Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 497

Thread: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

  1. #421
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:33 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    First off, that plays both ways.
    Secondly, in either of the two, there has to be a reason to believe such in the individual case to begin with.
    The opposite has been shown here, as she can be shown to be lying.
    She can also be shown to be telling the truth.

    And there's sufficient reason to suspect that the home-town football star with high political connections was being protected over the new-to-town little girl.

    The football player did in fact supply alcohol to the girl.
    He did screw her.
    He did dump her, passed out, in freezing temperature on her front lawn and drive away.

    None of that is disputed by anyone.

    So there's sufficient reason to believe the girl was incapacitated during the sexual event as well.

    Deny it all you want, but you're in no position to say the girl is a lying slut.

    At least not until a fair and independent investigation has been completed.

  2. #422
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    She can also be shown to be telling the truth.

    And there's sufficient reason to suspect that the home-town football star with high political connections was being protected over the new-to-town little girl.

    The football player did in fact supply alcohol to the girl.
    He did screw her.
    He did dump her, passed out, in freezing temperature on her front lawn and drive away.

    None of that is disputed by anyone.

    So there's sufficient reason to believe the girl was incapacitated during the sexual event as well.

    Deny it all you want, but you're in no position to say the girl is a lying slut.

    At least not until a fair and independent investigation has been completed.
    There was a fair investigation done. You just don't like the results.


    There is no reason to believe he was being protected by anyone.
    The only truth that can be confirmed as supporting her word, is that she voluntarily went to a party.
    The rest of what you said was nonsense.
    Deny it?
    There is no denying that she lied.
    She wasn't unconscious.



    She willingly drank on her own, as she was doing before she went to the party.
    "In Daisy’s bedroom closet was a stash of alcohol from which both girls sipped."


    They had conscious consensual sex.
    "He said, however, that he thought Barnett and the girl were only “dry humping,” a term commonly used to describe rubbing together clothed. Another teen, however, told police the video featured both Barnett and Daisy with their pants down."



    They did not dump her unconscious.
    That is nothing but speculative nonsense.
    Around 1 a.m., the teens slipped out a bedroom window and were met by Barnett and another boy, who drove them three miles to the Barnett house.
    [...]
    Around 2 a.m., the girls were driven back to the Coleman house, where, the 13-year-old said, the boys told her to go on inside, saying they would watch over Daisy outside until she sobered up.
    [...]
    As Daisy was carried to the car, she was crying.
    [...]
    the 15-year-old said the boys had left Daisy “outside sitting in 30-degree weather”

    And spare me the (They shoulda, woulda, coulda, arguments), they all had been drinking, the above is not being dump by any stretch of the imagination.


    The evidence is that she was not unconscious and was willing engaging in consensual activity.
    And apparently is a lush.
    Last edited by Excon; 10-25-13 at 09:03 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #423
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:33 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    There was a fair investigation done. You just don't like the results.


    There is no reason to believe he was being protected by anyone.
    The only truth that can be confirmed as supporting her word, is that she voluntarily went to a party.
    The rest of what you said was nonsense.
    Deny it?
    There is no denying that she lied.
    She wasn't unconscious.



    She willingly drank on her own, as she was doing before she went to the party.
    "In Daisy’s bedroom closet was a stash of alcohol from which both girls sipped."


    They had conscious consensual sex.
    "He said, however, that he thought Barnett and the girl were only “dry humping,” a term commonly used to describe rubbing together clothed. Another teen, however, told police the video featured both Barnett and Daisy with their pants down."



    They did not dump her unconscious.
    That is nothing but speculative nonsense.
    Around 1 a.m., the teens slipped out a bedroom window and were met by Barnett and another boy, who drove them three miles to the Barnett house.
    [...]
    Around 2 a.m., the girls were driven back to the Coleman house, where, the 13-year-old said, the boys told her to go on inside, saying they would watch over Daisy outside until she sobered up.
    [...]
    As Daisy was carried to the car, she was crying.
    [...]
    the 15-year-old said the boys had left Daisy “outside sitting in 30-degree weather”

    And spare me the (They shoulda, woulda, coulda, arguments), they all had been drinking, the above is not being dump by any stretch of the imagination.


    The evidence is that she was not unconscious and was willing engaging in consensual activity.
    And apparently is a lush.
    You know none of what you say as an absolute truth.

    Stop being an a-hole and open your eyes.


    Guys have lied, cheated, and done far worse to get laid.
    Historically, guys are f-ing pigs.

    When it comes to sex, many guys will cross lines that most others would not consider crossing.

    If you are going to sit there and say there's not even the remotest possibility that the football player didn't do something wrong that night then you are sadly ignorant of reality on many levels.

    It's just damn shocking that you'd rather label the girl as a lying slut BEFORE you know the facts.

    And stop with the bull feces that you know the facts. None of us know the facts.

    We'll just see what the independent investigation uncovers.

  4. #424
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    You know none of what you say as an absolute truth.
    Oy Vey!
    What I have provided is the evidence.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Stop being an a-hole and open your eyes.
    This is something you need to be telling yourself.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Guys have lied, cheated, and done far worse to get laid.
    Historically, guys are f-ing pigs.
    And there is your extreme rabid bias.
    Well, the truth is that this holds true for women as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    When it comes to sex, many guys will cross lines that most others would not consider crossing.
    Rabidity still showing. Same holds true for women also.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    If you are going to sit there and say there's not even the remotest possibility that the football player didn't do something wrong that night then you are sadly ignorant of reality on many levels.
    No.
    That would be you with your extreme rabid bias being ignorant of reality on many levels.
    I am going by the evidence and the law, not emotion like you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    It's just damn shocking that you'd rather label the girl as a lying slut BEFORE you know the facts.
    I know that facts here. I have presented them to quell your bs.

    She is a liar. Her own mother admitted it. What do you not understand about that?

    Secondly, where do you get off saying I labeled her a slut?
    Huh?
    Your saying such, is just an example of your extreme rabid bias.

    The only time I even mentioned the word was in reply to an accusation you made of another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    How nice of you to label a 14 year old rape victim (allegedly) a slut.
    What?
    You don't think a 14 year old can be a slut?
    You can rest assured that you are wrong. They can be.
    And what I said is true.
    They can be.
    Even the folks who knew her better than anyone here called her such.

    But not once did I label anyone such.

    So can your extreme rabid biased bs.
    Capice?



    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    And stop with the bull feces that you know the facts. None of us know the facts.
    Yes we do know facts. She is a liar, was not unconscious, and engaged in consensual activity.

    And we know what was determined from the evidence in toto.

    Rice said charges were dropped for lack of evidence, but he added, declining to go into the specifics, that information brought to his attention regarding what happened “before, during and after” the incident also played a role in his actions.

    “There wasn’t any prosecuting attorney that could take that case to trial,” he said.

    “It had to be dismissed. And it was.”

    You just don't like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    We'll just see what the independent investigation uncovers.
    Yeah ok!



    County Sheriff Darren White

    "The only people's stories that have been inconsistent throughout this whole thing are the Colemans'"




    “She would come to the sheriff’s office on an almost daily basis,” says White of the days following the arrests. “And I would sit down with her and try to answer her questions and explain to her what was going on. And the next day she’d show up, and we’d go through the same thing again.

    “It was like living through the movie ‘Groundhog Day.’”


    Don't hold your breath.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #425
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    You know none of what you say as an absolute truth.

    Stop being an a-hole and open your eyes.


    Guys have lied, cheated, and done far worse to get laid.
    Historically, guys are f-ing pigs.

    When it comes to sex, many guys will cross lines that most others would not consider crossing.

    If you are going to sit there and say there's not even the remotest possibility that the football player didn't do something wrong that night then you are sadly ignorant of reality on many levels.

    It's just damn shocking that you'd rather label the girl as a lying slut BEFORE you know the facts.

    And stop with the bull feces that you know the facts. None of us know the facts.

    We'll just see what the independent investigation uncovers.
    Ah that pretty much explains where you been coming from all along, doesn't it? It's hilarious you say that "none of us knows the facts" right after saying what facts are "undisputed" (and they're pretty much just what you want to believe). Why don't you just admit you've presumed him guilty from the outset and you couldn't care less about the outcome of any investigation or trial, if she alleges it, it must be true (because all men are fvcking pigs).

  6. #426
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    I just want to say that the way some of the people in this town treated this little girl is despicable, and they should be SHAMED IMO. They must be some really rotten people. Nobody knows the details except for the people involved, but regardless for them to treat an alleged victim like that is really, really disgusting.

    And NO not all small high school football towns are like that. I happened to grow up in a town just like that, and the people are nothing like that in my home town. They would never talk of a young girl who was allegedly raped in such a manner.

  7. #427
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I just want to say that the way some of the people in this town treated this little girl is despicable, and they should be SHAMED IMO. They must be some really rotten people. Nobody knows the details except for the people involved, but regardless for them to treat an alleged victim like that is really, really disgusting.

    And NO not all small high school football towns are like that. I happened to grow up in a town just like that, and the people are nothing like that in my home town. They would never talk of a young girl who was allegedly raped in such a manner.
    The problem here is you are viewing it through your biased glasses.

    "They" treated her through their own bias, that she was a lying false accuser.
    Under those conditions, their treatment is not disgusting.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #428
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    The problem here is you are viewing it through your biased glasses.

    "They" treated her through their own bias, that she was a lying false accuser.
    Under those conditions, their treatment is not disgusting.
    I'm not viewing anything through a "bias." It's poor form to pick on an alleged victim of a crime, regardless of how you feel personally.

  9. #429
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I'm not viewing anything through a "bias."
    Yes you are. Just as they are.
    That you can not see that you are is telling.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    It's poor form to pick on an alleged victim of a crime, regardless of how you feel personally.
    Not when it is apparent that the person is lying and making false allegations. It simply is not.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #430
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yes you are. Just as they are.
    That you can not see that you are is telling.


    Not when it is apparent that the person is lying and making false allegations. It simply is not.
    There is absolutely no proof either way. It's he said, she said. Anyone in the town who harassed this girl is a douche. IF she was lying, there is still no reason for it. That would come out at trial.

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •