Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 497

Thread: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

  1. #471
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Well, since you can't seem to point out any lies, everyone should assume you are the one lying. It's amusing because you just can't argue the issue. You just have to be rude and resort to name-calling.
    As I have already pointed it out, (as also already pointed out), there is no reason to so again.
    What do you not understand about that?

    As you previously quoted exactly what I said you were lying about, what was it about your lies that you don't understand?


    You already know what was said. Go back and read it.
    Your continued deflection doesn't absolve you from your lies.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I didn't make anything personal.

    Another lie.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I thought it was funny the way you have misspelled "assess" as "asses" multiple times now. Obviously you have no sense of humor.
    I thought that was funny too. And?
    Would you like to blame my spell check? Go ahead.
    Most I caught and corrected.

    So again you are getting personal and trying to ridicule. What a shame.
    Exemplifying exactly what is being discussed.



    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    That in no way makes it right or excuses it.
    Right or wrong is subjective.
    And there is no excuses needed, it normal activity for adults and humans in general to engage in.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Columbus is not a little girl who is an alleged crime victim. That's completely retarded.
    Little girl is a distortion.
    She was a sexually active 14 year old.
    That is not a little girl.

    As for Columbus. It is the same activity on the part of an adult. Matters not if it is a 14 year old being criticized, or a 40 year old being criticized.

    Your subjectivity on the issue is what is retarded.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Oh really? How do you know who did MOST of the harassing? Are you lying again?
    I do not purposely lie. I have no reason for such absurdity.

    It was only reported that the teasing was done by other kids, with further implication that it was kids other points.

    Do you have anything that says otherwise?
    If I am wrong point it out.

    A sizable contingent stood by the accused athletes, however, and as the story ripped through the halls of Maryville High School, many took to Twitter and Facebook to make their allegiance known.

    Two days after discovering her daughter on the front porch, Coleman says, she got a phone call from another mother warning her that online threats were being levied against the Coleman children, including a suggestion that her sons would be beaten up in the school parking lot.

    When she checked online, she discovered that many of the comments were aimed at Daisy. On Twitter, the brother of one of the boys at the Barnett home that night wrote that he hoped Daisy “gets whats comin.”

    Daisy was suspended from the cheerleading squad for her role in the night’s events. Barnett did not finish his senior year there, according to his lawyer.

    During his Senior Night with the wrestling team, Charlie was booed by some students. Among the comments that made it back to him in the weeks following the arrests: that his mother and sister were “crazy bitches,” that Barnett was blameless, and that Daisy had been “asking for it.”

    “There were several days,” Charlie says, “I just wanted to go knock a kid’s teeth out.”

    At a dance competition, Melinda Coleman says, a girl arrived wearing a homemade shirt: Matt 1, Daisy 0.


    Nightmare in Maryville: Teens’ sexual encounter ignites a firestorm against family - KansasCity.com



    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    This in no way excuses the adults' behaviors. They are despicable people to pick on a child with obvious emotional/mental issues.
    No they are not despicable. That is nothing but your abject subjectivity.
    And no excuse is needed.
    That would be like saying you are despicable for your criticism of Columbus. It is opinion.
    It is nothing more than people speaking their opinion on what they believe to be true.
    Just as you do.
    It is neither despicable or commendable. It is what it is, and is normal.
    In their eyes she is a liar and a false accuser. Under those circumstances, their criticism is deserved.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #472
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I think 2 years is better, and 18.
    I'll inform our legislatures.

  3. #473
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I'll inform our legislatures.
    Thanks.

  4. #474
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Really? Where is this, Mississippi? Oh wait, never mind. It is the south (sort of), where the number of women you can bag is some badge of honor, no matter how old they are. In what universe is a 14 year old presumed to be capable of making rational decisions about sex? I'm guessing you don't have children.
    Last edited by Wiggen; 10-27-13 at 04:42 PM.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  5. #475
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    As I have already pointed it out, (as also already pointed out), there is no reason to so again.
    What do you not understand about that?

    As you previously quoted exactly what I said you were lying about, what was it about your lies that you don't understand?
    Wrong again. I have not lied. What would I lie about anyway? Since you have failed to quote any lies, then one has to assume that you are lying.

    You already know what was said. Go back and read it.
    Your continued deflection doesn't absolve you from your lies.
    See above.


    Another lie.
    Seriously, do you even know what a "lie" is? Now stop with these accusations and stick to the topic.


    I thought that was funny too. And?
    Would you like to blame my spell check? Go ahead.
    Most I caught and corrected.

    So again you are getting personal and trying to ridicule. What a shame.
    Exemplifying exactly what is being discussed.
    It was funny, so I thought I'd point it out. If you consider that ridicule, then perhaps you are a tad too sensitive.






    Right or wrong is subjective.
    And there is no excuses needed, it normal activity for adults and humans in general to engage in.
    No, wrong. Not towards children.

    Little girl is a distortion.
    She was a sexually active 14 year old.
    That is not a little girl.
    Having sex doesn't make one an adult. That's delusional.

    As for Columbus. It is the same activity on the part of an adult. Matters not if it is a 14 year old being criticized, or a 40 year old being criticized.

    Your subjectivity on the issue is what is retarded.
    No, you bringing Columbus into it is what is retarded.

    I do not purposely lie. I have no reason for such absurdity.

    It was only reported that the teasing was done by other kids, with further implication that it was kids other points.

    Do you have anything that says otherwise?
    If I am wrong point it out.

    A sizable contingent stood by the accused athletes, however, and as the story ripped through the halls of Maryville High School, many took to Twitter and Facebook to make their allegiance known.

    Two days after discovering her daughter on the front porch, Coleman says, she got a phone call from another mother warning her that online threats were being levied against the Coleman children, including a suggestion that her sons would be beaten up in the school parking lot.

    When she checked online, she discovered that many of the comments were aimed at Daisy. On Twitter, the brother of one of the boys at the Barnett home that night wrote that he hoped Daisy “gets whats comin.”

    Daisy was suspended from the cheerleading squad for her role in the night’s events. Barnett did not finish his senior year there, according to his lawyer.

    During his Senior Night with the wrestling team, Charlie was booed by some students. Among the comments that made it back to him in the weeks following the arrests: that his mother and sister were “crazy bitches,” that Barnett was blameless, and that Daisy had been “asking for it.”

    “There were several days,” Charlie says, “I just wanted to go knock a kid’s teeth out.”

    At a dance competition, Melinda Coleman says, a girl arrived wearing a homemade shirt: Matt 1, Daisy 0.


    Nightmare in Maryville: Teens’ sexual encounter ignites a firestorm against family - KansasCity.com
    There were all kinds of things that happened to this girl. You are just cherry-picking data, and you've really kind of failed to make a point here.

    No they are not despicable. That is nothing but your abject subjectivity.
    And no excuse is needed.
    That would be like saying you are despicable for your criticism of Columbus. It is opinion.
    It is nothing more than people speaking their opinion on what they believe to be true.
    Just as you do.
    It is neither despicable or commendable. It is what it is, and is normal.
    In their eyes she is a liar and a false accuser. Under those circumstances, their criticism is deserved.
    Well, that's where you are wrong. It is despicable behavior for adults (as well as other children) to torment someone like that. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

  6. #476
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Wrong again. I have not lied. What would I lie about anyway? Since you have failed to quote any lies, then one has to assume that you are lying.
    Stop deflecting.

    As I have already pointed it out, (as also already pointed out), there is no reason to so again.
    What do you not understand about that?

    As you previously quoted exactly what I said you were lying about, what was it about your lies that you don't understand?


    You already know what was said. Go back and read it.
    Your continued deflection doesn't absolve you from your lies.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    See above.
    Stop deflecting and see above.



    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I didn't make anything personal.

    Another lie.
    Seriously, do you even know what a "lie" is? Now stop with these accusations and stick to the topic.
    You did get personal.
    So stop lying and we can stick to the topic.



    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    It was funny, so I thought I'd point it out. If you consider that ridicule, then perhaps you are a tad too sensitive.
    It has nothing to do with sensitivity, but with your debate technique.
    It was intentional on your part, and it is clear what you meant by mentioning it.
    It was just more deflection from the topic on your part and juvenile at that.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    No, wrong. Not towards children.
    Wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Having sex doesn't make one an adult. That's delusional.

    iLOL
    What is delusional here is you attributing words to me that I did not say.
    What was also delusional was you saying she was a little girl when she was actually a sexually active 14 year old.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    No, you bringing Columbus into it is what is retarded.
    iLOL
    Not!
    It is perfectly applicable, as it demonstrates exactly what we are speaking of.
    Age matters not to the act, and that act is the same.
    You wish to demean and criticize someone on what you believe.
    Just as those demeaning and criticizing her are doing.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    There were all kinds of things that happened to this girl. You are just cherry-picking data, and you've really kind of failed to make a point here.
    All kind of things? iLOL Not!
    Cherry-picking? iLOL Not!

    All spoken opinions of the girl, and a couple of threats, all because of her lies and false accusations.
    That is only two different things going on to her.


    So again, it was only reported that the teasing was done by other kids, with further implication that it was kids at other points.

    Do you have anything that says otherwise?
    If I am wrong point it out.





    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Well, that's where you are wrong. It is despicable behavior for adults (as well as other children) to torment someone like that. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
    No, that is where you are wrong.
    What she did was despicable and that is why she received the expressed hatred and contempt she did.

    No they are not despicable. That is nothing but your abject subjectivity.
    And no excuse is needed.
    That would be like saying you are despicable for your criticism of Columbus. It is opinion.
    It is nothing more than people speaking their opinion on what they believe to be true.
    Just as you do.
    It is neither despicable or commendable. It is what it is, and is normal.
    In their eyes she is a liar and a false accuser. Under those circumstances, their criticism is deserved.

    Your problem here is that you obviously do not understand that it is only your opinion that their behavior is despicable.
    But it definitely is not everyone's.
    You are trying to say that your abject subjectivity applies universally, and it just doesn't.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #477
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-16 @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Really? Where is this, Mississippi? Oh wait, never mind. It is the south (sort of), where the number of women you can bag is some badge of honor, no matter how old they are. In what universe is a 14 year old presumed to be capable of making rational decisions about sex? I'm guessing you don't have children.
    Explain Connecticut's consent laws then? Nowhere near the South and actually allows a 13 year old to consent to a 15 year old. Normal age of consent is actually a year less than Missouri. Careful about those stereotypes...can bit you in the rear sometimes.

  8. #478
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Stop deflecting.

    As I have already pointed it out, (as also already pointed out), there is no reason to so again.
    What do you not understand about that?

    As you previously quoted exactly what I said you were lying about, what was it about your lies that you don't understand?


    You already know what was said. Go back and read it.
    Your continued deflection doesn't absolve you from your lies.



    Stop deflecting and see above.



    You did get personal.
    So stop lying and we can stick to the topic.



    It has nothing to do with sensitivity, but with your debate technique.
    It was intentional on your part, and it is clear what you meant by mentioning it.
    It was just more deflection from the topic on your part and juvenile at that.


    Wrong.



    iLOL
    What is delusional here is you attributing words to me that I did not say.
    What was also delusional was you saying she was a little girl when she was actually a sexually active 14 year old.



    iLOL
    Not!
    It is perfectly applicable, as it demonstrates exactly what we are speaking of.
    Age matters not to the act, and that act is the same.
    You wish to demean and criticize someone on what you believe.
    Just as those demeaning and criticizing her are doing.


    All kind of things? iLOL Not!
    Cherry-picking? iLOL Not!

    All spoken opinions of the girl, and a couple of threats, all because of her lies and false accusations.
    That is only two different things going on to her.


    So again, it was only reported that the teasing was done by other kids, with further implication that it was kids at other points.

    Do you have anything that says otherwise?
    If I am wrong point it out.





    No, that is where you are wrong.
    What she did was despicable and that is why she received the expressed hatred and contempt she did.

    No they are not despicable. That is nothing but your abject subjectivity.
    And no excuse is needed.
    That would be like saying you are despicable for your criticism of Columbus. It is opinion.
    It is nothing more than people speaking their opinion on what they believe to be true.
    Just as you do.
    It is neither despicable or commendable. It is what it is, and is normal.
    In their eyes she is a liar and a false accuser. Under those circumstances, their criticism is deserved.

    Your problem here is that you obviously do not understand that it is only your opinion that their behavior is despicable.
    But it definitely is not everyone's.
    You are trying to say that your abject subjectivity applies universally, and it just doesn't.
    I stopped reading after you accused me of lying AGAIN without showing any evidence. If you can't show any evidence that I have lied (which I HAVEN'T), then don't quote me anymore because I'm not going to respond until you do.

  9. #479
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I stopped reading after you accused me of lying AGAIN without showing any evidence. If you can't show any evidence that I have lied (which I HAVEN'T), then don't quote me anymore because I'm not going to respond until you do.
    You already know it was given.
    I do not have to continue giving it once already given.

    All you are doing is deflecting because you know you are wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #480
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:27 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,525

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Daisy Coleman, teen at center of Maryville sexual assault case, is recovering after suicide attempt - KansasCity.com

    Daisy Coleman, the northwest Missouri teenager whose alleged 2012 sexual assault in Maryville has garnered national attention, was recovering Tuesday from a suicide attempt, a family friend familiar with the situation told The Star.
    No matter what the out-come of all this is - the young lady will be forever damaged.

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •