Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 497

Thread: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

  1. #411
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:08 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,506

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong. It is you who have no clue, as actual evidence has been noted in the discussion.
    False. You only know what's been reported in papers.

    You know nothing.

    Until an independent investigation has been completed, and possibly a trial, we all know nothing.

  2. #412
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    False. You only know what's been reported in papers.

    You know nothing.

    Until an independent investigation has been completed, and possibly a trial, we all know nothing.

    Wrong.
    What has been reported is the evidence.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #413
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,590
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    That's a whole lot of assumptions you're making there, Di. I don't agree with calling the girl names and I haven't done that, but neither do I think someone should be convicted based on a sensationalized article (that seems to have conveniently left out a lot of the less salacious details).
    Actually, I haven't made any assumptions whatsoever. There are certain facts that are indisputable: The girl was drunk to the point of unconscious throughout the evening, as witnessed by dozens of people who saw her laying naked on the floor while sexual acts were performed on her; the girl was dumped onto the front lawn of her home afterward; the family was driven out of town by threats and harassment of townsfolk; the home, which the mother still owned, was "suspiciously" burned down.

    Your complaint is that nobody should be convicted based on a sensationalized article? Convicted?? Nobody will ever be convicted because despite the indisputable facts, nobody has even been charged with a crime! There will be no trial, despite myriad witnesses being willing to testify to what they saw. There wasn't even a grand jury convened to look at the facts! Everything was simply dropped, swept under a rug, the family has been destroyed, and the girl villified, suicidal, driven out of town for her own safety... and nobody ****ing cares.

    Nobody will be convicted with the sexual assault of an unconscious girl, nobody will be convicted of threats and harassment toward the family, nobody will be convicted of arson in the "suspicious" fire that destroyed the family home... because nobody has been charged.

    That is what chaps me. Nobody cares what happened to this girl, it's just "blame the victim" time and forget convening a grand jury to get to the actual facts and evidence of what did or did not occur.

    I stand by my original post: Welcome back to the 1950's, where the powerful call the shots and victims get what they deserve. It's a travesty.

  4. #414
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:08 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,506

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Wrong.
    What has been reported is the evidence.
    So tell me, what will your response be if the re-opened investigation turns up "new" evidence???

    Will you automatically state that the "new" stuff is all lies????

    Regardless of who it shows to be telling the truth?

    Or will you only support the legitimacy of the "new" evidence if it only substantiates the story told by the guy??

    In your eyes - the ONLY possible truth here is that the 14 year old girl is just a lying slut, and any new evidence that might show otherwise will be lies and fabrication.
    That's your position in a nut shell correct?

  5. #415
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    In your eyes - the ONLY possible truth here is that the 14 year old girl is just a lying slut, and any new evidence that might show otherwise will be lies and fabrication.
    That's your position in a nut shell correct?

    Wtf?
    Are you really not paying attention?



    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    So tell me, what will your response be if the re-opened investigation turns up "new" evidence???

    Will you automatically state that the "new" stuff is all lies????


    Regardless of who it shows to be telling the truth?

    We go with what the evidence in toto says.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Or will you only support the legitimacy of the "new" evidence if it only substantiates the story told by the guy??
    First of all, as it stands, the evidence only substantiates what the boy says.
    You can't change that.
    For him to be guilty of a crime you would have to show that is was forced, as in actual rape.
    The witnesses said they saw the two engaged in consensual activity and that she was not unconscious.
    Do you not understand these things? That is not forced.

    These witnesses would have to flip for the story to change. Which would pretty much throw their credibility out the window.
    So it isn't likely to happen.


    As it stands, the evidence says that she lied.
    As it stands, her mother admitted that her daughter lies.
    The girls credibility is shot.

    The Prosecutor (Rice), is the one who has asked for them to come in because of the mere allegation of impropriety.
    He isn't calling them in to second guess him, but to confirm what he concluded, to show there wasn't any impropriety. Or in other words, to quell the bs.

    The review is there to show there was no malfeasance on his part.




    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Actually, I haven't made any assumptions whatsoever. There are certain facts that are indisputable: The girl was drunk to the point of unconscious throughout the evening, as witnessed by dozens of people who saw her laying naked on the floor while sexual acts were performed on her; the girl was dumped onto the front lawn of her home afterward; the family was driven out of town by threats and harassment of townsfolk; the home, which the mother still owned, was "suspiciously" burned down.

    Your complaint is that nobody should be convicted based on a sensationalized article? Convicted?? Nobody will ever be convicted because despite the indisputable facts, nobody has even been charged with a crime! There will be no trial, despite myriad witnesses being willing to testify to what they saw. There wasn't even a grand jury convened to look at the facts! Everything was simply dropped, swept under a rug, the family has been destroyed, and the girl villified, suicidal, driven out of town for her own safety... and nobody ****ing cares.

    Nobody will be convicted with the sexual assault of an unconscious girl, nobody will be convicted of threats and harassment toward the family, nobody will be convicted of arson in the "suspicious" fire that destroyed the family home... because nobody has been charged.

    That is what chaps me. Nobody cares what happened to this girl, it's just "blame the victim" time and forget convening a grand jury to get to the actual facts and evidence of what did or did not occur.

    I stand by my original post: Welcome back to the 1950's, where the powerful call the shots and victims get what they deserve. It's a travesty.
    You clearly do not know the evidence.
    What you say is undisputed, is disputed. End of story.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #416
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    False. You only know what's been reported in papers.

    You know nothing.

    Until an independent investigation has been completed, and possibly a trial, we all know nothing.
    Well this is just laughable. You've "known" from the beginning of the thread that the guy is guilty.

  7. #417
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Other posters are not required, nor expected to understand your moods. They are also not restricted from responding however they wish, as long as it is within the rules established for the site. Most of us are grown-ups here, and can take what we dish out.
    Get him, babe. Get that mother****er.

  8. #418
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    Get him, babe. Get that mother****er.
    Every once in awhile, the mom in me just can't be contained.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  9. #419
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:08 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,506

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Of course there's never, not ever, been a case where some people have protected the rapist at the expense of the victim.
    Evidence has never been buried, overlook, deleted, ignored, "lost", or simply not collected.
    People have never been frightened or coerced into not coming forward to shed light on situations.
    Manipulation and conspiracy are never a part of reality.
    There's never been a time when those in positions of authority abuse their authority and do the wrong thing.
    That's only TV/Hollywood script type stuff.




    [cough] Penn State [cough cough] Catholic Church [/ cough]

  10. #420
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Of course there's never, not ever, been a case where some people have protected the rapist at the expense of the victim.
    Evidence has never been buried, overlook, deleted, ignored, "lost", or simply not collected.
    People have never been frightened or coerced into not coming forward to shed light on situations.
    Manipulation and conspiracy are never a part of reality.
    There's never been a time when those in positions of authority abuse their authority and do the wrong thing.
    That's only TV/Hollywood script type stuff.
    First off, that plays both ways.
    Secondly, in either of the two, there has to be a reason to believe such in the individual case to begin with.
    The opposite has been shown here, as she can be shown to be lying.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •