not in mine, my analogy is spot on.
    If by "elitist" you mean educated, then I guess so. Are you embracing ignorance?
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  5. #25
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: San Diego ex-mayor charged with false imprisonment, battery. No Jail time.

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    If by "elitist" you mean educated, then I guess so. Are you embracing ignorance?
    I am surprised by your remark, that you don't know what the word "elitist" means.

    e·lit·ism or é·lit·ism (-ltzm, -l-)
    n.
    1. The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.
    2.
    a. The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.
    b. Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.

    There you go again with your better than thou elitist BS. You have a bad memory, I said Obama is an elitist and dumber than a post and you follow him in that category. You think your an elitist if you go to school, sorry but you can go to all the schools you want and be dumber than a post.


    The key words here are "The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources. Elitist feel control over others because they feel you can point out a spelling error, making you superior. The fact that elitist feel superior, better than thou, thus an elitist, makes an elitist in my eyes very small. Because I really don't give a **** how smart one is, what their social status is, or what financial resources they have or how ****ing superior they think they are. Obama is a perfect example of a dumber than thou elitist.

    Now do you get it.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  6. #26
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-10-15 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    971

    Re: San Diego ex-mayor charged with false imprisonment, battery. No Jail time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    I am surprised by your remark, that you don't know what the word "elitist" means.

    e·lit·ism or é·lit·ism (-ltzm, -l-)
    n.
    1. The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.
    2.
    a. The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.
    b. Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.

    There you go again with your better than thou elitist BS. You have a bad memory, I said Obama is an elitist and dumber than a post and you follow him in that category. You think your an elitist if you go to school, sorry but you can go to all the schools you want and be dumber than a post.


    The key words here are "The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources. Elitist feel control over others because they feel you can point out a spelling error, making you superior. The fact that elitist feel superior, better than thou, thus an elitist, makes an elitist in my eyes very small. Because I really don't give a **** how smart one is, what their social status is, or what financial resources they have or how ****ing superior they think they are. Obama is a perfect example of a dumber than thou elitist.

    Now do you get it.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/penalt...post1062433751

    post here.
    Sometimes - history needs a push.
    Vladimir Lenin

  7. #27
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: San Diego ex-mayor charged with false imprisonment, battery. No Jail time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    I am surprised by your remark, that you don't know what the word "elitist" means.

    e·lit·ism or é·lit·ism (-ltzm, -l-)
    n.
    1. The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.
    2.
    a. The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.
    b. Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.

    There you go again with your better than thou elitist BS. You have a bad memory, I said Obama is an elitist and dumber than a post and you follow him in that category. You think your an elitist if you go to school, sorry but you can go to all the schools you want and be dumber than a post.


    The key words here are "The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources. Elitist feel control over others because they feel you can point out a spelling error, making you superior. The fact that elitist feel superior, better than thou, thus an elitist, makes an elitist in my eyes very small. Because I really don't give a **** how smart one is, what their social status is, or what financial resources they have or how ****ing superior they think they are. Obama is a perfect example of a dumber than thou elitist.

    Now do you get it.
    Other than calling someone dumb, do you have any evidence to illustrate your point? How have I appeared as an elitist? Or do you just assume everyone is an elitist compared to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  8. #28
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: San Diego ex-mayor charged with false imprisonment, battery. No Jail time.

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Other than calling someone dumb, do you have any evidence to illustrate your point? How have I appeared as an elitist? Or do you just assume everyone is an elitist compared to you?
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  9. #29
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: San Diego ex-mayor charged with false imprisonment, battery. No Jail time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Does someone need to press your reset button?
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  10. #30
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: San Diego ex-mayor charged with false imprisonment, battery. No Jail time.

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Does someone need to press your reset button?
    Nice try, but I see you continue your elitism belief, or is it you're?
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •