Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 497

Thread: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

  1. #451
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Perhaps you should learn how to type a sentence that actually makes sense. No circles here. It doesn't matter if she wasn't a victim "in their eyes." They are not the court of law.

    If she is falsely accusing, that is for the court to decide.
    No, it is circles with you, because you are bringing up that which was already said and responded to in the same way.


    The court of public opinion has spoken.
    Her own mother says she is a liar.
    Next!



    Btw, can your personal insults.
    My responses are perfectly readable and understandable.
    Your continued and multiple responses to them says you are purposely lying.
    So can your bs!
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #452
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    The townspeople were wrong to harass an alleged crime victim, regardless if YOU or others think she is lying. That is for the court to decide. We don't do vigilantism.
    Tell that to the people suggesting that the guy's head should be met with a baseball bat.

  3. #453
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No, it is circles with you, because you are bringing up that which was already said and responded to in the same way.


    The court of public opinion has spoken.
    Her own mother says she is a liar.
    Next!



    Btw, can your personal insults.
    My responses are perfectly readable and understandable.
    Your continued and multiple responses to them says you are purposely lying.
    So can your bs!
    What am I lying about silly? Seems as if you're getting upset because some of your replies are nonsensical, but that's YOUR problem.

    The "court of public opinion" does not have the information nor the authority to harass anyone, regardless of what they might think.

  4. #454
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Tell that to the people suggesting that the guy's head should be met with a baseball bat.
    Here on the thread?

  5. #455
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Whether Missouri defines statutory rape as under 14 or not, a 14-year old is still a child. And many states set the age of statutory rape far higher: Statutory Rape Laws by State
    This is about Missouri and not the other States.
    There was a a little over two, to three year difference in there ages.

    You want to start a thread arguing what should or shouldn't be statutory, go ahead.
    In this case it wasn't.
    So lets stick to the actual law in this case.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #456
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Whether Missouri defines statutory rape as under 14 or not, a 14-year old is still a child. And many states set the age of statutory rape far higher: Statutory Rape Laws by State
    16 is the lowest age of consent in the US. Most (all?) states have a clause for people of similar age.

  7. #457
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Here on the thread?
    Were the people you think were harassing the girl on this thread?

    So no, I'm talking about other comments I've seen, although I have zero doubt some here agree but don't want to say it.

  8. #458
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Were the people you think were harassing the girl on this thread?

    So no, I'm talking about other comments I've seen, although I have zero doubt some here agree but don't want to say it.
    Well, I'm certainly not advocating for either side to be harassing. I'm saying that any kind of harassment by townspeople (or angry villagers with pitchforks and torches - LOL) is WRONG.

  9. #459
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    16 is the lowest age of consent in the US. Most (all?) states have a clause for people of similar age.
    In Texas, if the kids are within 3 years of age, it's a defense.

  10. #460
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    In Texas, if the kids are within 3 years of age, it's a defense.
    I think 2 years is better, and 18.

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •