Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 497

Thread: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

  1. #331
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Your own arguments and quotations have shown evidence of a felony. You cannot legally have sex with a 13 year old in MO. The girls were 13 at the time of the incident and the prosecutor knew that. the boys admitted to sexual relations. Even if the girls were hot for it and wanted it real bad it was illegal and the boys should have been charged. You do not need the testimony of the victim in this case. It is a slam dunk case of statutory rape. They let those boys go. now they are all in trouble, and you look a little silly having tried to stand on an obvious conspiracy.
    these boys were also minors. at most they would have gotten charged as juvenile offenders, charged with misdemeanor sexual misconduct, given probation and forced to attend court ordered "sex offender" treatment program
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    these boys were also minors. at most they would have gotten charged as juvenile offenders, charged with misdemeanor sexual misconduct, given probation and forced to attend court ordered "sex offender" treatment program
    Doesn't matter, it should not have been dropped.

  3. #333
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Doesn't matter, it should not have been dropped.
    according to what I read, the pics and videos of the alleged incident were deleted and the girl refuses to cooperate. what evidence is there to prosecute?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #334
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    according to what I read, the pics and videos of the alleged incident were deleted and the girl refuses to cooperate. what evidence is there to prosecute?
    Just the admittance by him and being together with a thirteen year old is more than enough to get someone on statutory charges. They have plenty to go on. Oh, and let us ask the question, whuy would the prosecutor not give the girl immunity on the drinking charges to prosecute the boys? She was raped, i think she got her punishment for under age drinking. This is the sort of attitude these girls are up against.

    I used to hate anon. I have gone head to head with those turds. hell, I even backed scientology just to screw with them. That should give you an dea of how much I despise them, but stuff like this cover up has me singing a different tune about them now. I hope they get the rapists and they are forever on the sex offender list. i hope they root out the corrupt prosecutor and local government friends of these boys, and if they can get any of them on accomplice charges they do so. I spend my whole life wishing I was born a girl, and still many moments i am thankful I was never put in that position given how some people behave.

  5. #335
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Just the admittance by him and being together with a thirteen year old is more than enough to get someone on statutory charges. .
    nope, not even close. if he were to recant his "confession" they've got nothing. If they can't prove anything happened, him being together with a 13 y/o doesn't mean squat. any half decent defense attorney could get his admission thrown out for any number of reasons.

    Given what I have read, I believe they raped this girl. but, to quote Denzell Washington from training day...in a court of law..."It's not what you know...it's what you can prove"

    O.J.
    Caycee Anthony
    George Zimmerman
    etc
    etc
    etc

    and since the girl is refusing to cooperate, I don't blame the prosecutor for not wanting to take this case on.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #336
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    @tererun
    You clearly are not familiar with the evidence in this case or the law.
    You should really do research or at least pay attention to what has already been provided before engaging your finger tips.
    You even just contradicted multiple facts that were specifically given to you.
    You clearly know not of what you speak.
    Pay attention.


    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    You do understand why the lawyer told them to plead the fifth don't you? Underage drinking is a crime. In other words the prosecutor told them they would prosecute them for their drinking and possession of alcohol, and possibly other things that may have been illegal that they would have to admit to and strong armed them into dropping the rape charges to protect the boys.
    You are making stuff up here.


    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    So basically the prosecutor is using their lack of testimony to drop the case when there was video evidence that they did not have to testify to.
    Had you bothered to pay attention the reason the prosecutor dropped the case wasn't just the failure to cooperate, but what happened before during and after the alleged incident.

    As previously provided.


    Rice said charges were dropped for lack of evidence, but he added, declining to go into the specifics, that information brought to his attention regarding what happened “before, during and after” the incident also played a role in his actions.

    “There wasn’t any prosecuting attorney that could take that case to trial,” he said.

    “It had to be dismissed. And it was.”

    The parent of one of the teens at the Barnett house that night was the only one to comment briefly to The Star: “Our boys deserve an apology, and they haven’t gotten it yet.”

    In a later interview, Rice called it a case of “incorrigible teenagers” drinking alcohol and having sex. “They were doing what they wanted to do, and there weren’t any consequences. And it’s reprehensible. But is it criminal? No.”


    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    That my friend is a conspiracy.
    Only in your convoluted, not paying attention to the facts, conspiratorial thoughts.


    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    the cops could prosecute the sexual activity based on the video and confessions of the boys.
    One. The cops don't prosecute. Two, the boy were charged. Those charges were appropriately dropped.
    Three: Saying they had consensual sex is not a confession.
    Four: Had you bothered to pay attention to the information you were given, you would know that the video does not exist as it was deleted. And you would also know that the video is reported to show her engaging in consensual activity.
    Did you get that?
    Not unconscious, and consensual activity.



    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Oh and just so you know you really should look up the laws. He admits to having sex with her that night, and there is video of it. Guess what MO law is.
    Oy vey!
    No. You should look up the actual laws. And then pay attention to what laws that were in effect at the time of the indecent. Not the revised statutes which were revised after that incident.
    And again, consensual sex as well as no video.



    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    They never needed her testimony to convict or charge him. It was superfluous as they already established sexual intercourse with two 13 year olds. It is illegal and there is no consent at all. He confessed to a felony and they let him off. Do you understand how wrong you are at this point? The facts are not even in question here. They have a confession, video evidence, and possibly DNA medical evidence. They dropped the charges, and told the girls they would prosecute them if they pushed it.
    Again showing you do not know what you are talking about.
    No they could not.
    The allegation was false to start with.
    She was 14.
    He did not confess to a felony, but to consensual sex and there is no video as it was deleted. Which only purports to show consensual activity. Making her allegation a lie.


    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Your own arguments and quotations have shown evidence of a felony. You cannot legally have sex with a 13 year old in MO. The girls were 13 at the time of the incident and the prosecutor knew that. the boys admitted to sexual relations. Even if the girls were hot for it and wanted it real bad it was illegal and the boys should have been charged. You do not need the testimony of the victim in this case. It is a slam dunk case of statutory rape. They let those boys go. now they are all in trouble, and you look a little silly having tried to stand on an obvious conspiracy.
    Wrong!
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #337
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    nope, not even close. if he were to recant his "confession" they've got nothing. If they can't prove anything happened, him being together with a 13 y/o doesn't mean squat. any half decent defense attorney could get his admission thrown out for any number of reasons.

    Given what I have read, I believe they raped this girl. but, to quote Denzell Washington from training day...in a court of law..."It's not what you know...it's what you can prove"

    O.J.
    Caycee Anthony
    George Zimmerman
    etc
    etc
    etc

    and since the girl is refusing to cooperate, I don't blame the prosecutor for not wanting to take this case on.
    No, they covered things up. hey, maybe i am wrong, but they had better hope i am. Outside investigators and prosecutors coming in and looking at it means there is something there. Time will tell with this.

  8. #338
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    No, they covered things up. hey, maybe i am wrong, but they had better hope i am. Outside investigators and prosecutors coming in and looking at it means there is something there. Time will tell with this.
    what, exactly, was covered up and by whom?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #339
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Outside investigators and prosecutors coming in and looking at it means there is something there.
    It means no such thing.
    The Prosecutor (Rice), who made the statements that follow, is the one who has asked for them to come in because of the mere allegation of impropriety.
    He isn't calling them in to second guess him, but to confirm what he concluded to show there wasn't any impropriety. Or in other words, to quell the bs that you believe.


    Rice said charges were dropped for lack of evidence, but he added, declining to go into the specifics, that information brought to his attention regarding what happened “before, during and after” the incident also played a role in his actions.

    “There wasn’t any prosecuting attorney that could take that case to trial,” he said.

    “It had to be dismissed. And it was.”


    The parent of one of the teens at the Barnett house that night was the only one to comment briefly to The Star: “Our boys deserve an apology, and they haven’t gotten it yet.”

    In a later interview, Rice called it a case of “incorrigible teenagers” drinking alcohol and having sex. “They were doing what they wanted to do, and there weren’t any consequences. And it’s reprehensible. But is it criminal? No.”
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #340
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    and another thing. just how old was this girl at the time? I keep seeing conflicting reports. you claim she was 13. one of the articles in the OP says she was 14. and then I found this in one of the other articles in the OP

    A teenage girl in Maryville, Mo., claims she has been repeatedly threatened and harassed after she said she was raped last year by a classmate from a well-connected family.

    Over the course of several months, the harassment became so severe that her family was forced to leave town, the girl, now 16, says.
    raped last year and she is now 16. so the youngest she could have been is 14.


    if she was 14, given that he was 17, statutory rape goes out the window.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •